What's new

Muslims urged to boycott Russia, China goods on Syria veto

p01h.jpg

US 'disgusted' after China, Russia veto UN Syria resolution - The China Post

Original Muslims? You're ignorant about Muslims and Islam.

Islam was revealed to the world 1400 years ago, before that everyone believed in some other Religion.

dude islam was revealed to the arabs by an arab...they can truly claim islam as their religion....anyway thats offtopic....

i understand the russian veto...they want to preserve their naval base of tartus....but chinese...? lol

Only India, Israel, and U.S. are a threat to Muslim countries, NOT China and Russia.

Correction, India (may be) a threat to Pakistan (for obvious reasons of long standing feuds), but not any other Muslim countries. We have excellent rappo with all others (including Iran).

And I don't know why I bothered to respond..

Its not even all Arabs, its just a Jordanian clerk...the same Jordanians who waged a war against Palestinian Muslims in Jordan a few decades ago.

...ably assisted in that venture by a pakistani brigader who went by the name of zia-ul-haq.

dont pakistanis study about "black september" in their history books ?

these brotherhood brothers need to first topple military regimes in their own countries that are backed by the u.s. before they should angle for some revolt in syria

the only problem is, the MB has already been infiltrated by the CIA.

dude islam was revealed to the arabs by an arab...they can truly claim islam as their religion....anyway thats offtopic....

i understand the russian veto...they want to preserve their naval base of tartus....but chinese...? lol

Many Arabs are not Muslims. Islam was revealed to all of mankind. Before Islam, the people of Mecca believed in a pagan polythiestic belief like hindusim. And Islam came to the land of Pakistan almost the same time it came to the rest of the Arab world.

We have an understanding with Russia that we will veto together on certain issues.

You know, your "closest ally" Russia. :azn:

...ably assisted in that venture by a pakistani brigader who went by the name of zia-ul-haq.

dont pakistanis study about "black september" in their history books ?

So Jordanians don't represent all Arabs and certainly not all Muslims. Why do you indians then take the word of a Jordanian cleric so seriously?

The Arabs are also earlier Christians than Europeans. According to your logic, the Europeans are just some fake Christians compared to the Arab Christians because their ancestors weren't Christians.

Many Arabs are not Muslims. Islam was revealed to all of mankind. Before Islam, the people of Mecca believed in a pagan polythiestic belief like hindusim. And Islam came to the land of Pakistan almost the same time it came to the rest of the Arab world.

again offtopic:

but that is so not true...few arabs are not muslims....but arabs were the first and original set of muslims to whom the lord revealed their religion...pakistani..(along with others in iran, central asia, south east asia) were later converted to islam by the same arabs....

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

We have an understanding with Russia that we will veto together on certain issues.

You know, your "closest ally" Russia.

good for you....as i said no more noodles in middle east..

hope atleast this time you dont end on the losing side like you did in libya...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

So Jordanians don't represent all Arabs and certainly not all Muslims. Why do you indians then take the word of a Jordanian cleric so seriously?

because he is a top cleric in a very influential and powerful organisation in the middle east - muslim brotherhood- with millions of followers..

btw i dont understand...an alawite assad is butchering the sunnis over there....china and russia just gave more ammunition for him to continue doing so and you are praising that...? i dont understand...c'mon where is your feeling of ummah ?

again offtopic:

but that is so not true...few arabs are not muslims....but arabs were the first and original set of muslims to whom the lord revealed their religion...pakistani..(along with others in iran, central asia, south east asia) were later converted to islam by the same arabs....

You are just making a fool out of yourself. Even an Arab who reads your post will laugh at your face.

Lebanon, an Arab country, has more than 50% Christian population. Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, Egypt have more Christians than non-Arab Muslim countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan.

And the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said in his last sermon that All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab.

Back
Top Bottom