What's new

Must See GAZA video.....Why blame israel?

2 sides to every story. But I am intrigued by is the same thing I have said here many times

1 child by Israelis = 150 posts on it.
40,000 civilians, among them women , children , raped , tortured, slaughtered = no word or hardly a mention of outrgae from the keepers of the faith here

Explain who you are referring to?

Hmm you having difficulty understanding who are the keepers of the faith? the " we are here to speak for all oppressed Muslims worldwide about evil amerika, west , Israel , India ( insert others) - take your pick, yet only limited to the concern if the villain in the story is a non muslim. .

Hmm you having difficulty understanding who are the keepers of the faith? the " we are here to speak for all oppressed Muslims worldwide about evil amerika, west , Israel , India ( insert others) - take your pick, yet only limited to the concern if the villain in the story is a non muslim. .

In 2002, 2003 when i to hear these things it use to make me angry but it just brings a laugh to me.

Can anyone be so dumb? :lol:

So every thing happened since 1948 in palestine was staged?

is that what you concluded from the video?

burt.gif

really.gif
you are going to continue to
sFun_DeadHorse.gif
and keep
digdeeper.gif
that hole ?

pissedoff.jpg

If every thing is staged then they don't need to take any action and if they are taking actions like 1948, 1967, 1973, 2006, 2009 and 2012 etc then every thing is not staged.

Israel has complete right to protect itself from the threat it perceives... Israeli leadership has the giblets to hit back. No free rides like India....

Back
Top Bottom