What's new

Musharraf Solidarity Demonstration !!!

Yes. I am not sure whether he has any support that is widespread or effective. May be he does.

Local people doubt it. maybe he has them in his halqas but i seriously doubt he has any support. Well lets see how this one goes. TBH i would suggest they picked a wrong time.

I am not sure that the public supports him much, or at all. And Gen Musharraf is innocent unless and until proven guilty. May be he will be acquitted of all charges. The matter is still being heard by the courts. Who knows what they will decide?

Yes. I am not sure whether he has any support that is widespread or effective. May be he does.
Dont Tell Me, You Hvnt Heard at All, The Police Crack Down On the Supporters Of Musharaf In Karachi?
Its Going To Happen In Lahore, This Time Where the Local Admin Is Full Of Ganja Supporters, Bt you Will Find His Supporters In Every District Of Pakistan ! If Given Freedom To Express Themselves!

Dont Tell Me, You Hvnt Heard at All, The Police Crack Down On the Supporters Of Musharaf In Karachi?
Its Going To Happen In Lahore, This Time Where the Local Admin Is Full Of Ganja Supporters, Bt you Will Find His Supporters In Every District Of Pakistan ! If Given Freedom To Express Themselves!

A storm in a teacup won't help Gen Musharraf. He needs much more support than that to make a difference.

A storm in a teacup won't help Gen Musharraf. He needs much more support than that to make a difference.

Thats much Like A Sentence, From Few Beach visitors Standing On The Beach & Looking At A Very Quite Sea, whats Comming you Never Know Its Called K2 Kaa Pakistan?
Only Can Tell you, He Still Enjoys a Very Vibrent powerfull Support Within Militry Circles, Even If The Top Of them Close Thier Eyes Till Now, bt Good Logistacl Support he still Enjoys In Chak Shezad!

Thats much Like A Sentence, From Few Beach visitors Standing On The Beach & Looking At A Very Quite Sea, whats Comming you Never Know Its Called K2 Kaa Pakistan?
Only Can Tell you, He Still Enjoys a Very Vibrent powerfull Support Within Militry Circles, Even If The Top Of them Close Thier Eyes Till Now, bt Good Logistacl Support he still Enjoys In Chak Shezad!

Sure, if you say so. If this support is real, we shall soon see him walking free, won't we?

Sure, if you say so. If this support is real, we shall soon see him walking free, won't we?

Let Them Decide, Whatever They Can, We Will Bring Them To the Real justice Vry Soon!
Hope You Understand, I Am under Oath! Enough To express! Keep Watching This Damocrazy Movie, When The Ends Comes Dont Let Me Wake Up, Cause i Hve Seen it 100 Times Before!

Back
Top Bottom