What's new

Musharraf to be tried for 'Treason' | Nawaz Sharif

India didn't stop their attacks during withdrawal (Which actually caused most of the causalities on Pak side in the whole war),, What 'safe exit' did NS actually negotiated? If this was the 'safe exit' then why NS needed US for this?
Now thats an interesting twist. How many were killed during the war and how many on withdrawal?

I remember the speech he did after announcement of withdrawel from Kargil

'Kargil se Sri Nagar ko koi rasta nahein jata tha....'

But he didn't say why he withdrew. i.e. Pak Army had occupied 5 of their heights, like they have occupied Siachen,, And he ordered withdraw with any serious threat of war from India like they threatened in 2002,, and Without any concessions from India.

Mian Sahab's peace plan for Pakistan : Forget everything like Siachen, Kashmir, Sarkreek, water disputes... And invite Indians on Bus for a romance.

The Lahore declaration with Wajpyee in 1998 didn't even had the word of Kashmir in it.

we can call that bus BANG BUS ...

Now thats an interesting twist. How many were killed during the war and how many on withdrawal?

According to Pak, there were about 400 Pak soldiers killed. (Wikipedia says 357-453 of Paks killed ),, Pak say around 1800 Indians were killed - Wikipedia says 527 Indians were killed.

There is no 100% accurate and authentic information available but with respect to the news, statements from military at that time majority of Pakistani causalities were during the withdrawal because of the fact that they shelled the retreating soldiers. During occupation, they were inside the bunkers built by Indians themselves.

Other than that on India side (According to wiki), were

1,363 wounded
1 POW
1 fighter jet shot down
1 fighter jet crashed
1 helicopter shot down

No PAF loss.

Last but not least,, recent statements by Indian Army chiefs also support Pak Army view point on this.

According to Pak, there were about 400 Pak soldiers killed. (Wikipedia says 357-453 of Paks killed ),, Pak say around 1800 Indians were killed - Wikipedia says 527 Indians were killed.

There is no 100% accurate and authentic information available but with respect to the news, statements from military at that time majority of Pakistani causalities were during the withdrawal because that that is when they shelled the retreating soldiers. During occupation, they were inside the bunkers built by Indians themselves.

Other than that on India side (According to wiki), were

1,363 wounded
1 POW
1 fighter jet shot down
1 fighter jet crashed
1 helicopter shot down
1-But these are total, you said more soldiers died while withdrawing than during the war
2-The estimates go as high as 4000 Pakistan

No PAF loss.
because PAF didn't engage in Kargil (or some say "refused" to be a part of kargil)

when the war comes
you will sh*t your pants
While they will die for their motherland

yes they will with the money I provided, if they dont want to fight then should shouldnt have been there in the first place, no on one went to their house and forced them to join army. so cut this crap

yes they will with the money I provided, if they dont want to fight then should shouldnt have been there in the first place, no on one went to their house and forced them to join army. so cut this crap
cut your dam prapoganda crap!
or the money you took to buy london mansions?
come up to sale pakistani nucks, traitors! eh ..hh

1-But these are total, you said more soldiers died while withdrawing than during the war
2-The estimates go as high as 4000 Pakistan

because PAF didn't engage in Kargil (or some say "refused" to be a part of kargil)

you can believe 4000 or 40000 or more and also believe PAF refused Army chief's order (if,any) to carry out any operation.

cut the crap
your money is being used very well by ganja and his goons
they will build more grand palaces with it dont worry
you people are so much brainwashed by ganja
i will advice every politician to take classes from him

cut your dam prapoganda crap!
or the money you took to buy london mansions?
come up to sale pakistani nucks, traitors! eh ..hh
The one who maintains his network in London needs no introduction :)

cut the crap
your money is being used very well by ganja and his goons
they will build more grand palaces with it dont worry
you people are so much brainwashed by ganja
i will advice every politician to take classes from him

you are already brain washed by idiocracy so there is no hope for you, go learn about our army whose job was to fight and win wars and instead they got the taste of ruling the country and forgot their original job. I belong to a soldier family (not the army family who joins army for perks) and I have family members who gave lives under this corrupt and incapable army leadership, so dont tell me about brain washed by someone who doesnt carry a brain....let me tell one secret, our one soldier was never heavy on 10 Indian soldiers, instead our soldiers were ill-equipped to fight wars with India because our generals needed a lot more money for the perks, which Indian generals cannot even dream about

Musharraf should be beaten to death

behold maybe some one thinks more brutal for you?
then your parents come up in hamid mir,s dam program, telling us you were this innocent?
but then you may only will be found in missing lists?

you are already brain washed by idiocracy so there is no hope for you, go learn about our army whose job was to fight and win wars and instead they got the taste of ruling the country and forgot their original job. I belong to a soldier family (not the army family who joins army for perks) and I have family members who gave lives under this corrupt and incapable army leadership, so dont tell me about brain washed by someone who doesnt carry a brain....let me tell one secret, our one soldier was never heavy on 10 Indian soldiers, instead our soldiers were ill-equipped to fight wars with India because our generals needed a lot more money for the perks, which Indian generals cannot even dream about
if the damocrats allways found, getting thier birth by shining genrls shoes?
thn its better to give that genrl to rule of the country, cause damocrats couldnt be qualifyed for rulling the country by, just only shining genrls shoeses?

if the damocrats allways found, getting thier birth by shining genrls shoes?
thn its better to give that genrl to rule of the country, cause damocrats couldnt be qualifyed for rulling the country by, just only shining genrls shoeses?

if general are so fond of getting their shoe shined, they should have been a soldier in Gambini family/ well in a way they are, they enjoy the same perks then why risk their life, its easy in the army, soldier die instead

if general are so fond of getting their shoe shined, they should have been a soldier in Gambini family/ well in a way they are, they enjoy the same perks then why risk their life, its easy in the army, soldier die instead

could be said for indian army? cause for my understanding it only happens in there, & thanks for your representation from indian army?
well with a on duty shaheed COAS like genrl zia-ul- haq shb, formerly self announced father of nawaz sharif, in pakarmy we got shaheeds at every level?
hope you willbe following this deadly trend back in your beloved indian army!
check mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom