What's new

Muslim traders boycott ‘made in Pakistan’ products in Gujarat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please name a few..of these so called Indians who support these killings...
One was Nair guy... Damn you turds have really hard to pronounce or remember that names ... How about that clown hindutva turd from IOK..

How am I supposed to remember there fucked i
upVedic vindaalloooo
Ids?

(I know that within your beliefs you guys kill each other..eg...Shias, Sunnis and Ahmedias..etc...I am not surprised as well.)...

I have both Shia and Sunni in my family..

And u like you turds we don't go full retard on eachother .. Just a few days back 2
Minor girls were raped and their aunt and uncle butchered as a warning to Muslim to not eat meat!

A few days back a low caste woman killed over feeding a high castes dog..

So fuk off with your chutiyapa.

We will stop buying Shaan Masala when they stop using Indian recipes.

http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/acatalog/Shan-Foods-Curry-Masala.html

Which Indian recipes do we use? Lol

Clown you are from south India... Most of us would vomit even if we tried to prounounce the city you come from...

Our country has different ethnic groups the most that share some culture with you are perhaps the Urdu speakers who immigrated from all parts of modern day India..

So don't flatter yourself.. I doubt even if Bihari Muslims would be allowed to make Bihari kebabs of beefs which they do in Pakistan.. Without suffering another Muzafarnagar massacre,rape and looting..

:lol: why would we stop speaking the universal language in the first place?
:)

BTW Biryani is one of the dishes which I say if you want to punish someone stuff him or her through her stomach with biryani
Pakistani biryani itself has like a different styles .. From the meat used to the cooking style and recipes ... Karachi biryani,Sindhi biryani,Panjabi biryani and whatnot...

I doubt "veg biryani" eating indians even know what a real Pak biryani is..

muslim in india have to prove they are loyal indians or they will be cut raped and ... like gujrat and so on... we dont care they buy or not... but plz dont come to pak for ziyarat also...

Muslim traders boycott ‘made in Pakistan’ products in Gujarat

Yeah better to boycott those product than to be burnt alive in Modi's Gujrat. We can understand your troubles and sympathize with you.

No problem for Pakistan, if that helps you to stay alive, do it. We are with you. :cheers:

If they don't they will suffer again .. they are already considered traitors by hindutva groups ruling India .. Ask @BlackIndian
This is a publicity stunt. No one is going to boycott Pakistani products. Indian Muslims love for Pakistan is equal to their hatred for Hindu India.

Who the frack cares if a cornered traders association which s more than likely sold out to local politics both by fear and opportunities decides to throw a random statement out; wait, internet Indians do!.

One was Nair guy... Damn you turds have really hard to pronounce or remember that names ... How about that clown hindutva turd from IOK..

upVedic vindaalloooo
Ids?

upVedic vindaalloooo
Ids?

I have both Shia and Sunni in my family..

And u like you turds we don't go full retard on eachother .. Just a few days back 2
Minor girls were raped and their aunt and uncle butchered as a warning to Muslim to not eat meat!

A few days back a low caste woman killed over feeding a high castes dog..

So fuk off with your chutiyapa.

Which Indian recipes do we use? Lol

Clown you are from south India... Most of us would vomit even if we tried to prounounce the city you come from...

Our country has different ethnic groups the most that share some culture with you are perhaps the Urdu speakers who immigrated from all parts of modern day India..

So don't flatter yourself.. I doubt even if Bihari Muslims would be allowed to make Bihari kebabs of beefs which they do in Pakistan.. Without suffering another Muzafarnagar massacre,rape and looting..

Pakistani biryani itself has like a different styles .. From the meat used to the cooking style and recipes ... Karachi biryani,Sindhi biryani,Panjabi biryani and whatnot...

I doubt "veg biryani" eating indians even know what a real Pak biryani is..
You are nothing but an uncivilized..Thing!..Reporing and moving on!....@waz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom