What's new

Muslims attacked on Eid in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Indian police is at work..miscreants are behind the bar..what else you need ?? Rose petals
In post # 16 you are appreciating the act and now you are saying opposite to it. typical behavior when you want to hide you face from reality .
1st you are crying for a source and said its fake news and when you get your source now you doing blah blah blah

In post # 16 you are appreciating the act and now you are saying opposite to it. typical behavior when you want to hide you face from reality .
1st you are crying for a source and said its fake news and when you get your source now you doing blah blah blah

:rofl: I didn't say that it is a fake news.. I said it is Probably a fake news... Understand the difference ... What blah blah I did.. Indian police forces are at work ..miscreants are behind the bar...police is keeping a hell of vigil... what else you need ?

read it out :tongue:
The city police on Sunday arrested four more activists of the Hindu Vahini on the charge of their involvement in the series of attacks in Secunderabad a few days ago. With this, the police have so far caught ten activists for attacking members of a particular community.

The four persons detained on Sunday have been identified as T. Shiva Kumar alias Shiva (28) of Balamrai in Begumpet, D. Jeevan Kumar (23) of Hyderbasthi, U. Raju alias Rajender (47) of Chintal and Gopi Shyamsunder (33) of Kacheguda. Two bikes, four mobile phones and a sword were recovered from them.

Police said Shiva was working as a collection agent in a steel shop, while Jeevan was an electrician and Raju was running a canteen in a degree college. Gopi was working as a sales coordinator in a showroom.

DCP (North) Ch. Srikanth told reporters that the accused were involved in the attacks reported under Alwal, Trimulgherry and Bowenpally police station limits on November 27 and December 13. “We caught them during vehicle checking at Trimulgherry,” he said.

Cases under Sections 120B (conspiracy), 153A (promoting enmity between two communities) and 307 (attempt to murder) of IPC were registered against them. “We will seek custody of the four persons to elicit more information from them. We are also verifying their involvement in the attacks reported earlier,” the DCP said.

Mr. Srikanth said patrolling has been intensified to prevent any untoward incidents and apart from checking vehicles at vulnerable places at night, vigil was also being maintained by special pickets.

The police had earlier arrested six activists of Hindu Vahini -- S. Sadanand, Shakthi Vinod, K. Unni Krishna, P.Bhargav, S.V. Santosh and P. Kalyan on similar charges. They were currently under judicial remand, police officials added.

:rofl: I didn't say that it is a fake news.. I said it is Probably a fake news... Understand the difference ... What blah blah I did.. Indian police forces are at work ..miscreants are behind the bar...police is keeping a hell of vigil... what else you need ?

read it out :tongue:
I appreciate this but India should do more for the safety of minorities from Hindu extremists because its not the only incident.

Good job by cops ! Keep these goons locked!! :tup::tup:

Btw ...this news is from 14th november ..

Hmmm...

Looks like "False flag identity crises" is on google with die-hard searching about negative's of India! :rolleyes:

LOL @Pics used for sensationalism :lol:

I appreciate this but India should do more for the safety of minorities from Hindu extremists because its not the only incident.

there is no thing called Hindu extremist organisation (They are trigger happy individuals ).. there is not a single hindu organisation in the world which is banned by any government

Same applies for you too..:)

Btw..What happen to that case in which 4 Hindu doctors shot died there in cold blood? Any arrests so far?

Hmmmm.......

Username: sikh_pride
Flag: Pakistan (LMAO)

Looks like a pure case of "False flag with identity crises"

So much of Drama by fake ID !

LOL.The first pic used is from a movie! :lol:

Btw....source for this BS please?Mr False flag with identity crises? :rolleyes:

Many Hindu Vahini attacks went ‘unreported’

Many Hindu Vahini attacks went ?unreported? - Times Of India

I guess Times of India is also BS ??
i guess BS is ur mentality

Wrong, such people are their in every society, but it depends on how majority treats them.

The media, government and intellectuals etc will start gunning for them. We do not shower rose petals on them.

its known that no country in South East Asia has impressive human rights record

but I am closing this thread because its source is not verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom