What's new

Musharraf to be tried for 'Treason' | Nawaz Sharif

Musharraf is only head of state in Pakistan who has not faces allegation of corruptions.

In my opinion GOP's charge against him in Red mosque & Bugti murder case is illegal because as President of Pakistan he was bound to defend the country's unity & soverignity at any cost.

Then he should be able to reveal the real values of his palatial farm houses and where did he get the funding from...

Then he should be able to reveal the real values of his palatial farm houses and where did he get the funding from...

He has 4 decade military carreer, his son is also have good job in US. In Pakistan Generals has quotas to buy gold rate land in dirt cheap price & he exploit this opportunity.

541692_10151855007473072_1712092112_n.jpg

ohh meray nooray badshaoo, thoraa mehngaa kam bhi kar liya karo?
yeh purani photo copy par, ballpoint sey drama karney ki kiya zarorat hai?
phottoshop, har nooray key ghar mien dastiyaab hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
sabit kar diya naa key noora akhir noora hi hota hai?:lol:
zara woh rai-wind palace ki detail bhi lana, joo genrl jilani ki boot polish sey mila hai?:rofl:

zara woh rai-wind palace ki detail bhi lana, joo genrl jilani ki boot polish sey mila hai?:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

this didnt mention general gilani and ameer ul momineen general ziaul haq BTW :lol:

this didnt mention general gilani and ameer ul momineen general ziaul haq BTW :lol:

thier realiy oppened up, when they talking about article 6?
after that they stupidtly did unite, every man in uniform against them, & now thier noora end? its just the show of century to watch with a worse end?
soon they will be a part of history!:lol:

998089_587696667948797_692851815_n.jpg

Musharraf is only head of state in Pakistan who has not faces allegation of corruptions.

In my opinion GOP's charge against him in Red mosque & Bugti murder case is illegal because as President of Pakistan he was bound to defend the country's unity & soverignity at any cost.

i liked your unbiased and genuine reply

He has 4 decade military carreer, his son is also have good job in US. In Pakistan Generals has quotas to buy gold rate land in dirt cheap price & he exploit this opportunity.

the army gifts land to its employees

in Karachi where i live, it was owned by some army guy because it was a cantt area who then sold it at a very expensive price

998089_587696667948797_692851815_n.jpg

i liked your unbiased and genuine reply

the army gifts land to its employees

in Karachi where i live, it was owned by some army guy because it was a cantt area who then sold it at a very expensive price

I am not fanboy & my analysis not bias with bias nationalism.

The main negative part of Musharraf is he occupied goverment illegaly through coup.

I am not fanboy & my analysis not bias with bias nationalism.

The main negative part of Musharraf is he occupied goverment illegaly through coup.

which was declared legal by then the suprem court & chief justice of pakistan?
plz check the events with thier proper history behind!
thats why i allways said, our indian friends !you are indians you know a lota good in india, but when it comes to pakistan your knowledge allways gets faulty? right?

which was declared legal by then the suprem court & chief justice of pakistan?
plz check the events with thier proper history behind!
thats why i allways said, our indian friends !you are indians you know a lota good in india, but when it comes to pakistan your knowledge allways gets faulty? right?

Court can re-evaluate their old decisions & all coups in world justified like this excuse.

Court can re-evaluate their old decisions & all coups in world justified like this excuse.

we arent discussing the world affairs here friend!
its a place called pakistan just stick to it!
here it was legal & thats it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom