What's new

Muslim youths attack child and set him on fire in Pakistan because he is a Christian

Ok you know these people? Then its a different thing ......

Not this boy and his grandpa, aunt and uncle, but many of their community. I have / had to deal with them daily, and now I can just recognize them by their accent, facial expressions and hairstyles in every day life :frown:, not very fond of them by the way, not because they are minority or non Muslim, but because nearly 90% are dishonest, liars and fraudsters.

Loool more like religion....:hitwall:

the same... no region in history has been as fanatical about religious mysticism as south asia... mysticism is prayer, ritual, superstition, irrational hope in divine help, festivals, irrational hatred, justification of hatreds and insanities via religious/pseudo-religious scripture.

the same... no region in history has been as fanatical about religious mysticism as south asia... mysticism is prayer, ritual, superstition, irrational hope in divine help, festivals, irrational hatred, justification of hatreds and insanities via religious/pseudo-religious scripture.

Nonsense.

You should limit your discussions to your area of expertise. Buxom women.

In terms of the most blood soaked region of the world, look no further than the region where two of the most blood soaked religions have historically clashed down the ages.

And its not south asia.

The Middle East extending to the Mediterranean Europe has always been the main battleground of the world.

In the past couple of centuries, it was Europe.

why did you arrive at that conclusion?? :what:

He quotes chapter and verse of the Koran like no one else here.

You may not agree with his views or his interpretations.

But you cannot question the source.

The Middle East extending to the Mediterranean Europe has always been the main battleground of the world.

In the past couple of centuries, it was Europe.

yes, there have been total wars for a few thousand years in either place but no society comes close to materialistic-ness, capitalism, injustice and insanity as south asia.

He quotes chapter and verse of the Koran like no one else here.

You may not agree with his views or his interpretations.

But you cannot question the source.

well, i don't remember his quoting of verses but his knowledge and energy are misguided.

and interpretation depends on the sensibility of the quoter and their understanding or acknowledgement of the context of the verse.

but i won't take this ahead as such discussions are banned.

yes, there have been total wars for a few thousand years in either place but no society comes close to materialistic-ness, capitalism, injustice and insanity as south asia.

You just changed and qualified your earlier statement.

So I guess I got my point across.

how??

look at post# 62.

This is what you said .....

I pointed out to you that South Asia is nowhere close to the Middle East and Europe when it comes to the bolded part. We are not even rank amateurs. We are not even in the same game.

I pointed out to you that South Asia is nowhere close to the Middle East and Europe when it comes to the bolded part. We are not even rank amateurs. We are not even in the same game.

and i said later what i said to mike first... i didn't change my statement, so i nowhere agreed with you... see for yourself...

yes, there have been total wars for a few thousand years in either place [ meaning west asia and europe ] but no society comes close to materialistic-ness, capitalism, injustice and insanity as south asia.

and i said later what i said to mike first... i didn't change my statement, so i nowhere agreed with you... see for yourself...

Conceded sir. Ab peeccha chodo. :)

Conceded that you did not backtrack. I still do not agree with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom