What's new

Muslims attack French satirical paper Charlie Hebdo.

Perceptron

BANNED
Reaction score
Muslims attack on French satirical paper Charlie Hebdo.
_56405424_56404437.jpg

The attack on Charlie Hebdo comes a day after it named the Prophet Muhammad as "editor-in-chief"

The offices of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo have been destroyed by a petrol bomb, French police say.

It comes a day after the publication named the Prophet Muhammad as its "editor-in-chief" for its next issue.

The magazine said the move was intended to "celebrate" the victory of an Islamist party in Tunisia's election.

Charlie Hedbo's editor is quoted as saying: "We no longer have a newspaper. All our equipment has been destroyed."

A single Molotov cocktail was thrown at the offices of Charlie Hebdo during the night and a large amount of material in the office was destroyed, police said.

There have been no reports of injuries.

Charlie Hebdo's website has also been hacked with a message in English and Turkish attacking the magazine.

The magazine was criticised by Muslims in 2007 after reprinting the Danish cartoons of the prophet Muhammad that caused outrage around the Islamic world.

-----------------------------------------------------
And then we wonder, why is Islamophobia on the rise ?

Crazy assholes, give us all a bad name. It's France, not Saudi Arabia or some Jamaat neighbourhood....they can do or say anything in their society.

What if there were people in that building?

It's amazing this bat chit islamofacism is prevalent in Western Europe of all places. These governments need to start cracking down and deporting these vermin back to the crap holes they came from.

^^^ Instead of condemning the act, you are condemning the condemner !!! What is the procedure of growing a conscience in Pakistan ?

I saw no difference between the incident and the condemner-
Only minute difference i felt is he showed his hatred on a online forum- Both types are same bigots-

Forget "procedure of conscience" - improve your comprehension skills-

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

They can not condemn it.. for them it is just Islamophbia...

Dont talk on my behalf- I can represent myself- Thank You-

Hey the guys here who are such islamophobia that they find any action in the world showing that people are right to be islamphobic.
can you open your mind and understand what you mean: you gve an reason to be islamophobic.

everyone knows there is a small minority of violence. this small minority doesn't reflect the big majority.

there are a few salafists that they make hell but mostly a few young jobless as well you find any excuse for violence
these last ones don't even have read Quran.
still don't know who did it. in the past the fascist parti wanted to accuse muslims for some actions that they set themselves.
there are two famous cases here: the beating of an old man and the destroy of some Jew tombs.

Anyway Charlie Hebdo is satiric newspaper.
they have very special drawings that i cannot put here otherwise i would be ban
but i can describe some of them (cover of the newspaper):
- one is the drawing of an a.s and it is written "i am a Jew a.s"
the Jew communauty wanted the newspaper to close
- one is the drawing of an arab licking the a.s of a Jew
it is written "if i lick your a.s, can we have peace"
and so

Hey the guys here who are such islamophobia that they find any action in the world showing that people are right to be islamphobic.
can you open your mind and understand what you mean: you gve an reason to be islamophobic.

everyone knows there is a small minority of violence. this small minority doesn't reflect the big majority.

Does the majority ever come out and condemn such violence done by the minority? Thats the problem, if the rest of the Muslims remain quiet, it just seems like they are silently condoning the act.

Anyway Charlie Hebdo is satiric newspaper.
they have very special drawings that i cannot put here otherwise i would be ban
but i can describe some of them (cover of the newspaper):
- one is the drawing of an *** and it is written "i am a Jew ***"
the Jew communauty wanted the newspaper to close
- one is the drawing of an arab licking the *** of a Jew
it is written "if i lick your ***, can we have peace"
and so

See thats the thing, why can't the muslim community do the same, instead of bombing the newspaper. Its like these guys put a bait, and these violent minority muslims take the bait, and here we go people now have anti -muslim fodder.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

PM me the link :D-

Their website is hacked apparently.

^^ Oh well- Muslims always over do it- they attacked and Hacked- should be doing one thing-

mistake from both sides, why provoke the minorities first of all when they already know the outcome ? lame publicity stunt.

Does the majority ever come out and condemn such violence done by the minority? Thats the problem, if the rest of the Muslims remain quiet, it just seems like they are silently condoning the act.
how many times we are going to explain you
and you come always with this stupid argument !?
of course majority condemns it and the great mosque of Paris already condemned it AGAIN as usual
so why are you fantasming things ? why you absolutely want to believe that we don't say anything??? without knowing the facts

See thats the thing, why can't the muslim community do the same, instead of bombing the newspaper. Its like these guys put a bait, and these violent minority muslims take the bait, and here we go people now have anti -muslim fodder.
the difference between them and us: we have a few bad guys , a minority.
them they have a violent group as well that i can speak about if you want, but they are smarter
they would not do such a stupid thing
i said this fact to show it is not only Muslims that are concerned AND if you think that this is a smart move from Jew communauty (that i believe too) let me say you that the newspaper and many French criticized the action of the Jew organizations (Licra for exemple) that did it.

I saw no difference between the incident and the condemner-
Only minute difference i felt is he showed his hatred on a online forum- Both types are same bigots-

Forget "procedure of conscience" - improve your comprehension skills
To condemn a condemnable act is what the Bangla guy did ; To condone the codemnable act is what you did, and worsened it by attacking the condemner. Where did my "comprehension" figure in this event-chain ? A did something, for which B firebombed A. C condemned it, while D condemned C. E (myself) am asking D what it takes to grow some spine to condemn B's act, instead of condemning C for condemning B ?

Back
Top Bottom