What's new

Musharraf's luxury retirement pad

What about Musharraf's book sales?

Any record of his income from that, plus whatever he would make as President of Pakistan?

QUOTE=Interceptor;185738]Source please.[/QUOTE]

What about $1.5 billion black money of Bhutto family made by kick backs illege deals and etc? Don't ask me for the source. Just google it i promise it will show more then 70 pages from all over the world! so this is it. Zardari is crook it deosnt mean Mr Musharraf is crook too!. he was the president and if he is crook then show any corruption carge against him, instead of LAL MASJID,JUDGES,OPERATIONS,ETC CASES BUT NO CORRUPTION CASE!!! :coffee::crazy::hitwall::bunny::guns::sniper::rofl::rofl:

he got US$ 1m as fee for publishing his book. he probably also gets a % from the book sales.
Very true plus army get land for less price all over Pakistan. he got way more then 1million from the brook man lol plus it will pay him for the rest of his time !!!!!! he is a hard worker. Brother i am totally with you on this i don't get how people like interceptor and etc think that everyone in Pakistan is like bhutto and nawaz and zardari family. Mr Mussarraf gave 40 years of his life to Pakistan's security he fought two wars for us in which he save our parents if not us. He became SSG and then he became the COAS! only honest people reach this position. Not crook people like zardari nawaz and bb etc. Mr Musharraf is from the Pakistani Army! All i know one thing which is! A person who gave 40 years of his life to us and then lead our one million strong army and he was the head of our army cant be crook!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan: ZIYAAAH MUSHARRAF bb is dead too bad and whats so funny is that she diead in the middle of hundreds of men. What a disgrace iam sure she is in and with :flame::devil::wave::chilli:

Indeed it is amusing to see someone with such love and affection for Zardari, who confessed to buying a $10 million estate ( Bhutto's husband now admits owning £4m estate | UK news | The Guardian, bring up a story about someone buying a $2 million one.

As the saying goes, remove the dirt from your own eye before throwing it at others.

I think that Musharraf could well afford his property based on his salary and book endorsements. Have we seen him with Swiss Bank Accounts stuffed full of money? Not yet. We have seen Zardari though with such. Plus, more recently..

Judge Devaud’s orders found Ms Bhutto, Mr Zardari and Mr Schlegelmilch guilty of minor money-laundering offences under Switzerland’s penal code.

Judge Devaud confirmed to the magazine that the prosecutor’s office was still investigating “aggravated” money-laundering offences.

Zardari still facing Swiss probe, says Newsweek -DAWN - Top Stories; August 22, 2008

Zardari he has got this he has got that, he has house in Dubai in London, Zardari in particular when he wasn't even married to Benazir he was a born Billionaire

Ha ha ha Hate to tell ya Bilawal Zardari AKA (Interceptor)but buddy zardari is far from being a Billionaire he is full of sh.it and HOTair for sure but got no Money.:enjoy:

The rules state that if you become the chief of Air Force, Army ,Navy you don't get commt pension in other words yours DSOP fund is not giving to you, how they make money salary plus any deals made during his tenure buying or selling the chief gets 3 % Commission.

Last edited:
The rules state that if you become the chief of Air Force, Army ,Navy you don't get communicate pension in other words yours DSOP fund is not giving to you, how they make money salary plus any deals made during his tenure buying or selling the chief gets 3 % Commission.

Sir, I concur. Legally, a chief is worth millions..And in case of Musharraf, as other memebrs have stated that his book sales, inheretence etc must have made him earn enough to buy the property in question..

While I do have few differences with Musharraf's policies as President , but I still have many regards for him as an ex-Army officer....It pisses me off when someone compares him with that corrupt scumbag Zardari...there is no match..

QUOTE=Interceptor;185738]Source please.

What about $1.5 billion black money of Bhutto family made by kick backs illege deals and etc? Don't ask me for the source. Just google it i promise it will show more then 70 pages from all over the world! so this is it. Zardari is crook it deosnt mean Mr Musharraf is crook too!. he was the president and if he is crook then show any corruption carge against him, instead of LAL MASJID,JUDGES,OPERATIONS,ETC CASES BUT NO CORRUPTION CASE!!! QUOTE]

Read "Military Inc".:D

Please we smell that is BS, you and articles cant be legistated, they have been figting for years these case BB and Zardari, Zardari was in jail durring Musharraf's tenure why didn't he hang him :lol:, Yusef Raza Gilani was in jail for las 5 odd years why didn't he hang him, PML(N) Chair man was in jail for nearly 8 years why didn't he hang him, what happen bro why didn't our angel General take justice for the nation, btw we know fair and just he is, the way he killed Bugti wauw.

The rules state that if you become the chief of Air Force, Army ,Navy you don't get commt pension in other words yours DSOP fund is not giving to you, how they make money salary plus any deals made during his tenure buying or selling the chief gets 3 % Commission.

"Question: So if we assume 100 then 100 times 300 million = 30 billion is the legal worth of army's command structure correct?

Dr. Siddiqa: it is more but don't get into these fancy numbers... Plus the higher you go the more pricy you become. A full general is worth Rs 500 million [Rs. 50 crores] plus."

Quote of Ayesha Siddiqa Agha

Hmm they anent really classed as poor now are they.

At one point when the Economy was doing well they were paid around 1 million dolars.

O wait they earn more than that now.

Last edited:
What about $1.5 billion black money of Bhutto family made by kick backs illege deals and etc? Don't ask me for the source. Just google it i promise it will show more then 70 pages from all over the world! so this is it. Zardari is crook it deosnt mean Mr Musharraf is crook too!. he was the president and if he is crook then show any corruption carge against him, instead of LAL MASJID,JUDGES,OPERATIONS,ETC CASES BUT NO CORRUPTION CASE!!! QUOTE]

Please we smell that is BS, you and articles cant be legistated, they have been figting for years these case BB and Zardari, Zardari was in jail durring Musharraf's tenure why didn't he hang him :lol:, Yusef Raza Gilani was in jail for las 5 odd years why didn't he hang him, PML(N) Chair man was in jail for nearly 8 years why didn't he hang him, what happen bro why didn't our angel General take justice for the nation, btw we know fair and just he is, the way he killed Bugti wauw.
OK aka intersepter zardari bhutto! The entire world call zardari mr 10%, say the entire world is wrong!!! there are still open cases against bhutto and zardari family, what are you talking about. from your talk you seem like you are just 18-24 years old with the mentality of 5 years old kid, i am not trying to be rude, I would love to ask you one question. How do you judge people?
Zardai and nawaz were in jail because of their corruption charges. The get to get out of it because zardari was bb's husband, who is daughter of west! second zawaz with alot of money plus little sympety from Muslim world leaders since, we muslims have the most corrupt leaders all over, muslim world comes in and he get to go out. Second as your uncle sam love to keep card near to his chest, they wanted to use these morans when time needed. As we have witnessed, they used them very nicely. Mr Musharraf being xarmy chief he is corrupt for you WOW, Lastly i still blaim musharraf for bhugti too! I think musharraf should off killed bugti's entire family along with nawaz and Bhutto and now new ganster zardari's . Then he would of been the real bad guy! and a real dictator. We as of nation don't deserve morans like zardari nawaz and bb thanks god she is gone since i have no feeling for that sold out women lanat ullah alyeh. :sniper::taz::guns::welcome:

Not really I just have a low tolerance for B********* and frankly I had little time for it even when your ilk were nothing. People like you look after themselves first and the country second. Lahori pa jee was another example of this.(he's a nawaz lick spittle) hence my contempt.

I gave you PPP fools two chances and you failed miserably. (much like the cretin NAWAZ) Ever wonder why no one complained when Musharaf took over? Pakistan desperatly needs to get rid of the dumb feudal system and have a widespread and free education system so that the people can go forth into democracy with their eyes wide open. And not be flanneled by the likes of you
Oh and BTW TIME magazine is not a blog. Nor is the AGE newspaper......or the Swiss courts....or the High courts of the UK.

Look your choice I aint here to make them for you.

Politicians are failures for you.

But Musharraf isn't a politician he is corrupt general who took advantage of the country, this is the first time we have heard that he owned a house in Islamabad a luxary pad, and then all the reports of him also owning a house in Dubia a sumer house and house in turkey, this came after his resignation.

Ahh haven't they already been legislated against in court? and found guilty in courts outside of PAkistan? Or do courts only matter when they agree with you?

And are you seriously using the fact he didn't hang that scumbag as a defence? Most of us wish he had. but maybe he had some respect for the system unlike Mr 10%.
Or do you only count it when people you don't like are found guilty?

You lot had two chances and failed miserably. You would drag Pakistan backwards with feudal lords.

Ahh haven't they already been legislated against in court? and found guilty in courts outside of PAkistan? Or do courts only matter when they agree with you?

And are you seriously using the fact he didn't hang that scumbag as a defence? Most of us wish he had. but maybe he had some respect for the system unlike Mr 10%.
Or do you only count it when people you don't like are found guilty?

You lot had two chances and failed miserably. You would drag Pakistan backwards with feudal lords.

Look if you have something to prove against Zardari with open heart I tell you that you LEGALLY have the right to file a case against him in court, now if you want go ahead and prove us... alright me wrong with your case against him, fight him in court who is stopping you. NRO has expired late Fabrauary 2008, as told by a lawyer, you have all rights to file a case against him.

The fuedals joined the PML-Q which miserably failed, why dont you ask that question why you support fuedals who have been running this country for 33 years these dictator lovers who always leave even more whealthiert than before what makes class all politicians as fuedal, you were supporting them all the way.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom