What's new

Muslim Police Officer Lynched in Rajasthan

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A police constable was beaten to death in Rajasthan's Rajsamand district on Saturday, in the latest incident of mob violence that has triggered concern across the country.

Head constable Abdul Gani, 48, a resident of Kunwariya, was probing a land dispute and had gone to the site when a mob attacked him after an argument over encroachment. The policeman was seriously injured in the attack.

He was taken to a community health centre where he died of his injuries.

The incident has shocked the state's police department. Senior officers reached the spot in hopes of identifying the attackers.

Rajasthan has made headlines with several incidents of mob violence in recent years. Last year, Rakbar Khan, 28, was beaten by a mob on suspicion of cattle smuggling. He was taken into custody by the police and later died of his injuries.

In 2017, Pehlu Khan and his two sons, who were transporting cows that they had bought at a cattle fair in state capital Jaipur to their home in Haryana, were attacked by a mob. Pehlu Khan who was mercilessly beaten on the road, died of his injuries as well.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pol...mand-while-investigating-land-dispute-2069089

It is literally regular occurring in india. Every now and then hindus lynch Muslims just because they are Muslims. Hundreds such incident have happened just in previous months and few years.

Has anything remotely similar ever happened in Pakistan? When was the last time Pakistanis started to lynch Christian's or Hindus regularly?

NEVER.

YET, Pakistani liberal secularists put down Pakistan as some sort of "oppressive hell" while india as some sort of shining heaven of tolerance and peace because of "secularism" that we should also adapt.

Secularists social media pages in Pakistan NEVER EVER post anything related to regular lynchings and killings in india...but they all unite and force resignation of Fayaz ul Hassan because he bad mouth india and taunted em on cow mutra.

These disciple atheistic traitors of Pakistan and Islam are worse than Hindutva types in my opinion.

Non, other than the outlook of the OP.

LOL.

Overwhelmingly disroportionate percentage of victims of "mob lynchings" are Muslims. I am sure it has nothing to do with Muslims and their demonization in the current hindutva extremist environment prevailing in india.

Its just a co-incident, I'm sure.

Is this at all related with his religion?

"when a mob attacked him after an argument over encroachment"

@Nilgiri : What needs to be done to civilise this "country"?

Nothing, unless you can change their DNA. A people that like to open defecate and live around trash, pretty much human garbage.

Overwhelmingly disroportionate percentage of victims of "mob lynchings" are Muslims. I am sure it has nothing to do with Muslims and their demonization in the current hindutva extremist environment prevailing in india.
There are so many variable involved here. To begin with the strongest variable is poverty and social standing. I don't think this sort of crap is about to happen anytime soon to likes of Azim Premji or SRK. Untouchables are as prone if not more then Muslims to such incidents. Indeed arguably the Dalits take the most crap in India then any other communities and we know they are chaste Hindus.

Nothing, unless you can change their DNA.
Caution. Your on dangerous ground here because many of those posting such incidents and highlighting the cause of Muslims in India share exactly the same DNA. Or does conversion to Islam cause cellular biology to change?

Caution. Your on dangerous ground here because many of those posting such incidents and highlighting the cause of Muslims in India share exactly the same DNA. Or does conversion to Islam cause cellular biology to change?

It's better I stop before it gets too complicated.
To answer you, conversion changes nothing. Islam encourages cleanliness, but I doubt that has any affect on converted Indians.

Non, other than the outlook of the OP.

Thank God you got demoted. Your hate for anything Islam is quite visible and disgusting.

No mob would have lynched him if he was a Hindu police officer.

Head constable Abdul Gani, 48, a resident of Kunwariya, was probing a land dispute and had gone to the site when a mob attacked him after an argument over encroachment. The policeman was seriously injured in the attack.

As you can see here, the police officer was doing his duty and got killed. Maybe even a martyr considering he got killed by a mob and was innocent.

Call for back up before confronting a mob of illiterates.

Is this at all related with his religion?

"when a mob attacked him after an argument over encroachment"

@Nilgiri : What needs to be done to civilise this "country"?
There is a slight possibility:woot: it can be, We all know how much india loves it's muslim miniorities

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom