What's new

‘My investor is my master’: Shehbaz seeks Turkish investment

That seems to be their last bet while in power after that they may permanently retire from Pakistan.

How do you make a crook understand? especially when considers themselves all pious and pure and have brainless followers?

They have reproduced and so did the darbari, unless they get dragged on roads and made an example of, these leeches won't let go till the last drop of blood.

Jo log Mariam aur Bilawal ko apna leader maan lain, wo kiss muh say taraki aur khushhali ki umeed rakhtay hain.

"my investor is my master"
"Please try to understand that past is past, learn our lesson from the past"
"Please be ready with your coffers open,"
"Please trust me, trust my words. Come to Pakistan and, I will show you that,

Does not sound like a statesmen or coming from a leader of 220M people. Zero presentation / personality / negotiation skills. Kisne isko khula chod diya to represent a nation

Real estate brokers / Used car dealers have better sense of negotiation / presenting themselves powerful irrespective of reality on ground. Ye to first ball clean bold!!

Please Please Please Master Give me something !!!

"my investor is my master"
"Please try to understand that past is past, learn our lesson from the past"
"Please be ready with your coffers open,"
"Please trust me, trust my words. Come to Pakistan and, I will show you that,

Does not sound like a statesmen or coming from a leader of 220M people. Zero presentation / personality / negotiation skills. Kisne isko khula chod diya to represent a nation

Real estate brokers / Used car dealers have better sense of negotiation / presenting themselves powerful irrespective of reality on ground. Ye to first ball clean bold!!

Please Please Please Master Give me something !!!
Partly, lack of experience and preparation on international stage. But also, probably panic attack from liquidity crisis and inability to find a way out is making him behave like a mendicant. This line is part amusing and part puzzling:
“Please come to Pakistan. Brother Naveed Qamar will receive you at the airport, roll out the red carpet […] and I will be breaking bread with you and have a complete discussion over there. And we will only open the doors of the rooms once we have come to a firm and concrete understanding of everything,” he told the investors.

1669768252166.png

Wow this guy has like zero self respect, from saying we are beggars so can't be choosers to saying investors aren't my business partners but masters thus calling himself their slave lol.

Lol

Don’t expect much from anyone

Why not bring your own money back hey showbaz ??? Your tabbar looted billions bring it back rather than begging others

I have a very simple question.
CEPC was in full swing under PMLN gov why they did invest in expensive, outdated Power plants instead of looking at future and didn't invest in renewable shouldn't someone take responsibility for that ?? Or Atleast people of Pak ask this question if they screwed up last time why they think same people wont do that in future again.
Almost at the same time India has started betting on Solar energy..
The initial costs are more, however overtime the ellectricity prices have significantly comedown and we are reaping the benefits

I have a very simple question.
CEPC was in full swing under PMLN gov why they did invest in expensive, outdated Power plants instead of looking at future and didn't invest in renewable shouldn't someone take responsibility for that ?? Or Atleast people of Pak ask this question if they screwed up last time why they think same people wont do that in future again.
Almost at the same time India has started betting on Solar energy..
The initial costs are more, however overtime the ellectricity prices have significantly comedown and we are reaping the benefits

Back
Top Bottom