What's new

My Father passed away

This Sunday the 5th of March.

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

Please keep him in your Dua's. I wish all your parents health Ameen.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

My condolences.

And I agree with your sentiments.

INNA LILLAH WAINNA ILAHEY RAJAEOUN

Allah bless him high place in Jannah, bless him with companionship of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Sualeheen, ameen

Allah Bless him and forgive him. Take him in your blessings.
Loss of father cannot be described in words. It transformed me completely in a month.
No matter what the age is, your father is always your last stronghold. He will push himseld to his limits to solve your problems.
Who ever is lucky enough to have their father around. Just try to be close to them. Break the stereotype. A Father never expresses his love like mother but if you show your love and closeness to him, you can see by his expressions how happy and proud he is. Be his friend. Assure him , Father i got this dont worry. Like he has been doing for you forever.

Please accept my condolences.

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

Inna lillah e wa inna elaihe raji'un.

May Allah swt have mercy on your father and give you sabr. Ameen

lillaahi wa inna ilayhi ra'joon.

Assalamualaikum brother,

I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your father. May Allah grant him the highest rank in jannah, aameen, summa aameen. I also pray that Allah give sabr (patience) to you and your family in this challenging time. Moreover, I salute you for taking care of your father when he was alive. Please pray that I and everyone value our parents and take care of them as well.

May Allah Pak grant him the choicest seat in Jannah close to Him.

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ,

Back
Top Bottom