What's new

Muslims help build a Hindu temple in Bihar

Not only Hindus but muslims fought against him also, thats why his evil empire was crushed by the secular Shivaji. :agree:

Exactly True, Pashtuns hated Aurangzeb too much.
Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir

In 1667, the Yusufzai Pashtuns revolted near Peshawar and were crushed.

Soon afterwards the Afridi Pashtuns in the north-west also revolted, and Aurangzeb was forced to lead his army personally to Hasan Abdal to subdue them.

The Pashtun Rebellion

Along with the Rajputs, the Pashtun tribesmen of the Empire were considered the bedrock of the Mughal Empire Army. They were crucial defenders of the Empire from the threat of invasion from the North-West. The Pashtun revolt in 1672 was triggered when soldiers under the orders of the Mughal Governor Amir Khan attempted to molest women of the Safi tribe in modern day Kunar. The Safi tribes attacked the soldiers. This attack provoked a reprisal, which triggered a general revolt of most of the tribes. Attempting to reassert his authority, Amir Khan led a large Mughal Army to the Khyber pass. There the army was surrounded by tribesmen and routed, with only four men, including the Governor, managing to escape.

After that the revolt spread, with the Mughals suffering a near total collapse of their authority along the Pashtun belt. The closure of the important Attock-Kabul trade route along the Grand Trunk road was particularly critical. By 1674, the situation had deteriorated to a point where Aurangzeb himself camped at Attock to personally take charge. Switching to diplomacy and bribery along with force of arms, the Mughals eventually split the rebellion and while they never managed to wield effective authority outside the main trade route, the revolt was partially suppressed.

Khushal Khan Khattak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Afghanistan Online: Biography (Khushal Khan Khattak)

Khushal Khan Khattak (1613–1689) (Pashto: خوشحال خان خټک) was a prominent Pashtun malik, poet, warrior,A charismatic personality and tribal chief of the Khattak tribe. He wrote a huge collection of Pashto poems during the Mughal Empire in the 17th century, and admonished Pashtuns to forsake their divisive tendencies and unite against the Mughal Army. Promoting Pashtun nationalism through poetry, Khushal Khan Khattak is the first Afghan mentor who presents his theories for the unity of the afghan, resistance against the foreign parts and the creation of a nation-state. His life was spent in struggling against the oppressive Mughal governments of India. In order to restore Afghan freedom Khushhal Khan challenged Mughal Aurangzeb powers. He defeated the mughal troops in many engagements.

I am proud of my Muslim brothers and sisters
headlines like "Muslims help build a temple" give us a good image vs headlines like "Hindu mobs destroy mosques"

Go troll somewhere else.

headlines like "Muslims help build a temple" give us a good image vs headlines like "Hindu mobs destroy mosques"

First of all they are not your brothers, they are Indians, so they are our brothers. Next we don't need advice from you. We respect our religions, because India is the country which has largest muslim polpulation.

A Muslim can not build or promote a place that has idol worshipping. If Christians and Hindus do it on their own its a different story.

idol worship is the biggest sin eh??.....may i know y is it then important to read namaz facing mecca only??....

isnt it same as idol worship....

u ppl have no idea about communal harmony....so stfu

if a hindu prays in a mosque....allah has shown him the path....next day he prays in a temple....he is misguided...

i myself have visited innumerable dargahs gurudwaras temples and churches...prayed everywhere..what will u call me then??...

The Muslims of Hind are an important asset. It is imperative they work along with what is expected of them.

idol worship is the biggest sin eh??.....may i know y is it then important to read namaz facing mecca only??....

isnt it same as idol worship....

u ppl have no idea about communal harmony....so stfu

if a hindu prays in a mosque....allah has shown him the path....next day he prays in a temple....he is misguided...

i myself have visited innumerable dargahs gurudwaras temples and churches...prayed everywhere..what will u call me then??...

A Kafir :D in their eyes

Children attacked, church wrecked for disturbing prayers with carols – The Express Tribune

now please dont start giving me stupid links of religious tolerance in pakistan...i know there must be some good things in pak too

bt this is just my foolishness to reply to ur utter foolishness

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

The Muslims of Hind are an important asset. It is imperative they work along with what is expected of them.

they are running the country, building missiles, entertaining with beautiful acting and singing, contributing to growth of economy...

they are doing what is expected......but will never do wat is EXPECTED BY FANATICS

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

A Kafir :D in their eyes

OMG OMG....i need police protection....the govt is not listening to me....help help.... :help::coffee:

Evil Yindoo conspiracy ... How can true Muslims help in building a temple for evil Brahmans and Hindu Baniyas...

Another cultural attack by BJP supported Hindu extremists on already bullied Muslims...Ummah should unite and condemn this act in harshest words.. Let the true Muslims arrange a long march and burn some public transports..After all Alamgir would have done much worse...

LOL, why this murderous rage internet terrorists?

Omar buddy, yes I agree the definition of heroes is different country by country. Ilm Ud Din may be your hero, Aurangzeb may be your hero, for me the heroes were the common village folk of maharashtra who made the militarily mightiest aurangzeb spend the last 25 years of his life in deccan, trying to overcome their resistance. His grave is in Maharashtra too, and IIRC within 6 years of his grave being built in maharashtra, maratha forces were in delhi, playing kingmaker. It was glorious glorious resistance for me, the kind people of afghanistan have shown in the past too. since you have no such heroes, you have to borrow from other countries, or use some random common murderers, or vandals.

But hey, this thread is about India's tolerant syncretic culture to which a vast vast majority of us subscribe, this topic is beyond you, by definitions of the words ''tolerant'' ''syncretic'' and ''culture''.

Topic is abt inida & u bring Pakistan shows how obessed u r, buddy i live in Pakistan & can say the exrtemists are even lower than hindu extremists in india its just like they get more highlights due to free & unbiased media in Pakistan..

dont go offtopic & enjoy the news which comes rarely from india....

Very true Hindus are the one who are blowing themselves up in Pakistan that too in mosque :enjoy::enjoy: Please dont come up with conspiracy theories now.

A Muslim can not build or promote a place that has idol worshipping. If Christians and Hindus do it on their own its a different story.
Are you a mullah issuing a fatwa against those doing social workers working for communal harmony?
Oh you are a pakistani!Sorry..

Aurangzeb was a great man. He gave us this:

800px-Badshahi_Mosque_July_1_2005_pic32_by_Ali_Imran_%281%29.jpg

409px-Lahore_Fort.jpg

Yea you Hindus probably don't like him because he destroyed a lot of hindu temples, but he is a hero for us Pakistanis :pakistan:
Add Sikhs,Jains and all as well..
Because he killed all the sikhs,hindus etc who refused to convert to Islam.Not great leadership i think..
He killed Guru Tegh Bahadur ji in Delhi..So you think he is a great man?Does your religion allows you to say so?I don't think so..but yes your pakistani mindset does!

Regardless of what Pakistanis say (those who consider themselves as thekedars of Islam), I am extremely proud of my fellow Muslims, who has shown the world the right spirit of Islam. My salute to you. :toast_sign:

a hindu helping muslim or a muslim helping hindu in India should be a normal thing..it hurts when some nerds try to make it a breaking news!!!

Back
Top Bottom