What's new

Muslims all over India praying and come out to help Uttarakhand flood victi

@Bhai Zakir, what have u done mate??.. These kinds of posts make our elite pakistani friends like shamk9 make very jittery. These events cause ordinary pakistanis to question the existance of pakistan, becuase this disproves the very rationale of two nation theory.. They love and relish communal riots in india. Thats why they keep harping on the post-ghodhra gujarat riots in 2002.

Can't take a joke? Next time ill put sarcasm in brackets just for my bharati friends :kiss3: Pakistan will still be there weather 2 nation theory is proved right or wrong :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't take a joke? Next time ill put sarcasm in brackets just for my bharati friends :kiss3: Pakistan will still be there weather 2 nation theory is proved right or wrong :pakistan:
Its been proved wrong in 1971 already... Im talking about common pakistanis starting questioning it. A few intellectual pakistanis have already been doing it for some time...

Its been proved wrong in 1971 already... Im talking about common pakistanis starting questioning it. A few intellectual pakistanis have already been doing it for some time...

And you still see Pakistan existing today dont you? We don't need 2nation theory to prove our existence, 2nation theory lives or dies, Pakistan will remain :pakistan:

Indians praying for their country has what to do with Islam or them being Muslims ? I suppose other minorities in India were praying for more rain hey bhai zakir.:pissed:
Someone's a$$ seems to be burning! :P

We are all Indians first. We are a nation. (Unlike some countries whose inhabitants claim they are Muslims first, putting religion before their country and nation!)

Mera Bharat Mahaan!
flag28.gif

and he did it very well :P . You see Indeed Hindus and Muslims can live together :P

:)))) Indeed except on bakar eid :P see COWS will create bad blood then.

anyway its funny that when Muslims help Hindus in India suddenly these Muslims become your brothers (not bad thing) but be sure they are your countrymen otherwise too. Above all one of your Indian members said why bhai zakir mentioned the word (Muslims) which is sad that some of you are still not ready to link good deeds and nationalism with Indian Muslims.

on another note Muslims are advised by Allah to help the needy and troubled ones, and they do so.

ZINDA HAI BHUTTO ZINDA HAI

kal bhi bhutto zinda tha; aaj bhi bhutto zinda hai :omghaha:

Bhuttos/ Gandhis never die.

;)

:)))) Indeed except on bakar eid :P see COWS will create bad blood then.

anyway its funny that when Muslims help Hindus in India suddenly these Muslims become your brothers (not bad thing) but be sure they are your countrymen otherwise too. Above all one of your Indian members said why bhai zakir mentioned the word (Muslims) which is sad that some of you are still not ready to link good deeds and nationalism with Indian Muslims.
on another note Muslims are advised by Allah to help the needy and troubled ones, and they do so.
;)

Their is something called Harmony . Good things like this are promoted . And it is not only being done by Muslims . It is done By hindus as well so by Sikhs , Christians etc. These things Highlight harmony . I don't see what is wrong in that .

On another Note I don't think any religious Guidance is Required to help someone in need .

Simple common sense is enough .

Someone's a$$ seems to be burning! :P

We are all Indians first. We are a nation. (Unlike some countries whose inhabitants claim they are Muslims first, putting religion before their country and nation!)

Mera Bharat Mahaan!
flag28.gif

So you are saying i am wrong you and your friends who thanked you for this stupid and ignorant statement were praying for more rain and destruction.

The thread is for those who still think that Muslims in India don't like India.

Well, its not to prove that Muslims have to prove their patriotism to rest of the Indians or rest of the Indians question them, this thread is for the members from other side of the border who always try to break us down.

No matter what problem we have in our country, its our business. We will handle it in our way.

No need of meddling in our affairs. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom