What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

Don't worry president Musharraf soon will be in Pakistan to save Pakistan.

Imran Khan or PTI have no clue about politics yet and IK has lost support afetr supporting the Talibans. We need leaders who can get seats from all provinces and from one region alone.

For me personally, IK has been the biggest disappointment of this century. He has totally lost it in his misguided zeal to put down everything to do with west.

His thinking is mired in the 18th century tribal customs. He has gone bonkers! Educated Pakistanis including myself flocked to his cause but his alignment with JI, ....., and Taliban has put off majority of his educated urban support.

Unless he changes his thoughts and stance -- he is out of here-- as far as I am concerned:disagree::pakistan:

Sardar Attique says vehemently supports Musharraf’s Kashmir policy

MUZAFARABAD, (SANA): President of All Jammu and Kashmir Muslim conference Sardar Attique Ahmad Khan has said General Pervaiz Musharraf was a strong leader adding that his party vehemently still supports his Kashmir policy.

He linked better future of the country to military democracy adding that a democracy free of check and balance didn’t suit the country.

He said Muslim League has turned blind eye on the saying of father of the nation Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah in connection of Gilgit- Baltistan issue.

Addressing the budget session, he said all the credit for the reconstructions of earthquake disastrous areas went to General Pervaiz Musharraf who had better understandings internationally.

He said that General Musharraf has used which formulae’s of regions and self rule for solving the Kashmir issue that was the better way for solving the issue.

Lauding Musharraf eight- years long dictatorship, Sardar Attique said that the former military man forced India on the dialogue table.

He reiterated negotiation was the only way out to settle the long standing Kashmir dispute.

He suggested the army was the only organized and active department and it should play its role in democracy.
He said that when Peoples Party had given rights to Gilgit Baltistan then the party of Quaid’s philosophy demanded to give it constitutional safety that was very sad.

He said that Muslim conference was the historical and high traditional party. He said his party had introduced tolerance and brotherhood.

He underlined the need that the Indian premier Manmohan Singh should come forward to resolve the Kashmir dispute in greater regional interest.

Sardar Attique says vehemently supports Musharraf?s Kashmir policy

So, its that time of the year again when mushy supporters are all chirpy chirpy about his alleged return and how the ensuing amazingness of his policies will result in a utopia. Of course we have the past to draw on. Of course he will come back and win seats like he did in the past. And of course he is going to be democratic, that is Army 101. And of course he is going to try and be an economist and fix the economy by oversupplying someone like Shaukat Aziz. In the mean time, his son is going to get jobs in Silicon Valley and his chef will get a plot for cooking good food.

And hey! If he feels like it, he might get himself elected King this time. Last time it was only make-believe play-pretend president. And if you complain then SSGPA1 and gang, you know what is going to happen to you. You are going to be thrown into Adiala Jail or something like that. Cheer on then, when your dictator dictates to you. You wont even have the opportunity to dissent against your 'Sir Musharraf' because he will have none of it.

When you say, 'I Disagree', he'll declare an emergency and tell you that he won't let Pakistan commit suicide. 'Iss Mulk ki Rooh Tarapti hai SSGPA1!!!'.

9 Years of a leech and you want more?

And if you complain then SSGPA1 and gang, you know what is going to happen to you.

Dear Agha sahib,

Please feel free to write your comments and trust me I regret if you ever felt that I ganged up on you or anything other person.

Pakistan is our country and and we have our own ideas about how to fix those issues as we believe in taking different paths to the common goal.

In my opinion Pervez Musharraf is clearly the best option for Pakistan.

Imran Khan giving credit to president Musharraf for freedom of media.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, its that time of the year again when mushy supporters are all chirpy chirpy about his alleged return and how the ensuing amazingness of his policies will result in a utopia. Of course we have the past to draw on. Of course he will come back and win seats like he did in the past. And of course he is going to be democratic, that is Army 101. And of course he is going to try and be an economist and fix the economy by oversupplying someone like Shaukat Aziz. In the mean time, his son is going to get jobs in Silicon Valley and his chef will get a plot for cooking good food.

And hey! If he feels like it, he might get himself elected King this time. Last time it was only make-believe play-pretend president. And if you complain then SSGPA1 and gang, you know what is going to happen to you. You are going to be thrown into Adiala Jail or something like that. Cheer on then, when your dictator dictates to you. You wont even have the opportunity to dissent against your 'Sir Musharraf' because he will have none of it.

When you say, 'I Disagree', he'll declare an emergency and tell you that he won't let Pakistan commit suicide. 'Iss Mulk ki Rooh Tarapti hai SSGPA1!!!'.

9 Years of a leech and you want more?

What part of your rant actually happened? What plot has his cook got? What are the "corruption" cases against him? I do not want thugs running the country and I will vote for armed aliens who will destroy this mockery of a democracy at this point. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but not their own facts. Again, I will stay in this country and cast my vote for him "IF" he comes back, and you can go ahead and post your articles and witty posts pretending to care all you want from over there. No use arguing with you about how this country was in the 9 years and what "WE" are being put through right now.

What part of your rant actually happened? What plot has his cook got? What are the "corruption" cases against him? I do not want thugs running the country and I will vote for armed aliens who will destroy this mockery of a democracy at this point. Everyone is entitled to his opinion but not their own facts. Again, I will stay in this country and cast my vote for him "IF" he comes back, and you can go ahead and post your articles and witty posts pretending to care all you want from over there. No use arguing with you about how this country was in the 9 years and what "WE" are being put through right now.

Fine, I concede that he may have not given a plot to his cook.

Apart from that, how do you justify locking up 4000 activists? Answer the Steel Mills and Shaukat Aziz question (for once). What about the CJP (who was actually doing his job - read up on it!). What about wanting to stay for another 5 years after 9 years in power? What about the 4000MW power shortages ten months after his inevitable departure? What about the loss-of-face for the army during his time?

And answer my questions in their entirety. You are going through a classic data mining bias where you reply only to points that conveniently win you the argument. Like the cook.

And please don't question my patriotism just because I am sitting in the UK. I have lived in Pakistan all my life and it is as much my home as yours. We live in a globalised world my friend. I can fly back in half a day if I want. If a bomb goes off in Karachi, I do pray and hope that the damage was minimal.

Plus, I DO brandish a green passport around the world and proudly absorb the judgemental stares I receive. So think twice before you accuse me of not being Pakistani enough.

Last edited:
Kickbacks were had, hands were scratched. As with any regime. I remember a close relative who was "PBG" who was gifted "life time membership to Islamabad Club" on his birthday by the general.

*Sigh* the grand game of Pakistan. One of the only reasons i respect musharaff is the way he treated us when we were working on Margalla Towers, i will always remember "that side of the man".

Oh yes and i forgot to add, remember Col. Kyani and Brig. Niaz... Yup their company MS. Tariq enterprises make quite a lot when General was in power... It's not what you know, its who you know.

Last edited:
I asked how many "corruption" cases are registered against Musharaff at this time. If I needed to find fluff and propaganda pieces I could very well use google as well. Global world works when this country can be a part of it too .. it is being run by termites and wont affect you from picking up your paycheck every two weeks.

Last edited:
I asked how many "corruption" cases are registered against Musharaff at this time. If I needed to find fluff and propaganda pieces I could very well use google as well. Global world works when this country can be a part of it too .. it is being run by termites and wont affect you from picking up your paycheck every two weeks.

Again.. beating around the bush and no credible answer. Kindly point out what part of my argument is propaganda. And if your next reply will be the same empty statements, keep them to yourself. While I have raised actual points that were the highlight of Mush's political career, you have only gone to dig a deeper hole for yourself with your "everything against Musharraf is propaganda and he is a saint" approach.

Come up with 'content' mate.

Dear Agha sahib,

Please feel free to write your comments and trust me I regret if you ever felt that I ganged up on you or anything other person.

Pakistan is our country and and we have our own ideas about how to fix those issues as we believe in taking different paths to the common goal.

In my opinion Pervez Musharraf is clearly the best option for Pakistan.

If mush is the best option than We should look into ourselves..
" jis mulk k log chor hon to waha hukumran bhi waise hote hain"
Same as for us and mushy...

Some very interesting comments here ... I don't know why people expect a person like Hazrat Umar (RA) to rule over them when these people are not even close to the dust of the sahabas (ra) who lived under the khilafat of Hazrat Umar (RA).

Corruption will never go away but it will can be lowered or it can be increased. During the time of president Musharraf corruption level in Pakistan actually went down.

According to the Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI):

Pakistan's CPI was 2.2 in 1999
(best country 1999 = Denmark at 10.00 CPI) This is Nawaz Sharif's era.

In 2002 it improved to 2.6
In 2007 it was 2.4
In 2008 it was 2.5

Above is Musharraf era!

Transparency International

Now we have story makers who like to read Jang or Evening Special and then share these stories about allocation of land. For the last two years Nawaz Sharif is in power with his buddy running the LHC but not a single person has been convicted because there is no evidence.

I have quoted Transparency International so please prove it with equally authentic source instead of quoting someone who quotes 'according to a highly reliable source'.

It is not that I have dislikeness for NS or Zardari and I support Musharraf, no, it is because with his mistakes he performed better than NS.

Back
Top Bottom