What's new

[Must Watch] Oh Lord, send me back

It had me in tears bro. Obviously, there is something in this piece of work.

Where I was brought up in the :usflag: ...... I would say .......

"Really Heavy DUDE! really heavy !!!"" :undecided:

........for those of us who are Muslims, in addition to being Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc. , and Doctors, engineers etc. we should also remind ourselves from time to time, another call, a higher plane of existence. The real reason of why we are here!

.........to imagine how much time we waste on trivialities and useless things, :undecided: ....... girls, music, games, strolling and trolling, when so much of that could have gotten us to study a book, learn something new, improve ours and others lives, help build our country, help the poor and so on.

.......Time really is precious, Dont waste it or you'll have nothing but regret :undecided:

^ A sober yet important message

:pakistan::usflag:

Last edited:
Such things show us the real ending of ours living behind this world and that for what we have been sent for in this world, we have become so much engaged in this mortal world that we have forgotten our real purpose to be here, such videos do bring the fear back and may give us the realization to our true purpose.

Hope this msg stays into the hearts of every Muslim, so that we don't have to face such terrible things in the after life or in front of Allah.

May Allah show and guide everyone on the true path, Ameen.

omg so true
i am so scared right now
its the reaily of our lives
we will die and regret after death but we wont be able to do anyting
so better we recover ourselves now

We should work hard, constructive and honest for being receiver of all merciful the one and only lord of the world/universe.

Our mind and heart should be pure, amen.

May god bless India & Pakistan.

thanks for sharing. good play, the dog made me laugh though ,such a cute one not scary at all, lol.

I am happy that you guys like this video. But you have to do it. Save yourself. You can do it!

Back
Top Bottom