What's new

Musharraf out of election race as candidacy rejected from Chitral

Why such a hue and cry over this issue? Even if Mush was allowed to contest, would he or any in his party won any seats? Let's say, if one or two had won, how would that have changed anything? His party would have needed a majority in Parliament in order to have made him a PM or a Prez. He as just an ordinary MP, would not have been able to influence parliament to bring about any change whatsoever in spite of his histrionics.

So I don't think his rejection is going to change the face of politics in Pakistan. It will continue to be more of the same!

Aha, he is on the ECL is he! Then Karma is a ******.
OTOH, he can probably get the Seal Team choppers to whisk him out of the country.

lol.. i don't think he tops American's list of favorites anymore! They won't be wasting their time on someone who is beyond his shelf life!! So that's out of the window then...

lol.. i don't think he tops American's list of favorites anymore! They won't be wasting their time on someone who is beyond his shelf life!! So that's out of the window then...

That is hard luck then.... I thought that the WOT and "Drone Agreement" bon-homie was still there.

rafay u support musharaf? I thought u were PTI!

I think this is pity. you know like you give it to a stray cat in cold. :P

Well how the hell did he a build a farm house in one of the most expensive cities. His wife was loaded with Tons of gold when he left. No one is a saint in pakistani politics so stop trying to portray him as one. You can rather argue that he took 25% to fill his stomach and spent 75% on pakistani people.

this w11 seems to have gone nuts ...just one question for mr @W.11 when did actually condition of pakistan started deteriorating .. the main responsible guy is musharaf .. other people did corruption but this guy sold pakistan to usa .he is responsible for some insurgency in balochistan .. he is responsible for lal masjid . he is responsible for killing all pakistanis during his regime .. he is resposible for everything that has happened to pak because he was the one on the seat when pakistan crumbled slowly ..
instead of beheading him we still allowed him in our country . and yes its our country not musharafs country .. the reason why i say this is because he was not of noble blood he explained abt his mother in a v good manner.

i think musharaf shouldnt have been allowed in our country ... he and his fat nose needs to be cut and he should be returned to the place where he came from ..

Last edited by a moderator:
this w11 seems to have gone nuts ...just one question for mr @W.11 when did actually condition of pakistan started deteriorating .. the main responsible guy is musharaf .. other people did corruption but this guy sold pakistan to usa .he is responsible for some insurgency in balochistan .. he is responsible for lal masjid . he is responsible for killing all pakistanis during his regime .. he is resposible for everything that has happened to pak because he was the one on the seat when pakistan crumbled slowly ..
instead of beheading him we still allowed him in our country . and yes its our country not musharafs country .. the reason why i say this is because he was not of noble blood he explained abt his mother in a v good manner.

i think musharaf shouldnt have been allowed in our country ... he and his fat nose needs to be cut and he should be returned to the place where he came from ..

you need to explain how he sold pakistan to USA? dont just talk out of your butt, and he tried to finish baloch insurgency, has it finished now after five years? no, and why is that so, mush is not ruling today

Last edited by a moderator:
Now he can think of going back to UK and enjoy his millions. Subject to court order.

you need to explain how he sold pakistan to USA? dont just talk out of your butt, and he tried to finish baloch insurgency, has it finished now after five years? no, and why is that so, mush is not ruling today

he didnt sell pak to usa.. how did drones come to pakistan because this fat turd allowed usa to throw bombs in pakistan(any single person who can deny this fact ) .. he gave his airbases.. i think u have gone mad. since yesterday u r spewing ns around here . why dont u make ur own small country and name it after this musharaf and wy dont u n musharaf liv their happiliy forever.
u need not to be emotional as u r taking the side of a man who i consider as the biggest munafiq of pakistan history .. most peopel in punjab balochistan kpk hate him to death .. wat do u expect .. we know zardary is worse but musharaf ws the one who made this pathaway for all these stooges....
in balochistan instead of killing bugty he should hav held talks.. but this guy killed him and in return he should have considered this fact that baloch can noty live without their tribe leaders.. u killed their leader even he was bad made that whole tribe against pak army..
i dont want any argument with u . think watever u want ..

If the ganja brothers are being allowed to contest then so should Musharraf. Though i am not his fan but i agree that he should have been allowed to contest. At least he holds original degrees.

he didnt sell pak to usa.. how did drones come to pakistan because this fat turd allowed usa to throw bombs in pakistan(any single person who can deny this fact ) .. he gave his airbases.. i think u have gone mad. since yesterday u r spewing ns around here . why dont u make ur own small country and name it after this musharaf and wy dont u n musharaf liv their happiliy forever.
u need not to be emotional as u r taking the side of a man who i consider as the biggest munafiq of pakistan history .. most peopel in punjab balochistan kpk hate him to death .. wat do u expect .. we know zardary is worse but musharaf ws the one who made this pathaway for all these stooges....
in balochistan instead of killing bugty he should hav held talks.. but this guy killed him and in return he should have considered this fact that baloch can noty live without their tribe leaders.. u killed their leader even he was bad made that whole tribe against pak army..

there was only 2-4 drone attacks in his days and those drone attacks was mode on talibans who were doing suicide bombings in pakistan,

while pakistan suffered 100s of drone attacks in one year during PPP era, if he sold pakistan then what did others do, they sold pakistan more thn musharraf and still contesting from elections

there were hundreds of drone attacks in shah mehmood qureshi's as foreign minister

are you siding with bugti here now, bugti was anti pakistan dumb a$$, bugti killed himself, mush didnt kill him

Back
Top Bottom