What's new

Musharraf's political career launch speech (apology, promises and clean slate)

My valid points were indeed stupid for only stupid people and you being one of them.

Let me ask you again "What did Mush do for Islam that he deserves to be blessed by Allah?" First go back to previous page and find out the context for which it was said and then reply with sense.

In response to
May Allah Bless him with Good Health and long life
you asked that what did he do for Islam that he deserves the blessing of Allah. The hight of stupidity from your post can be observed by any sane person.

Ooh bhai, who told you that Allah blessings are for those who only do something for Islam? Dont act like stupid mullahs here. He did lot of things for people of Pakistan and May Allah bless him with Good health and long life so he make Pakistan further better.

Allah Talah is 'Aadil' and he blesses everyone irrespective whether he does or not something for Islam.

In response to
you asked that what did he do for Islam that he deserves the blessing of Allah. The hight of stupidity from your post can be observed by any sane person.
Congrats for making into long list of deluded MUSH fanboys.
Ooh bhai, who told you that Allah blessings are for those who only do something for Islam? Dont act like stupid mullahs here. He did lot of things for people of Pakistan and May Allah bless him with Good health and long life so he make Pakistan further better.

Talking of Rulers "Mush" here is what Allah and his messengers have to say about Muslim rulers of Today.

“And rule between them by that which Allah has revealed to you, and do not follow
their vain desires away from the truth which came to you.” [Al-Ma’idah: 48]

“And rule by that which Allah has revealed to you and do not follow their whims,
and beware that they may deviate you away from some part of that which Allah has
revealed to you.” [Al-Ma’idah: 49]

Abdullah ibn Harith (ra) narrated that the Muhammad (saw) said, “There will be after me rulers who will have a Fitan (big test) outside their doors, it will be like the big herd of camels, and whenever they give anything to anybody they will take an equivalent amount from his Deen.” [Hakim]

Abdullah ibn Umar (ra) narrated that the Muhammad (saw) said, “Be careful from the doors of the rulers and all its departments (smaller offices). The people closest to the doors of the rulers and its government departments are the furthest away from Allah (swt). And the one who favours the rulers over the Deen of Allah in any matter by justifying him and even if he is silent (i.e. consenting to the evil) Allah will make Fitnah in his heart (both) inner and outer and will make him have no Wara’ (i.e. no fear of Allah) and Allah will leave him confused.” [Daylami]

Ibn Abbas (ra) narrated that Muhammad (saw) said, “There will be a people after me from my Ummah who will recite the Quran, study the Deen, Shaytan will come to them and say if you go to the rulers they will make sum of your Duniyah better for you however do not let them pollute your Deen.” Ubaid ibn Umayr (ra) narrated that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whenever a person comes closer to the rulers (governors, Caliph etc.) he will be far from Allah.” This Hadith is stating that you will not be eligible for the Mercy of Allah (swt).

Abu Darda (ra) narrated that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whoever goes to an unjust ruler by his own free will, whether just to go and see him or to have a good relationship with him or to give Salam to him; then the distance he will enter (walk) into the hellfire will be based upon the amount of steps he took to go to see that ruler including the steps that he took to take him back home. Whoever is inclined to the rulers desires or supports him on what he says then whenever Allah’s curse is on that ruler he will get the equivalent amount (of curse). And whenever that ruler is punished in hellfire for anything that so called scholar will get the same punishment.” Abdullah ibn Umar (ra) narrated that Muhammad (saw) said, “Whoever recites the Quran and studies the Deen deeply and goes to the ruler seeking worldly benefit Allah will seal his heart and punish him everyday.”

A man from the tribe called Salim said, “Oh Messenger of Allah advise me.” Muhammad (saw) said, “Be careful from the doors of the rulers.” [Bayhaqi]

Ibn Abi Dharr (ra) narrated that Muhammad (saw) said, “The best of those from my Ummah are those who do not become close to the gates of the rulers.”

Abdullah ibn Masud (ra) said, “A man will enter the ruler with his Deen and he will walk away without his Deen.” [Bukhari's Tareekh & Saheeh Sahabi]

Abdullah ibn Masud (ra) said, “Knowledge and the people will lead in their own times but they study the Deen for the sake of the people of the Duniyah (i.e. get salaries, positions etc.)” [Ibn Majah and Saheeh Sahabi] Hudaifah (ra) said, “Be careful from any position of Fitn.” Someone asked, “Where is all the Fitn?” Hudaifah (ra) replied, “On the door of the Amir (i.e. ruler), a man will go to the Amir and believe all of his lies and he will say about him what he is not.” [Ibn Abi Sheebah and Saheeh Sahabi]

It has been authentically narrated by Junada bin Abi Umaiya who said, “We entered upon Ubada ibn As-Samit while he was sick. We said, “May Allah make you healthy. Will you tell us a Hadith you heard from the Prophet (saw) and by which Allah may make you benefit?” He said, “The Prophet called us and we gave him the pledge of allegiance for Islam and among the conditions on which he took the pledge from us, was that we were to listen and obey (the orders) both at the time when we were active and at the time when we were tired and at our difficult time and at our ease and to be obedient to the ruler and give him his right even if he did not give us our right and not to fight against him unless we noticed him having open kufr for which we would have a proof with us from Allah.” [Bukhari]

These are some Severe Warnings from Allah and his messenger Mohammed PBUH, you still have time so start acting today and throw this Mush lovey affair in the trash!

Allah Talah is 'Aadil' and he blesses everyone irrespective whether he does or not something for Islam.
I hope you know the meaning of "bless" and a little bit more about what you have just said.

Talking of Rulers "Mush" here is what Allah and his messengers have to say about Muslim rulers of Today.

Please stop talking non sense.... He was not a Muslim ruler at all...

I dont know how will we get rid off this mullah ideology. If you dont like him, it is your choice, but don't start tableegh based on your own assumptions / mindset.

50 reasons Pakistan needs Musharraf

By Syed Ali Raza Abidi

Prime Minister Gilani said at the National Assembly session to leave former president Pervez Musharraf to himself and let him exercise his right to a political career in Pakistan. President Zardari said that if Musharraf wants to return, he will have to cross the same bumpy road as him to get to the presidency or premiership. Nawaz Sharif, Chaudhry Shujaat and the remaining politicians, including religious parties, want him tried for treason, Dr Aafia’s case and introducing extremism in the country.

Since the launch of his party on October 1, Musharraf has been on a political offensive. He has talked about the deal with Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto. He has also reportedly accepted that the military trained jihadis to force India to the discussion table to resolve the Kashmir issue – a statement which he has now backtracked from.

His opinions and speeches have led most of his opponents to start wondering what he’s been smoking!

However, these are just some of the achievements of the man when he was in and out of uniform.

1. Nine world class engineering universities were developed and 18 public universities further developed.

2. Pakistan was ranked third in world banking profitability.

3. The IT industry was valued at around $2 billion, including $1 billion in exports and employed around 90,000 professionals.

4. The CNG sector attracted over $70 billion in investment in the past five years and created 45,000 jobs.

5. The telecommunications sector attracted around $10 billion in investments and created over 1.3 million jobs.

6. Industrial parks were set up throughout the country for the first time.

7. Mega projects such as the Saindak, Rekodiq, marble production, coal production, mining and quarrying were pursued.

8. Foreign reserves increased from $700 million to $17 billion.

9. The Karachi stock market went from 700 points to 15,000 points.

10. The literacy rate improved by 11 per cent.

11. Poverty decreased by 10 per cent.

12. Four dams were built: Mirani, Subakzai, Gomalzam, Khurram, and Tangi,

13. Seven motorways were completed or were under construction,

14. Gwadar, an advanced sea port, was developed,

15. 650 kilometres of coastal highways were constructed.

16. A historic 100% increase in tax collection (amounting to Rs1 trillion) was observed.

17. Large scale manufacturing was at a 30-year high, and construction at a 17-year high.

18. Copper and gold deposits were found in Chagai, worth about $600 million annually if sold.

19. A new oil refinery with the UAE that could process 300,000 oil barrels a day was established.

20. The industrial sector registered 26 per cent growth.

21. The economy was the third fastest growing economy after China and India .

22. The Institute of Space Technology was established.

23. Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta was established.

24. The University of Science and Technology, Bannu, was established.

25. The University of Hazara was founded.

26. The Malakand University in Chakdara was established.

27. The University of Gujrat was established

28. The Virtual University of Pakistan was established

29. Sarhad University of IT in Peshawar was established

30. The National Law University in Islamabad was established

31. The Media University in Islamabad was established

32. University of Education in Lahore was established

33. Lasbela University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan, was established

34. Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002)

35. The Pakistan economy was worth $ 160 billion in 2007

36. GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) was $ 475.5 billion in 2007

37. The GDP per Capita in 2007 was $ 1000

38. Revenue collection in 2007/08 was Rs1.002 billion

39. Exports in 2007were worth $18.5 billion

40. Textile exports in 2007 were worth $11.2 billion

41. Foreign direct investment in 2007 was $8.5 billion

42. Debt servicing in 2007 was 26 per cent of the GDP

43. The poverty level in 2007 was 24 per cent

44. The literacy rate in 2007 was 53 per cent

45. Pakistan development programs in 2007 were valued at Rs520 billion

46. The Karachi stock exchange in 2007 was $70 billion at 15,000 points

47. Exports in 2007: $18.5 billion

48. Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 in the public sector and 81,103 in the private sector, according to the National Education Census (NEC-2005).

49. There are now more than 5,000 Pakistanis doing PhDs in foreign countries on scholarship. 300 Pakistanis receive PhD degrees every year, in 1999, the number was just 20.

50. In total, 99,319 educational institutions increased in Musharraf’s era!

This was some of the good Musharraf delivered to Pakistan during his martially-democratic rule from 1999 to 2008. Strange how quickly we forget his foreign policy efforts, which helped elevate the image of Pakistan globally added acceptance value to our green passports. Even the Indians next door were ready to discuss Kashmir for a solution and praised the man for his sincerity, honesty and amicable handling of the issues.

Of course, he has the right to tell his opponents, “tameez say baat karo, warna munh toor jawab millayga” and it is true that most of them are keeping quiet since he said this in a recent interview with Express TV.

I feel he knows more than what he has already said so far, and may explode if not “handled with caution”. This goes for all the politicians cum armed forces of Pakistan. Hence, be careful everyone, the General is coming back as a civilian!

Musharraf's achievements definitely outweigh the mistakes that he committed.

There's an extreme difference between the Pakistan of Musharraf's era and the miserable Pakistan of today's PPP era. I hope the people of Pakistan are happy. In their desperation for getting rid of Musharraf they brought Pakistan terrorism, world isolation, economic failure, corruption, and violence!

Please stop talking non sense.... He was not a Muslim ruler at all...
Exactly my POINT!
I dont know how will we get rid off this mullah ideology. If you dont like him, it is your choice, but don't start tableegh based on your own assumptions / mindset.
Before being such an ignorant, do know that hadis are not "mullah" ideology at all.

Exactly my POINT!

Before being such an ignorant, do know that hadis are not "mullah" ideology at all.

Well you are self contradicting yourself, on the one hand you say:

and on the other hand, you agree with me that he was not a muslim ruler. Will not talk and post hadiths are it is against forum rules.

I am still unable to understand your stance that 'he should not be blessed by Allah' as he did nothing for Islam, though you posted hadiths relating to Muslim rulers.

Well you are self contradicting yourself, on the one hand you say:

and on the other hand, you agree with me that he was not a muslim ruler. Will not talk and post hadiths are it is against forum rules.

I am still unable to understand your stance that 'he should not be blessed by Allah' as he did nothing for Islam, though you posted hadiths relating to Muslim rulers.

Your stupidity has taken a new height and obviously its quite evident that not only Mush supporters are deluded but dumb as well.

When I said "he is not a Muslim ruler at all" was actually referring to the above hadis (which are worthless to you infront of Mush words) which clearly stats the fact that their will be Muslim rulers in the future (today) who will not rule according to what allah has reveal and will display kuffer in their ruling authority.

Hypocrites like you dont want to judge their political leaders according to Islam but at the same time their leaders/masters use islam for their own agendas to fool Muslims and rule over them.

About Us | APML

1. Our guiding light will always be the Holy Quran, the immutable Word of Allah. If Pakistan is an Islamic Republic as our constitution says, then it naturally follows that our basic document from which everything flows has to be the Quran.

^ Pathological liars.

Your stupidity has taken a new height and obviously its quite evident that not only Mush supporters are deluded but dumb as well.

When I said "he is not a Muslim ruler at all" was actually referring to the above hadis (which are worthless to you infront of Mush words) which clearly stats the fact that their will be Muslim rulers in the future (today) who will not rule according to what allah has reveal and will display kuffer in their ruling authority.

Hypocrites like you dont want to judge their political leaders according to Islam but at the same time their leaders/masters use islam for their own agendas to fool Muslims and rule over them.

About Us | APML

1. Our guiding light will always be the Holy Quran, the immutable Word of Allah. If Pakistan is an Islamic Republic as our constitution says, then it naturally follows that our basic document from which everything flows has to be the Quran.

^ Pathological liars.

The question is, who gave you the right to judge anyone?

We are not here to discuss whose Islamic enough or not. For all I care religion has no place in politics. It should be a personal affair.

We want whats best for Pakistan and Pakistan alone. APML has always maintained our slogan of Pakistan first.

The answer to your question. Yes, he did. Women rights, right to free speech, education for all, no discrimination, local bodies, better economic conditions, equal rights for minorities, reduction in corruption and etc. Maybe you're the only one who considers such service unislamic.

Pathological liars are those who use religion as a weapon to harm others.

The question is, who gave you the right to judge anyone?

We are not here to discuss whose Islamic enough or not. For all I care religion has no place in politics. It should be a personal affair.

Your interpretation is POOR which is not even accordance to Islam and this religion is not a "personal" thing its is for the entire man kind. Prophet Mohammed and Allah have given every single of us the right to judge their leaders according to Islam and those who blindly side with leaders "rulers" will be severely punished and these are not my words but the words of allah and the prophet. You guys should be really ashamed that even during the month of ramadan few words from Quran and Hadis are hurting your ears and ego.
We want whats best for Pakistan and Pakistan alone. APML has always maintained our slogan of Pakistan first.
The answer to your question. Yes, he did. Women rights, right to free speech, education for all, no discrimination, local bodies, better economic conditions, equal rights for minorities, reduction in corruption and etc. Maybe you're the only one who considers such service unislamic.
Ironically thats what these Muslim League parties and PPP basically all political parties lie about just to get into power. You are nothing but a fool.
Here is your master's hypocrisy.
^ if Holy Quran is indeed the guidelines of your masters then the Hadis that I have posted above serves its purpose.
Pathological liars are those who use religion as a weapon to harm others.
Before being so ignorant, do let me know who has been physically harmed by above posts.
And btw You also proved that your master is a Pathological lair because of what he has said about his party's guidelines.

AllPathologicalLiarParty is a more appropriate name for Mush party.

Your interpretation is POOR which is not even accordance to Islam and this religion is not a "personal" thing its is for the entire man kind. Prophet Mohammed and Allah have given every single of us the right to judge their leaders according to Islam and those who blindly side with leaders "rulers" will be severely punished and these are not my words but the words of allah and the prophet. You guys should be really ashamed that even during the month of ramadan few words from Quran and Hadis are hurting your ears and ego.

Islam is a personal thing and is beneficial for as well as extended to whole mankind. If one does not follow Islam he will be dealt accordingly on judgement day. So it is purely a personal matter. I have personally judged Musharraf and found him the best among all the leaders we have. If you have anyone else please suggest the name so we can throw some light on your leader. You are nothing but a confused personality. Quran and ahadiths do not hurt anyone's ears and ego, but it irritates when people like you unnecessarily use both of them according to your desires.

Ironically thats what these Muslim League parties and PPP basically all political parties lie about just to get into power. You are nothing but a fool.
Here is your master's hypocrisy.
^ if Holy Quran is indeed the guidelines of your masters then the Hadis that I have posted above serves its purpose.

The hadiths which you posted were with a predetermined mindset about a person. It is like I declare someone 'sinner' based on assumptions and then write down ahadiths and aayas for a sinner.

