What's new

Murree Brewery finds much to cheer about in FY13

isn't alcohol officially banned in Pakistan and only non-muslims can buy and drink it in Pakistan

shut up u drunk losers

Ive smoked hash.. and guess what.. it sucks..

2wchfgg.jpg

Forbidden to export while shows a rise in profits. These are not desirable signs for a muslim majority state. Though I think its the elite that consumes the most. Why not ban it from making alcohol and force it to make soft drinks?

Forbidden to export while shows a rise in profits. These are not desirable signs for a muslim majority state. Though I think its the elite that consumes the most. Why not ban it from making alcohol and force it to make soft drinks?

It already makes soft drinks..

they deal in both soft and hard drinks.

They already make soft drinks, vinegar etc, p.s banning it won't do anything, people would start smuggling it from other countries, my say is to legalize it and tax it heavily.

Back
Top Bottom