What's new

Musharraf's name is removed from ECL

he returned BACK to Pakistan despite threats of legal action

Brother Abu Zolfiqar, that's what I thought at first. But, now I strongly suspect some important figures in Pakistan and abroad either convinced President Pervez Musharraf or gave him strong enough feeling of reassurance that his return will guarantee him another chance in a high position.

What I'm thinking is that President Pervez Musharraf held way too many secret discussions and did way too many secret dealings, one-to-one with George Bush, many of which were against the interests of Muslims in general and also against the national interests of Pakistan, as well as China and Iran.

I also suspect President Pervez Musharraf had a very, very big part to play in regards to the May 2, 2011 incident.

Now that the Americans don't require President Pervez Musharraf's services after the May 2, 2011 incident, they're in the process of tying up all the lose ends - just like all lose ends were tied up involving General Zia-ul-Haq.

I suspect, there are enough people in Pakistan's military who want to silence President Pervez Musharraf on one side while others want to punish him very severally... to the point that its exemplary. I think President Pervez Musharraf knows too much and/or he crossed too many red lines that we're not yet aware of.

These are only my feelings and my suspicions and nothing more.

Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam Know Best.

you have a right to those views and to share those views but im not sure if i entirely agree with you

Brother Abu Zolfiqar,
Why is he your brother and others not? He is essentially saying the same thing.

These are only my feelings and my suspicions and nothing more.
Next time mention it in your post that this is your personal opinion.

Allah and His Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam Know Best
Only Allah knows the best.... Rasool means carrier of message, not the source of message or parallel to Allah.
Messengers were chosen / honored people among humans by Allah, They were also best among humans, and they were chosen, only because Allah knew the best. They them self didn't knew they will be chosen, they were surprised.
Prophets... lead there lives according to the order of Allah, and set the example for humans to follow.

I'm not preaching but correcting the point of view of Islamic belief... The ultimate knowledge lies with Allah and he has no deputy, as he don't need one. What you mentioned is biddat and Quran naggates it strongly and repeatedly.

Read the last line of following Surrah:

403415_481864648497212_154034183_n.jpg

it was the right thing to do at the time and the people supported the decision; when a govt. loses the legitimacy to lead and when it commits treasonous acts it surrenders its mandate to lead

I supported too, he had a gun :D

thats a nice cover up story. he had no right to rule the country for a decade. well not that it matters anymore, the wild are tamed now !!

But IK was not so mature that he can make him PM ... And now it has proven ...........

Sunday 24 March, 2013: He came back to save Pakistan ...

Pervez Musharraf in Jail House
19 April 2013 - 4 July 2013

Day 76

... ab bahgnay ka raasta nahi mil raha.

:pop:

Bhagney ka rasta tau bohat diya gaya ... 5 years exile agreement had been offered ... Man didn't accept any offer of bhagora ............

That was a legal step ..it was very necessary ... As superme court validated it

no, that was not, will never be as long as the constitution exists, nowhere it mentioned law of necessity can over rule the constitution.

the constitution is the legal relationship between us, every individual, every state or province or region of federation of Pakistan !

no, that was not, will never be as long as the constitution exists, nowhere it mentioned law of necessity can over rule the constitution.

the constitution is the legal relationship between us, every individual, every state or province or region of federation of Pakistan !
do you think you know constitution, more the dam CJ?lol
dont try it?lol

Back
Top Bottom