Before being so ignorant, do let me know who has been physically harmed by above posts.
And btw You also proved that your master is a Pathological lair because of what he has said about his party's guidelines.

AllPathologicalLiarParty is a more appropriate name for Mush party.
It is true no one got harmed from your above posts. I remember when a suicide bomber was caught and some jihadi literature was found in his possession, when the actual culprit (publisher of that literature) was caught, he argued same that 'how can these pieces of papers' can harm someone?

Instead of stupid rants if you have any questions / queries which according to you Mush did wrong, please tell us so the same may be clarified / answered.

First of all I will like to make it clear that I am all for Islamic System in Pakistan. Then no one in Pakistan knows what the Islamic System is and suited to Pakistan. The Islamic system proposed by most of people is at all not an Islamic system, but more in line of the arabic system of 10-12th century. That system was formulated by arabs to suit there needs.

Now times have changed Islamic principles are forever, think of them as a circle inside this circle u can build anything. Arabs did the same, Iranians are doing the same and so did Saudis. But unfortunately we are not ready to do this.

We belong to unique culture a mingled ethnicity, we are group of races each with its own rich culture & heritage. Each inspired by Islam each having its own interpenetration of Islam. This complex cake is further iced by the fact that we have so many schools of thoughts. Hence we have a unique situation and it requires unique solution. The solution must be based on Islam to that extent 90% agree, rest don't. I think this is the issue we must keep in our minds when we judge our leaders because they have to take decisions with this fact in their minds.

I am in favor of PM policies because he never introduced anything which stopped me from practicing Islam. All these TV channels, Marathon races races, basanths were wrong but not forced on me. No one rounded up ladies to run in a marathon or forced me to fly a kite, or asked ladies to remove their scarfs. I have not seen this happen.

Islam is a personal thing and is beneficial for as well as extended to whole mankind. If one does not follow Islam he will be dealt accordingly on judgement day. So it is purely a personal matter. I have personally judged Musharraf and found him the best among all the leaders we have. If you have anyone else please suggest the name so we can throw some light on your leader. You are nothing but a confused personality. Quran and ahadiths do not hurt anyone's ears and ego, but it irritates when people like you unnecessarily use both of them according to your desires.
You never stop amusing me with your stupidity that you have displayed all over your posts.
You absolutely have NO proof from Quran Hadis or Sunnah of what you are claiming about Islam being a "personal thing".
You either have blind faith in Mush the Pharaoh like many other leaders and you fail to realize his un Islamic authorities that he practiced over Muslims.
The hadiths which you posted were with a predetermined mindset about a person. It is like I declare someone 'sinner' based on assumptions and then write down ahadiths and aayas for a sinner.
Utter nonsense.
It is true no one got harmed from your above posts. I remember when a suicide bomber was caught and some jihadi literature was found in his possession, when the actual culprit (publisher of that literature) was caught, he argued same that 'how can these pieces of papers' can harm someone?
Totally not surprised that this nonsense is coming from you. So just because few brainless mullahs used Hadis and Quran to carry out their terrorism activities you think every Muslim who preaches about Islam is a terrorist? I have lived overseas and interacted with many people with different nationalities but I have never came across anything more ignorant as this. I least expected this nonsense to come out from a person who is suppose to be a Muslim but you proved me wrong.
Instead of stupid rants if you have any questions / queries which according to you Mush did wrong, please tell us so the same may be clarified / answered.
Let me ask you a simple question. Musharraf has claimed that his guidance is from Quran then do let me know what are his plans to implement Shariah (which is free from jahil mullahs rule) if not shariah then any system that is according to Islam?

Being rational rather than emotional is more important.

Pakistan was for Muslims of India to live freely not for us to be thaykaydar's of Muslim Ummah.

We had entire world's criminals hiding in Pakistan. What honorable Mr. Musharraf did was for Pakistan and Pakistan alone.

“The Believers in their love, mercy and feelings for each other are like one body: if one part feels pain, all the other parts feel pain by fever and sleeplessness.” (Bukhari #5665 & Muslim #2586)

Muslims are required to be merciful towards each other (The Quran (48:29)) and be like the body where if any part hurts the whole body should feel the pain (Hadith).

The Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have said:

"Anyone who gets even one feet away from the Ummah has taken out the Islamic yoke from his neck, even if he prays and fasts."

The Qur’an says:

"Among human beings are those who say ‘We believe in Allah and the Last day;’ but they are not among the Momins." (2:8)
ALLAH pak says in Quraan
"O you who believe! Enter in Islam completely." (2:208)

and for those who says Islam is personal or religion is personal should check this and correct themselves.
Quran Says
"Help you one another in righteousness and piety; and do not help one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is Severe in punishment." (5:2)

Iqbal....
"Khud badalte naheen Quran ko badal dete hain
huwey kis darja faqeehane haram be taufiq"

The Qur’an says:

"O you who believe! Do not devour your property among yourselves falsely, except that it be trading by your mutual consent; and do not kill your people; surely Allah is Merciful to you." (4:29)

It Applies both on Mush regim and Talban as well. both killed there people mush for dollars and Talbian in the name of Islam.

I am not saying anything about any persons Eman But check your eman in the light of Quraan And Hadiths given above.
Sab say pehley pakistan.... Kill your own brothers....
what else could I say when there is Quraan and Hadith i quoted then who I am to say any thing .....
but think for 1nce that you are not leaving your deen in the name of liberal Islam.
ALLAH knows best.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never stop amusing me with your stupidity that you have displayed all over your posts.
You absolutely have NO proof from Quran Hadis or Sunnah of what you are claiming about Islam being a "personal thing".
You either have blind faith in Mush the Pharaoh like many other leaders and you fail to realize his un Islamic authorities that he practiced over Muslims.

Utter nonsense.
Totally not surprised that this nonsense is coming from you. So just because few brainless mullahs used Hadis and Quran to carry out their terrorism activities you think every Muslim who preaches about Islam is a terrorist? I have lived overseas and interacted with many people with different nationalities but I have never came across anything more ignorant as this. I least expected this nonsense to come out from a person who is suppose to be a Muslim but you proved me wrong.
The typical mullah approach that after getting familiar with few aayahs and ahadiths, they start considering rest of the world non sense and stupid. What have you preached about Islam here? The person who just flared up by few posts talking about Islam? Keep your that Islam with you i dont need to learn that which have no tolerance.
I dont need to show you any proof that Islam is a personal thing as to me if i do not follow then i am myself responsible neither my father nor my son will be asked for that.

You must have interacted with millions of people i can see and guess the 'type' of interaction you will be having.

Let me ask you a simple question. Musharraf has claimed that his guidance is from Quran then do let me know what are his plans to implement Shariah (which is free from jahil mullahs rule) if not shariah then any system that is according to Islam?

Lolz. Which shariah do you want here in Pakistan? Saudi / salafi / shia / barevli / naqshbandi / deobandi / etc etc till 72 varities are here.

Honestly i saw the above for the first time when u posted that here. I simply dont care whether he has plans to implement the sharia or not, but he was against the extremism and will end that. Dont ask me how, as lal masjid is not too old and is fresh in memories.
I am not getting fooled from his manifesto, i like and support him for obvious reasons.

The typical mullah approach that after getting familiar with few aayahs and ahadiths, they start considering rest of the world non sense and stupid. What have you preached about Islam here? The person who just flared up by few posts talking about Islam? Keep your that Islam with you i dont need to learn that which have no tolerance.
I dont need to show you any proof that Islam is a personal thing as to me if i do not follow then i am myself responsible neither my father nor my son will be asked for that. .

Ohhh what can I say ..........
If I dont give the references of the Hadiths in my post you may end saying Mohammad (S.a.w.w) A Mullah. (Nauzibillah)
If preaching islam is Mullah ism then all the muslims have to be mullah.
becasue Qura'an Says

"O you who believe! Enter in Islam completely." (2:208)

You must have interacted with millions of people i can see and guess the 'type' of interaction you will be having.

Lolz. Which shariah do you want here in Pakistan? Saudi / salafi / shia / barevli / naqshbandi / deobandi / etc etc till 72 varities are here.
The Rules which were implemented By Mohammad (S.A.W.W). We have Quraan and hadith.

Back
Top Bottom