What's new

My Home town....

LCA Tejas

BANNED
Reaction score
karnataka and Kerala..... My mothers and My fathers Place.... I hope You enjoy these Pictures

f497e54a18d91fc6bfd2be2c93b29056.jpg

50483cd29ebb9fbff0dd4d5e5d7bcbc6.jpg

Tejas, your hometown is having a vista of tremandous greenary and natural beauty.

Tejas, your hometown is having a vista of tremandous greenary and natural beauty.

Thanks buddy, These are not my photos, U can see even more when u search Coorg in karnataka and Pallakad in Kerala.... My grand parent's live there, we have house..... Just alone near the Jog falls... Every summer vacation I visit... You must visit there ones buddy, You will Love it...

Thanks buddy, These are not my photos, U can see even more when u search Coorg in karnataka and Pallakad in Kerala.... My grand parent's live there, we have house..... Just alone near the Jog falls... Every summer vacation I visit... You must visit there ones buddy, You will Love it...

Thanks Tejas for invitation. Who will decline such a good offer, in case I have time and sufficient money, then I will definetly pay visit for the same.

Thanks Tejas for invitation. Who will decline such a good offer, in case I have time and sufficient money, then I will definetly pay visit for the same.

Sure buddy... it wouldnt cost you much bro..... I myself can be your guide..:victory:

Simply amazing, is this dubbed as "God's own country"? Or was it Cochin?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom