What's new

Muslim Protestors in Lucknow chanting Pakistan Zindabad

no, we don't open up another thread...we are going to open up Gazwa E Hind. get yourself ready to feel the heat, fun days for you guys are coming to end soon.
Insha Allah, tumhare muh main ghee shakkar... do drop by my house when you reach delhi..

Ek Aur Pakistan only or One more BD as well?
I think your leader is doing a great job by antagonising 20% of your population (Muslims). Later on he will turn onto other minorities and than other political parties. Modi is a God gifted asset for us.:cheers:

Insha Allah, tumhare muh main ghee shakkar... do drop by my house when you reach delhi..
bulls eyes hit on target .....i know you vision and as per your version RSS is a noble organization; discpline+hard work+helping others+non lavish,simple life+good eduation+petriotism+non corruption+moral values = RSS

They should have done it in 1946 with a "Do or Die" mindset under the sole leadership of Jinnah!!

Why??

When Gandhi asked Indians not to join the British Army during WW2 at their worst position vis-à-vis the Germans, Jinnah asked the Muslim youth to join the British Army as many as possible!!! He said, "a known enemy is better than an unknown friend"!!! He did that for a couple of reasons. First, he wanted the Muslim youth to be trained as professional soldiers by the British, and whipped to be the war veterans. Second, he knew the Axis power would fail the way they did in WW1. It's a matter of logistics, ideology etc. Third, he could negotiate with the British (+US) establishment to have say on the final arrangement vis-à-vis the British India

For a reason Jinnah repeatedly asked the British he was the sole "spokesperson" for the Muslims in the sub-continent. Those brainless traitor bastards like Maulana Azad, Madani etc. torpedoed his position. Nevertheless, he could negotiate Pak out!!! How much he could have achieved if those bastards had kept quiet!!!! The entire British India would have faced the Civil War like situation with armed cadres on the both sides!!! And, consider that the Cold War had already started with the Soviets across Afghanistan!! Russians are good at geo-politics whether you like it or not!!! They helped the Turkish War of Independence. The British + USA would have never allowed a Muslim resurgence in the sub-continent, and that too with the Russians help. As such, Jinnah would have got what he wanted

bulls eyes hit on target .....i know you vision and as per your version RSS is a noble organization; discpline+hard work+helping others+non lavish,simple life+good eduation+petriotism+non corruption+moral values = RSS

I don't see RSS as a noble organization, rather its a divisive radical organization trying to spread militant Hindutva philosophy.

However, I simply laugh my gut out when Pakistanis fantasies invading India. wake up from your wet dreams, its not going to take you anywhere ..

I don't see RSS as a noble organization, rather its a divisive radical organization trying to spread militant Hindutva philosophy.

However, I simply laugh my gut out when Pakistanis fantasies invading India. wake up from your wet dreams, its not going to take you anywhere ..
we almost freed from our western border .....our intelligence breaks the Soviet UNION AND DEFEATED your Master after 18 years of war.....we got bored and looking some new adventure in India.....just heads-up , get yourself ready because this time no one coming to rescue you and you are seeing your empire is coming to stop soon.Just watch, your break up will be worse than the Soviet Union ...

Last edited:
India is an artificial creation of British against China. From the govt system, to education to religion to even its name is imported from outside. It is bound to explode.

How much authentic is this.? isn't a voice over? anyway, seems it is a few act.. as all are not chanting that slogan.. may be those are RAW people to malign that gathering.

It is possible. Not by RAW but by some smaller agency. The ABVP ( students branch of the RSS ) did a similar thing in a JNU student rally in 2016 to malign the Leftist students.

- PRTP GWD

What is that you always write at the end of your posts ??

Back
Top Bottom