What's new

Muslim rebel attack shuts down Philippine city.

Evil Filipinos persecuting the Moros. China must supply them with advanced weapons. Moro will be free!

Evil Filipinos persecuting the Moros. China must supply them with advanced weapons. Moro will be free!

Philippians are American slaves to the core.

Chinese must put them in their place...

The cowards MNLF taking innocent people as their hostages-what a coward tactic of their legendary stupid, moronic, imbecile leader, Misuari. The government should annihilate this MNLF once and for all.

Philippians are American slaves to the core.

Chinese must put them in their place...

and you are to China after US

Typical BS. In any case - try it. We have preparations to arrange the meeting between you and God. :devil:

I think every muslim just **** themselves reading that post. You hear that brothers, india is going to kill muslims for implementing our own laws in our own countries with there ahitty army. Muslims die in burma, and when hussain talks about payback, you hope we get killed more. It really is funny you hindus talk all this **** online, but never say it in real life. I guess anonimity of the web gives you bigger balls right? Do you even know why the moros are fighting in the first place or did you just judge them because they are muslims?

It's not Muslims. Don't bring all Muslims into this. You don't speak for them. You speak for a lunatic group. That's all. And yes, they are routinely butchered by the Indian Army - hell, they are butchered by the Pakistan Army as well. :rofl:
I think every muslim just **** themselves reading that post. You hear that brothers, india is going to kill muslims for implementing our own laws in our own countries with there ahitty army. Muslims die in burma, and when hussain talks about payback, you hope we get killed more. It really is funny you hindus talk all this **** online, but never say it in real life. I guess anonimity of the web gives you bigger balls right? Do you even know why the moros are fighting in the first place or did you just judge them because they are muslims?

It's not Muslims. Don't bring all Muslims into this. You don't speak for them. You speak for a lunatic group. That's all. And yes, they are routinely butchered by the Indian Army - hell, they are butchered by the Pakistan Army as well. :rofl:

Then you better learn some english. Your comments imply that you were talking about all muslims. Especially when you said more muslims should get killed in burma. 1 more thing hindu. I don't speak for the lunatics. I'm joining the marines just to kill those lunatics. My problem is when you compare those lunatics to islam. I'm really religous, and the quran does not justify there actions. Don't talk about my religion like you know anything about it. I can go to an anti hindu site and learn about your religion from there too.

and you are to China after US

So you accept that you ARE indeed a slave of U.S? :lol:

Slave of China? lol, thats called "Alliance" ....We haven't left our culture to adapt Chinese culture (like philipines did)..Chinese don't come to our land to use our women (like Americans use yours), and we have independent stance on different issues (see latest China's stance on Syria and ours)...

We are just good allies since alot of our interests over-lap.

Pakistanis are slaves of their own interest...

For example: Look at our position of Afghan Talibans even after U.S tried its butt out to break the link b/w Pakistan Military and them...As war in Afghanistan comes to the end, Pakistani interests are clearly coming supreme..as Karzai, who we don't like, is in no position to hold on to power. And Pakistanis are facilitating negotiations b/w Talibans, West, Arabs, and different Afghan factions (our arch enemy india, who invested billions in Afghanistan, is nowhere to be seen :smokin:)

Tell me last time your slave nation defied U.S like that or fought off a superpower like we did in Afghan theater? (Talking about U.S.S.R...not U.S..even though both examples would have been correct, if you know what I mean ;) )

And oh yeah...you even adapted the religion of Americans that they themselves don't give a sh!t about..talk about being a culture slave...

Back
Top Bottom