What's new

My favorite indian members.

[/COLOR]@ gubbi

i also wonder that. BUT wwe is NOT real. UFC is!!!!!!

You MUST be kidding. WWE is real! Tell me its real!! What are you going to say next? That there is no confused man wearing a tutu masquerading as the tooth fairy? Or that there is no Santa. C'mon, be real!

The Dudleys as well???

Nope there is nothing like going to hollywood.

Big show is acting in a movie right now, cena was in a couple of movies, kennedy acted in behind enemy lines-3, dibiase was in another movie, kane acted in a hooror flick, triple h acted in few.. so its not a regular thing..

because Benny is just way too popular,not only among Indian members,but also among Pakistani members.It will be quite an uphill task even for a dedicated troll like you.You may give it a try sometimes though....keep trolling....

Kiddo, BENNY isn't the only example. I can go for other bharati members too. You obviously are trying to divert from what I said and are using ad hominems to do that.

ARE you serious???? :what::what::what:

khali is the biggest sucker. that guy got his *** whipped by so many, including that little kid john cena.

and he didn't speak English in wwe, pretending to be stupid. in reality, he knows English. :tdown:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

the best superstar currently now is randy Orton. this guys knows how to escape from tough situations.

Dont watch a lot of WWE action nowadays but was an avid fan once ....era of Chris Jericho , kurt angle , british bull dog etc.

btw Khali did quite well initially (duels with Kane and undertaker ) before the smaller guys changed tactics .....I remember a guy beat Khali with the help of his dwarf partner ( perhaps it was Cena ).

and I dont think Khali can speak English well although he is quite fluent in Hindi as evident from Big boss. The actors and director on sets of the movie Get Smart remarked this about him.:undecided:

Kiddo, BENNY isn't the only example. I can go for other bharati members too. You obviously are trying to divert from what I said and are using ad hominems to do that.

yeah....sure....whatever.......

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

@ current topic :D:D

Nobody seems to remember Brock Lesner....that guy was real good!!

yeah....sure....whatever.......

@ current topic :D:D
Nobody seems to remember Brock Lesner....that guy was real good!!

He was good but he filed a case against WWE which went wrong all the way..

He and even that guy Lashley were good when they were there.

I think its better if we start a thread on WWE rather than spoiling the original content here.

I guess most of the guys who"wanted" to voice there opinion has done it.. so lets move out.. and let others continue with the thread..

@SMC and others... give it a break... there are a lot of interesting topics around..

hitting with hammer and chairs on head, do you seriously think it's all real?????? Gubbi!!!!!!!!

Categeries:

1. Senior posters- Senior by no. of posts, knowledge and most important the dignity with which they conduct themselves.

Bull, Kinetic, Benny, Jha, Conan, Xinix, Joe Shearer, Desiman.

2. Guys I love to have discussion with- Very knowledgeate, known for very well researched and refferanced posts, mature enough to listen to the other side of the story. Just great fellas!

Joe Shearer, Sancho, Indianrabbit, Dash, Markus, Marcos, Indianjatt, Fateh71, Gubbi,

3. Cool dudes- Very calm in a debate. Bane of serial trollers.

Bang Galore, Roach, Abir, Bombenstrum, Peshwa.

4. Forgotten Heroes- Those very good posters who have not received a mention here or were mentioned in only one or two posts.

Alex Mercer , Pmukherji, anathema, Rpraveenkum, Prototype, Captainpopeye, garibnawaz

5. Fiery debators- Those who join the melee and give back more than they take.

Karthik, Vinod,

Finally, a special thanks to angrzk jailer for meticulously thanking every post he likes, and to Benny and Indian rabbit for remembering me on this thread!

Forgotten heroes:cheesy:

Well thanks for remembering me

Back
Top Bottom