What's new

My name is Suleman

Captain77W

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone my name is Suleman Siddiqui and I'm 18 years old . I am a Hong Konger with pakistani roots. My goal in life is to become a commercial airline pilot. Aviation,Politics and History are my major interests , feel free to ask me anything related to those! And lastly yes I'm still a student will be graduating from high school next year inshallah

Hello everyone my name is Suleman Siddiqui and I'm 18 years old . I am a Hong Konger with pakistani roots. My goal in life is to become a commercial airline pilot. Aviation,Politics and History are my major interests , feel free to ask me anything related to those! And lastly yes I'm still a student will be graduating from high school next year inshallah
Welcome to PDF Suleiman enjoy! :)

but isn't job of commercial pilot is boring and tiring?

Don't have much of a choice because Hong Kong doesn't have its own airforce unless Hong Kong gains independence from China (which isn't happening anytime soon.)

Welcome aboard bro

Don't have much of a choice because Hong Kong doesn't have its own airforce unless Hong Kong gains independence from China (which isn't happening anytime soon.)
Don't say things like Freedom for Hong Kong it will only invite hatred from Chinese posters here.:coffee:

Anyway, welcome to PDF:-)

Don't say things like Freedom for Hong Kong it will only invite hatred from Chinese posters here.:coffee:

Anyway, welcome to PDF:-)
Thanks for the welcome . I like pissing Mainlanders off that's why my profile picture is the Colonial Hong Kong Flag

Hi suleman Welcome to PDF .. .. Enjoy your stay.... You get to learn a lot in this platform... Especially on technical aspects....

One suggestion.. ... It is better to have totally different username..... Try to use a different one on platforms like this

[QUOTE =“Suleman Siddiqui,post:9643626,member:169445”]感谢您的光临。我很喜欢内地人,因此我的个人资料是香港殖民地国旗[/ QUOTE]
即使你不喜欢内地,也用不到用 喜欢内地人生气这样的语句吧?你才18岁,你可以不认同大陆。。但是这样的发言不觉得很幼稚么?

Hi suleman Welcome to PDF .. .. Enjoy your stay.... You get to learn a lot in this platform... Especially on technical aspects....

One suggestion.. ... It is better to have totally different username..... Try to use a different one on platforms like this
How to change my username ?

[QUOTE =“Suleman Siddiqui,post:9643626,member:169445”]感谢您的光临。我很喜欢内地人,因此我的个人资料是香港殖民地国旗[/ QUOTE]
即使你不喜欢内地,也用不到用 喜欢内地人生气这样的语句吧?你才18岁,你可以不认同大陆。。但是这样的发言不觉得很幼稚么?
對不起,我看不懂簡體中文字

Thanks for the welcome . I like pissing Mainlanders off that's why my profile picture is the Colonial Hong Kong Flag
Good luck. No personal attacks, no trolling. Just put up facts, and keep discussion civil. You won't get banned, else you will be banned. :tup: See ya!

Back
Top Bottom