What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

militaryforpeace

New Recruit

Reaction score
A Muslim man has been arrested for killing his teenaged daughter who was in love with a Hindu youth from the same village, police said on Thursday.

Mushtakeem, a resident of Mawaithakuran village, strangled his 18-year-old daughter Rehana Parveen after she insisted on marrying her lover Bhoora Prajapati, 21, police said.

Mushtakeem was arrested late Wednesday after Parveen's body was recovered from their home. The village is in Moradabad district, some 300 km from Lucknow.

According to police, Prajapati and Parveen used to meet regularly in the fields on the outskirts of the village. But as Parveen had not been coming for the last few days, Prajapati approached police suspecting the girl could be in trouble.

Police raided Mushtakeem's house and recovered his daughter's body from a locked room.

'Preliminary investigations indicate it's a case of honour killing. The father has confessed to the crime,' police inspector Ravi Kumar told reporters on Thursday.

'The father told us he committed the crime as he thought his daughter's marriage with the youth of a different community would bring a bad name to the family,' he added.

According to police, besides the father, the girl's family members could also be involved in the crime.

'Investigations are on in this regard,' said Kumar.

How come somebody kill his own daughter?

Interesting isnt it....
Almost every Indian movie potrays interreligion romance as Hindu guy.-with Muslim/Christan/Sikh girl..
You may see.. Muslim guy-Muslim Girl...but I have never come across a Muslim guy-Hindu Girl..

And this topic has clearly nothing to do with Pakistan..

Interesting isnt it....
Almost every Indian movie potrays interreligion romance as Hindu guy.-with Muslim/Christan/Sikh girl..
You may see.. Muslim guy-Muslim Girl...but I have never come across a Muslim guy-Hindu Girl..

Male chauvinism is a common trait of south asians. Compare it with the collective joy of Pakistanis and collective annoyance of Indians when Shoaib married Sania.

Interesting isnt it....
You may see.. Muslim guy-Muslim Girl...but I have never come across a Muslim guy-Hindu Girl...

Yes Yes! very interesting indeed. Let's see:

1035387_f520.jpg

shah_rukh_khan_with_gauri_khan.jpg

malaika.jpg

Some people just cannot think beyond religion. Well, may be you are programmed to think like this and hence I hold no grudge against you. It's not you, it's the enviornment in which you have been brought up. :wave:

Oh and BTW, Most movies also do not project a father rap*ng his own daughter and fathering her children. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though!:rolleyes:

P.S. Were you not the one who called India's nuclear sub, Arihant as Arigand including many other names for many other weapon systems in one of his posts? lol I will again give it to you keeping in mind your post history.

Last edited:
Interesting isnt it....

Not that i care, but what about movies like kurbaan/MNIK.

1035387_f520.jpg

malaika.jpg

Some people just cannot think beyond religion. Well, may be you are programmed to think like this and hence I hold no grudge against you. It's not you, it's the enviornment in which you have been brought up. :wave:

Oh and BTW, Most movies also so not project a father rap*ng his own daughter and fathering her children. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though!:rolleyes:

add this too
aamir-khan-kiran.jpg

Interesting isnt it....

u gotta be kidding.....u are deciding fact bout india on basis of bollywood.......AWESOME....

FYI :- most of my muslim frnds have married a hindu gurl......and we all know prosperous high society muslims are just too desirable.....

just lyk i am a hindu and my love of lyf is a shia muslim.

now it has nothing to do with gurl muslim and guy muslim.....

unlyk pakistan, in india, especially in mumbai..... theres no religious and caste boundry among establised and prosperous families. only the underpriviledged ppl re stuck to unecessary rhetoric of caste ,creed and religion.......

What an achievements by some wana bees but seriously guys post the topics in the relevant sections.

1035387_f520.jpg

malaika.jpg

Oh and BTW, Most movies also do not project a father rap*ng his own daughter and fathering her children. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though!:rolleyes:

P.S. Were you not the one who called India's nuclear sub, Arihant as Arigand including many other names for many other weapon systems in one of his posts? lol I will again give it to you keeping in mind your post history.

Dont mention these so called celebs for example, they will marry a dog or a pig if it serves there self interest. :coffee:

If my daughter marries a non-muslim, without converting him to Islam, i might not kill her but wont see her face again in life and if any one from my family keeps intouch with her i will not see there face also.

PPPPPeeeeerrrrriiiiiooooodddddddd. :angry:

If my daughter marries a non-muslim, without converting him to Islam, i might not kill her but wont see her face again in life and if any one from my family keeps intouch with her i will not see there face also.

PPPPPeeeeerrrrriiiiiooooodddddddd. :angry:

Please for the love of God, dont have kids. Save yourself the humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom