What's new

My humble request to PML N Voters

Well PMLN may not have been the best choice for Pakistan but at least ALLAH SWT saved us from Zardari. Now Nawaz knows that even if PTI sits in the Opposition, we will keep the pressure on them and keep exposing their corruption. They will have to become straight as an ARROW or we will be all over them. One case of corruption and a DHARNA on Islamabad will begin.

It is going to be a tough 5 years for Nawaz Sharif. This is not going to be like the easy goings of the 90's.

Pakistan jag utha hai.

Nani ka Dhoodh yad ajai ga BETA.
:D

Army kay din Muk gaia Bhai jee. Now it is PEOPLE POWER. We are watching Nawaz Sharif like a HAWK. Tus sey Mus nahi hone daingay. Zara sa taira howa or aaee long march. Watch the PEOPLE POWER.

And I feel now PTI will come out of defence.pk,twitter and facebook and do some ground work as well.

1: Nawaz Sharif your PM
2: Zardari your President again
3: Pakistan will remain an American puppet
4: Army wont be pulled back until yanks leave
5: Taliban/LeJ become strong
6: Patwari system and inept police will remain
7: Pakistan a colony of King Abdullah
8: All cases against PMLN dropped
9: Bye bye Iran and IP pipeline
10: Gwadar most likely be taken back from Beijing
11: Hostile India,hostile Iran, hostile Afganistan,not so happy China. Perfect f.policy.

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.
Play like a sportsman yaar. Captain's team has shown a narrow heart. Lets see how Captain behaves. I feel he will show a bigger heart (that of a true leader) and offer his arms for the greater good of Pakistan

What will be the future of IP pipeline and Gwadar considering the stance of PML-N..?

11: Hostile India,hostile Iran, hostile Afganistan,not so happy China. Perfect f.policy.

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

I Wish you had saw Manifacto of PML-N

1. Yes
2. Will be kicked out in July
3. Pakistan left US block 1 year ago.
4. Conflicting statement with Point 5
5. talks will be done with Taliban under Pakistani Constitution
6. Sorry to disappoint you, that system will remain in KPK, sindh and may be Baluchistan, but SS already working on computerizing Land and Police.
7. or We call it friends with KSA
8. There are already no case, check ECP rules
9. Check Menifasto, it's one of the main point
10. PML-N gave it to China for the first time.. So why will he take away?
11. Friendly India, Friendly Iran, Happy China (Asia F. policy)

نصر من الله و فتح قریب

What will be the future of IP pipeline and Gwadar considering the stance of PML-N..?

Gawadar would remain, cant say for sure the same about IP gas pipeline, as it has already been initiated.

If the voters are slave minded , what rest can do. Nawaz a tested twice , a courageless chicken a failed person.

Gawadar would remain, cant say for sure the same about IP gas pipeline, as it has already been initiated.

You mean Gwadar will remain with China or, the deal will be cancelled..? And IP pipeline will be completed even though we all know Saudi Arabia's stance on it..?

Saudis and rest shiekhs put too much money to bring Nawaz in power. They will influence all these decision. Saudi wants Pakistan a satellite slave state of arab shiekh.

Saudis and rest shiekhs put too much money to bring Nawaz in power. They will influence all these decision. Saudi wants Pakistan a satellite slave state of arab shiekh.

This is precisely I wanted to say. But an Indian saying something like this would have resulted in useless mudslinging.

So, in your opinion also IP pipeline's future is not bright..? will that not affect the Pakistan-Iran relation adversely ..? What about Gwadar..? Sharifs never gave their clear stance on this.

This is precisely I wanted to say. But an Indian saying something like this would have resulted in useless mudslinging.

So, in your opinion also IP pipeline's future is not bright..? will that not affect the Pakistan-Iran relation adversely ..? What about Gwadar..? Sharifs never gave their clear stance on this.

They have lost it, that's why spreading misinformation.. All loosers does same..

IP is main agenda in PML-N Manifesto..
Gwadar was given to China by PML-N, in last government.. then Musharaf toke same and given to singapur port... so why he will take it back?

Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Sir aap Bahut negative soch rahe hoo
You are Forgetting that PTI will be in Oppostion & I am damn sure that IK will do a good job

In my religion there is a saying
Do your work & Allah or god or Bhagwan will give you the reward of it

Back
Top Bottom