What's new

Muzaffarnagar violence: Toll rises to 48

and I believe he is doing a PR just like Veena malik brought ganesh morti to her house in India :D :D PPPPP RRRRRRR
First of all wrong comparison, He is a Chief Minister of a riot stricken state not some booty shaking attention seeking wanna be actress. I know you people don't expect much from your politicians but we in India however want more mentally mature politicians to run the government. If you believe Akhilesh turning up to address the conference in a skull cap is a PR stunt, than it shows how amateur he is to handle such a serious issue which can have grave complication on the society as a whole.

Rest In Peace!!! Whoever is found guilty should be given harshest of punishment be it a Hindu or Muslim. Its high time now that we understand the motive of this political groups. They take undue advantage by creating communal tension between 2 community for their vote bank. :pissed: :ashamed:

What is the motive? And why are they doing?

Can you shed some light.

First of all wrong comparison, He is a Chief Minister of a riot stricken state not some booty shaking attention seeking wanna be actress. I know you people don't expect much from your politicians but we in India however want more mentally mature politicians to run the government. If you believe Akhilesh turning up to address the conference in a skull cap is a PR stunt, than it shows how amateur he is to handle such a serious issue which can have grave complication on the society as a whole.

1. I know you Indians only expect all pro-Hindu actions from your politicians BUT it does not mean that you should go against your own non-Hindu population

2. Yes I believe he is doing it for PR just like BJP forced a Muslim women to done a Hindu tilak and Hindu attire after joining the Hindu political party sometimes back.

3. Yes PR is a very sensitive and important thing but only when done wisely. Here the CM is hurting his own vote bank and creating more enemies among his own Hindu fellows for himself. He should be aware that Indian Hindus will be fuming at this

2. Yes I believe he is doing it for PR just like BJP forced a Muslim women to done a Hindu tilak and Hindu attire after joining the Hindu political party sometimes back.

What incident is this? And what is a Hindu attire?

1. I know you Indians only expect all pro-Hindu actions from your politicians BUT it does not mean that you should go against your own non-Hindu population

3. Yes PR is a very sensitive and important thing but only when done wisely. Here the CM is hurting his own vote bank and creating more enemies among his own Hindu fellows for himself. He should be aware that Indian Hindus will be fuming at this
1. Where did I said I expect all pro-Hindu actions? what i want from these politicians to be unbiased. As far as current riots are concerned, its mostly between Jats and Muslims. These are the same jats who didn't allowed mulla jats of western UP to migrate during partition because they were thought to be brothers. But during this current SP govt. a certain section of muslim community started thinking they are above the law as they have political backing. That's what led to these clashes.

2. please provide a link.

3. Agree PR is a very sensitive and important thing and must be done wisely. The CM's vote bank is Yadavs and Muslims not the Jats so hence he is consolidating his votes nothing else. Other Parties obviously step in to earn political brownie points.

I think BJP should start reverting Muslims..

1. Where did I said I expect all pro-Hindu actions? what i want from these politicians to be unbiased. As far as current riots are concerned, its mostly between Jats and Muslims. These are the same jats who didn't allowed mulla jats of western UP to migrate during partition because they were thought to be brothers. But during this current SP govt. a certain section of muslim community started thinking they are above the law as they have political backing. That's what led to these clashes.

2. please provide a link.

3. Agree PR is a very sensitive and important thing and must be done wisely. The CM's vote bank is Yadavs and Muslims not the Jats so hence he is consolidating his votes nothing else. Other Parties obviously step in to earn political brownie points.

:)))

well I find it amusing when BJP does such a thing then its all ok its reach out to Muslims when anyone else other than BJP does so it becomes biased and Muslim appeasement???

Funny isn't it?

I think BJP should start reverting Muslims..

:) well it should rather all saffronis should join and make it possible ;)

What incident is this? And what is a Hindu attire?

The thread was here on PDF where a Muslim woman after elected by BJP to some local punchayt poll or something like that had to remove burqa and display a hindu tilak on her forehead and wear sari ;)

mehh PRRRR

What's more funny is you attempting to make a coherent rebuttal but failing to do so.

Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

September 10, 2013 12:05 IST

Jaipur: Narendra Modi is due in Jaipur today to launch the BJP's campaign for the elections in Rajasthan. He will address a rally with BJP president Rajnath Singh and Vasundhara Raje Scindia, who heads the party in the state.

Four lakh people are expected to attend the speech.

For the man who is believed to be just days from being announced the opposition's prime ministerial candidate, a group of Muslims in Jaipur have been rounded up by the BJP's minority wing. They have been asked to attend Mr Modi's rally wearing skull caps and burqas. A woman named Razi admitted that usually, she does not wear the burqa but said, today is a special occasion.

The Muslim supporters also said that they are aware they are likely to be paraded around Mr Modi for photo-ops. In July, the politician had accused the Congress of concealing its many infirmities and ineptitudes behind "a burqa of secularism."

Mr Modi, the chief minister of Gujarat, repeatedly faces allegations that he did not do enough to stop the communal riots that mangled his state in 2002, leaving hundreds of Muslims dead. Those accusations have not been proven in court. In an interview earlier this year, Mr Modi said that he did everything he could to check the violence, and controversially appeared to compare the deaths to that of a puppy being run over.

Source: For Narendra Modi's Rajasthan rally, Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull caps | NDTV.com

India Today: Dress code for Muslims attending Narendra Modi's Jaipur rally on Tuesday : North, News - India Today

Bussiness Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/art...1000201_1.html

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...kull-cap-modi-rally-jaipur.html#ixzz2eZEm7OHP

botty shaking politicians or actors ??

Oh exalted high IQ chinaman. Its called politics. You might not have it in your country. You need to be a democracy to see it in action. It will blow your mind.

Don't act like a douche.

It is a political act but has nothing to do with democracy.

You are all over the place miss. this is what you said earlier.
Yes I believe he is doing it for PR just like BJP forced a Muslim women to done a Hindu tilak and Hindu attire after joining the Hindu political party sometimes back.
And now this ...
Muslims asked to wear burqas, skull cap for Modi Rally in Jaipur

botty shaking politicians or actors ??
I don't know about botty shaking politicians or actors but all i can see is one uninformed person jumping from pillar to post. Sit down and take few deep breathes gather your wits and then reply.

RIP :cry: .... All because of a video... Hmm.. Reminds me...

Wrong.. not because of a Video... because a Muslim Guy molested a Hindu Girl... then her brothers attacked the Muslim Guy.. who unfortunately died... then Muslim Guys community killed those Hindu guys...

Then a video as circulated that showed Muslim mob killing two Hindu Guys... and the riots began.

Damn... people just don't apply their brains before killing each other.

If he had a big Jewish voting bank and he wore a Jewish skull cap then absolutely.

Isn't it an insult? Imagine a London politician going to a Sikh area and wearing a Turban, going to a Muslim area and wearing a Muslim cap, going to a Jewish area and wearing a Jewish cap, I mean really.

Secularism by definition means keeping religion separate from government. Playing Religious politics to get votes is the exact opposite of that.

Buddy.. There is nothing secular about secular politics.

You are all over the place miss. this is what you said earlier.
Yes I believe he is doing it for PR just like BJP forced a Muslim women to done a Hindu tilak and Hindu attire after joining the Hindu political party sometimes back.
And now this ...

I don't know about botty shaking politicians or actors but all i can see is one uninformed person jumping from pillar to post. Sit down and take few deep breathes gather your wits and then reply.

:) how continently you ignored the Modi politics of the same nature as this skull cap wearing Indian CM.

am not uninformed go through the forum and you will find that incident.

don't have much time for timebeing to dig it out. will do so some other time

Wrong.. not because of a Video... because a Muslim Guy molested a Hindu Girl... then her brothers attacked the Muslim Guy.. who unfortunately died... then Muslim Guys community killed those Hindu guys...

Then a video as circulated that showed Muslim mob killing two Hindu Guys... and the riots began.

Buddy.. There is nothing secular about secular politics.

And who shot that video??? ;) saffronis??? or anti-congress walas ?

I don't care if the guy is Muslim or Martian for that matter. If you mess with my sister, you will pay(not necessarily by beating :D )

But this case of 'them' molesting Hindu/Sikh girls is quite common in West UP. Only difference is that this time they fcuked with the Jats :mamba:

:) how continently you ignored the Modi politics of the same nature as this skull cap wearing Indian CM.

am not uninformed go through the forum and you will find that incident.

don't have much time for timebeing to dig it out. will do so some other time
Umm ok. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom