What's new

My assertions coming true!

The political doctrine of realism is centered on pragmatism and the statecraft machinery of a government should not concern itself with unattainable objectives full of phantom illusion. Brother A-Team the gloom and doom from my text should provide a refreshing prospective on the fallacy of your proposition in relation to the fall of Kunduz. Please elucidate to the wider audience of this thread on which particular principle of Sun Tzu did the ANSF apply in the fall of Kunduz? When have I advocated the notion that the ANSF was going to collapse in 2014:) Obviously the hashish army will fall at the correct moment of time, unless the Kabul regime changes its arrogant attitude. Clearly you have complained in protecting this way of life, because the amount of venomous froth uttered from your politicians against Pakistan is apparent for all to observe. When 255,000 solders have perished in the last 14 years, then its hardly surprising to see mass migration of Afghans to the west.

Inscribing words in bold is an amusing touch Brother A-Team:) My only real concern is the national interests of Pakistan and until the Kabul regime does not reform itself on those six points mentioned by me previously, then every single negative outcome will look positive in my eyes. Once the Taliban take over Afghanistan, at least India will never have the opportunity to fund, train and launch attacks inside Pakistan. The carnage and anarchy will reside in your country and I have no shred of sympathy when the level of hatred directed towards Pakistan was unnecessary from your politicians who dream of annexing FATA and KPK. The Taliban are primitive in nature, however they are controllable for the strategic goals of Pakistan. Terrorism has decreased down to more than 80% in Pakistan and the TTP has become finished as a fighting force in the region, because they have no ammunition to recruit people to ideologically fight against the State of Pakistan. There is a huge difference between the Afghan Taliban and the transvestite outfit known as Pakistani Taliban. The real power lies with the Haqqani group who provide most of the foot solders and Mullah Mansoor is just a spiritual leader of a symbolic role. When the Kabul regime changes then I will support their legitimacy to rule Afghanistan, until then every negative news will put a smile on my face when I can feel the desperation of the politicians from Kabul.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

The political doctrine of realism is centered on pragmatism and the statecraft machinery of a government should not concern itself with unattainable objectives full of phantom illusion. Brother A-Team the gloom and doom from my text should provide a refreshing prospective on the fallacy of your proposition in relation to the fall of Kunduz. Please elucidate to the wider audience of this thread on which particular principle of Sun Tzu did the ANSF apply in the fall of Kunduz? When have I advocated the notion that the ANSF was going to collapse in 2014:) Obviously the hashish army will fall at the correct moment of time, unless the Kabul regime changes its arrogant attitude. Clearly you have complained in protecting this way of life, because the amount of venomous froth uttered from your politicians against Pakistan is apparent for all to observe. When 255,000 solders have perished in the last 14 years, then its hardly surprising to see mass migration of Afghans to the west.

Inscribing words in bold is an amusing touch Brother A-Team:) My only real concern is the national interests of Pakistan and until the Kabul regime does not reform itself on those six points mentioned by me previously, then every single negative outcome will look positive in my eyes. Once the Taliban take over Afghanistan, at least India will never have the opportunity to fund, train and launch attacks inside Pakistan. The carnage and anarchy will reside in your country and I have no shred of sympathy when the level of hatred directed towards Pakistan was unnecessary from your politicians who dream of annexing FATA and KPK. The Taliban are primitive in nature, however they are controllable for the strategic goals of Pakistan. Terrorism has decreased down to more than 80% in Pakistan and the TTP has become finished as a fighting force in the region, because they have no ammunition to recruit people to ideologically fight against the State of Pakistan. There is a huge difference between the Afghan Taliban and the transvestite outfit known as Pakistani Taliban. The real power lies with the Haqqani group who provide most of the foot solders and Mullah Mansoor is just a spiritual leader of a symbolic role. When the Kabul regime changes then I will support their legitimacy to rule Afghanistan, until then every negative news will put a smile on my face when I can feel the desperation of the politicians from Kabul.

There you go as I said earlier you are nothing but a Tali apologist, a supporter of murderer thugs who kill civilians on my side of the border, I am sure the majority of the voices on your side of the border are those who don’t subscribe to your views.

Do you have the guts to explain to the parents of the Pakistan students who were massacred in Peshawar, this is the side of effects of having good vs bad Taliban and thinking that burning your neighbor will only affect him, and the flames will not burn you.

You must be blind not to see the difference between the stable Pakistan of the 90s to one today.It doesn’t take a genius to see the stupidity of the policy that “The carnage will reside in your country”

There you go as I said earlier you are nothing but a Tali apologist, a supporter of murderer thugs who kill civilians on my side of the border, I am sure the majority of the voices on your side of the border are those who don’t subscribe to your views.

Read my correspondence with meticulous attention and repeat the procedure at least three times, so that you can understand my analysis with clarity. When Afghan civil society is openly entertaining the notion of annexing territorial land from Pakistan, then the general collective wisdom of our nation dictates the policy of pursuing the doctrine of divide and rule, which falls into the category of Sun Tzu philosophy:) When the position of your government changes on its attitude towards Pakistan, then you will have my full support in defeating the Taliban. There is a big difference in supporting an organization for mere convenience in the protection of national security and becoming a hidden closet apologist in the defense of the Taliban. The Taliban are a primitive group, however they are a political reality in Afghanistan and sweeping them under the rug will hardly resolve the problem.

Under no circumstances Brother A-Team are you in a position to preach the moral card, because you support a regime in Kabul who has a history of blood in its hand. Your intelligence service is colluding with India and you are supporting the Pakistani Taliban to conduct operations, therefore its only fair we respond in kind and collateral damage is bound to occur in the environment of covert operations. Majority of Pakistani do subscribe to my views, because they are tired of the hypocrisy of Afghanistan and for the past 14 years you have tried to destabilize Pakistan. Now answer this question, why should I have an ounce of sympathy to a bunch of people who have burned my national flag and would be a nuisance in the future in relation to the durand line?

Do you have the guts to explain to the parents of the Pakistan students who were massacred in Peshawar, this is the side of effects of having good vs bad Taliban and thinking that burning your neighbor will only affect him, and the flames will not burn you.

Sometimes Brother A-Team you become so melodramatic. There is a huge difference between the Afghan Taliban and the transvestite outfit known as the Pakistani Taliban who have been dislodged from our territory. The Peshawar massacre was tragic although the Armed Forces of Pakistan has avenged them and attacks in our country has been reduced down to 80%. Until the Kabul regime does not change its policy towards Pakistan, then I want your country to continuously burn for the next 100 years:) Since December most of the collateral damage has stayed on your side of the border and its not our job to police your provinces and maintain law in order.

Back
Top Bottom