What's new

My Avatar, Ay, Nay?

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
So I know Saeen's a title of respect and also gained popularity in Pakistan these days. I converted my Jinnah Avatar into a Jinnah Saeen Avatar recently.

SpringO mentioned to me that its in bad taste. I disagree but now I'm not so sure, since an aiteraz has been levied... But I figured lets lay it in front of awaam ki adalat.

So Ay/Nay?

Thats what i felt as this portrait of Jinnah probably from one of his pictures is from the age period when he did not have these mostaches.

So i felt this is distorted image and seems as some kids and sometimes illmannered grownups temper with pics of leaders by marking with mostaches/ lipsticls/wigs etc etc this one falls in that

i will go with raz here, should respect the founding father of the country koi ZAB , zia tou hai nahin ke banda saeen bna de

@Awesome though I like the avatar but my opinion is, PDF has a repute, and lots of people daily come to PDF via google search or direct access. So it will convey a bad message to others. No one has tempered with Quid's pics as of yet, so it can set a trend and you know what kids do at fb and twitter these days. So better off tempering our leader's pics for respect sake.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will go with raz here, should respect the founding father of the country koi ZAB , zia tou hai nahin ke banda saeen bna de

And who the hell on earth told him that a saeen must have such mostaches?

even zardari doesnt have such ones anymore.

its lookin funny...it doesnt suit da Quaid n givin him a villain looks:girl_wacko:

i think its nice.. i think you should also put on an eye-patch

:what::what:

So I know Saeen's a title of respect and also gained popularity in Pakistan these days. I converted my Jinnah Avatar into a Jinnah Saeen Avatar recently.

SpringO mentioned to me that its in bad taste. I disagree but now I'm not so sure, since an aiteraz has been levied... But I figured lets lay it in front of awaam ki adalat.

So Ay/Nay?

if u had added moustach,then som othr member may add a beard or specs to his pic...thn hw wud u stop all thez photoshop thing? :unsure:

But I figured lets lay it in front of awaam ki adalat.

So Ay/Nay?

hey, following is a view unburdened with Pakistan's history from a very creative person. And i do not consider myself part of awaam ki adalat whatever that is.

anyway...... it looks like a member of British Officer's Club in the 20's. Stationed somewhere in Arabia, likes to drink sherry (not scotch!) at the officer's lounge. Has a certain smug look to it, likes women, polo, picnic's and is in general a jolly old chap.

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings, hopefully not. :)

oh mush ve te koi kaam di ho ve....

agree, only paindoos, waderas and jagirdars are left with such a style and i dont want our quaid along those lines

Don't insult us Chaudhries.

Much is our honor.

hey, following is a view unburdened with Pakistan's history from a very creative person. And i do not consider myself part of awaam ki adalat whatever that is.

anyway...... it looks like a member of British Officer's Club in the 20's. Stationed somewhere in Arabia, likes to drink sherry (not scotch!) at the officer's lounge. Has a certain smug look to it, likes women, polo, picnic's and is in general a jolly old chap.

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings, hopefully not. :)

No you dint hurt anybody's feeling.

If at all one or awesome wants to show him the way you had described then he can use the real portrait of Jinnah where had real mustaches not the tempered/photoshoped one

mmmmmmm may be he can use this one

muhammed-ali-jinnah-1.jpg

So Ay/Nay?

When I 1st saw ur avatar with Jinnah's pix a week back, I was like...even hulk had muchain Jinnah par na laga day...and well...now I have seen it all :blink:
@Awesome btw, you collecting 2 cents? kitnay ho giyea? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom