What's new

"Muslim" Think Tank To PAF: Get UCAVs To Counter IAF Strength

So what are the HINDU Think Tanks saying about it?
Any Hindu think tank following Lord Ram, Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu or Lord Shiva here plz stand up..

Totally unnecessary religious topic brought by a 'senior member'. :disagree:

It was not a Indian think tank,nor was it published by an Indian media.

And if its a compulsive disorder for you guys to bring in our gods everywere even if not needed then better use "Lord" and Capital Letters for the names. :P

BTW what the heck is a Muslim think tank. ?

I am sure that while India has signaled to acquire 5th gen jets, PAF wont be sitting idle. Stealth technology has it's share of countermeasures as well to name one, Vera radar of Czech Republic and according to certain reports Pakistan was interested in it and above all it's too early to comment on future strategies of PAF and unlike India i really doubt if PAF will brag about her future acquisitions.

People like kingofkings hould be banned. Do you even know what all these things means ?? The guy who published this himself has less knowledge about the feasibility of such a project.

So what are the HINDU Think Tanks saying about it?
Any Hindu think tank following ram, brahma, vishnu or shiva here plz stand up..
Hey buddy its not the fight between Hindu-Muslim. Its the fight between India-Pak. Don't bring Islam into this. I respect your religion but also hope people like you should be thrown out of your religion. There are more Muslims in India than from your own country.

This is what happens when unnessarily dragging unwanted terms inside defense matters..

This thread was started today....

I started the same yesterday.. and there were n't any comments and it talked about defense related matter and i have edited the "religious'part as required..

I hope mods delete this thread and use my thread for discussions instead.or merge it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/weapons-club/86119-ucavs-future-air-warfare.html

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom