What's new

My Country my City

Machoman

Reaction score
Classics, thrillers, murder mysteries, tales of loss and woe, love and life – fictional stories can range from being realistic to being completely magical. Where do writers get there ideas from and how much do their surroundings impact their imagination?

Dawn.com speaks to Karachi based authors and those who have lived in the city to know how it plays a role in their work. Bina Shah elaborates on Karachi’s shifting landscape, H.M Naqvi speaks on how Karachi sustains him, Maniza Naqvi talks about discovering the city as an adult and Mohmmed Hanif talks about how the city manages to slip into his work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this video a lot I wish we have little more to show people....but video is little short.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Karachi music....

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

This is amazing video watch this guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for the videos seen some of them before.. however , i must say i love you karachi my brithplace my heart :)

karachi!!! :smitten: never been there but plan to go soon

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom