What's new

Muslim scholars reject prophecies of doomsday on December 21, 2012

Besides, the Mayans predicted an "end" not "the end".

2012-cartoon1.jpg

How true! One prediction they got right - that we'll be freaking out someday!! And we are!!! :hang2: :lol:

@sur all gods were nibirians aka Annunakis.... So they wont come at seprate day month and year.... They all will arrive together and its when sun will be on centre of Galactic on 21st december 2012.... By 2015 will come out to end evil people (majority of humans).... Btw there is good and bad news.... Dont know what to make out of it.... Its about motherships around planet sun.... Its going on since 2011.... But in 2012 it increased so much that NASA ran out of excuses and started hiding as peoples anger boiled by the funny excuses NASA gave.... Let me know if u all want to know whats going on.... i can give u bit info on it but not total info as i my self not sure what they are upto (Robo greys controled by Nibirians). Pleiadians says to humans nothing wrong. While nibirians warns and says behave to humans or perish....
@Don Jaguar Nostradamus was accurate predictor but again majority of predictors were copycats who goes on a journey and collects info.... Than returns to country and declares this would happen in future.... Mayans and indians prediction came true many times before. Mayans predictions were 5600 years and indian predictions 12,000 years old.... India collected majority of info from nibirians like solar system, Numbers, Sanskrit language, mantras etc etc. While mayans were intrested in prediction what would happen in future.... So nibirians helped them by giving them info on it.... Btw check out what happened two days ago.... Its NASA video....
Ufo at ISS. Nasa cut the transmission. 16 Dec. 2012. - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom