What's new

Musharraf Case.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Do guys know that in Musharaf case ATC judge Kausar Abbas Zaidi is brother of Capt. R. Mansur Zaidi, the deserter who was court martialled by Mush at Siachin. He was also caught again during Mush era running a security company in isld for supply of weapons to foreigners.
If this is true,then ''salute'' to Iftikhar Chaudhary's judiciary.

how are u sure??if this is true then we are doomed...judiciary is an extremely powerful and dominating sector of a country....
please umair bhai provide source?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true, it was also discussed in a fair few TV programs and also by a few senior members of the forum in other sections. Sir Fatman may know more about it.

This is true, it was also discussed in a fair few TV programs and also by a few senior members of the forum in other sections. Sir Fatman may know more about it.

THEN WE NEED TO GET @fatman17 right now...I hope that he can elaborate this completely....

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard about the judge or the likes on the panel but the Lawyers are certainly proving their lunacy beyond expectations.

These idiots are supposed to uphold the justice system but their actions despicable actions represent their bankrupt morals and illiterate mind set.....good that some of Musharraf's supporters managed to teach them a lesson. !!

What difference do one or two men make when the entire CJ-gang has crossed all limits in persecuting rather than prosecuting ?

I didn't hear anybody raising this question in the courts, if that was so.. The judge would have been replaced long ago

This issue was raised in court and also in Hamid Mirs program by Hassan Raza Kasuri.

Well that's a bad news for Musharraf if that's true! but i think Musharraf isn't goona gve up so easily! he is very approachable person! n majority of peoples are with Sir musharraf not only in pakistan but also in outer countries like in UK , Canada n they are also protesting on this issue! i think we should hope for the best!

Well what u guys think is this a Mistake of Sir Musharraf or not that he has came to pak??

Back
Top Bottom