What's new

Must watch video: I almost cried :(

Thanks Zaki for the find. This is really unfortunate... they say right... truth hurts... :(

I hope for a day when we can truly celebrate our independence on both sides from our hearts.

But the host seemed insensitive I guess in his comments about editing the video out later on... WTF??

Zaki Sahib aik main merna aur doosre main jeena aap ko samjhne main thora time lage ga.
Yeah to aise he hai jese do wave opposite direction main aiyain aur destructive interference hogai.resultant amplitude to zero mil raha hai.:rofl:

Last edited:
i don't know it is real video or scripted but no doubt she is accepting the reality and you r also accepting it, look the comment by members below the video...

Aunty was angry for some reasons. May be she might have fought with her husband. Anyways got to agree with her.

How did this guy become a host ?

I exactly feel the same.

:lol:

My Brothers

To be unhappy over what one lacks is to waste what one already possesses

Last edited:
It is a scripted video complete with sorrow music and bad acting of the interviewer. But the point they are making is valid.

I think it was scripted...though whatever she said was very true.

The host needs some glucose.

Zaki Sahib aik main merna aur doosre main jeena aap ko samjhne main thora time lage ga.
Yeah to aise he hai jese do wave opposite direction main aiyain aur destructive interference hogai.resultant amplitude to zero mil raha hai.:rofl:

itna physics parhe ga to real life ka kia bane ga :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom