What's new

Muree is on a Fault Line!

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This was new information from me .. British knew it hence built only wooden buildings. A calamity in waiting it seems and the way businessmen of Muree have been it may just be a certainty.

This was new information from me .. British knew it hence built only wooden buildings. A calamity in waiting it seems and the way businessmen of Muree have been it may just be a certainty.

So is San Francisco. British built many stone and brick houses.

Murree's mountains are not rocky, soft soil and need plantation to hold soil.Brick work is very dangerous. Plus, surprisingly that Murree has no proper sanitation lines. Dirty water flows from the top and drags the soil down to the valley, causing land sliding. During Nawaz Sharif era his crony build 4 story hotel without approval, warned by Murree authority about the danger... but ....

Our nation will jam-packed the Jahannam if they know all pretty women are dancing semi-naked..

Murree's mountains are not rocky, soft soil and need plantation to hold soil.Brick work is very dangerous. Plus, surprisingly that Murree has no proper sanitation lines. Dirty water flows from the top and drags the soil down to the valley, causing land sliding. During Nawaz Sharif era his crony build 4 story hotel without approval, warned by Murree authority about the danger... but ....

Our nation will jam-packed the Jahannam if they know all pretty women are dancing semi-naked..

This may be news to you or some members but the entire Rawalpindi and Islamabad area are on a massive fault line known as the Rawat Faultline also called “dogs tooth”

DB863964-72CA-4C4E-940A-EA7CD733A2C8.jpeg

E17E27A3-B419-4027-A050-BA595C90AAF2.jpeg

64DB7E1B-BA92-45F1-AF28-CE98AAC7860E.jpeg

DE359ED7-D135-42A3-B9D1-76DEE5D75D49.jpeg

In Pakistan has anything ever happened according to the books? no site planning, no soil testing, don't hire proper structural engineers, no site surveys and I am talking this about high-end private societies so you can forget about Muree.

Muree is such an overrated place plague with swarms of tourits.

This may be news to you or some members but the entire Rawalpindi and Islamabad area are on a massive fault line known as the Rawat Faultline also called “dogs tooth”

View attachment 839676

View attachment 839677

View attachment 839678

View attachment 839679

That is why you witness such fatal and high magnitude earthquakes so often in the Potahar region.

Karachi is on 3 fault lines - the Eurasian, Indian an Arabian plate's boundaries. Pakistan as a whole is split down the middle between the Eurasian and Indian plate.

Please relocate the breweries asap !

Outsource to Indian Pnjab, PDF waaley Imran Khan ka kya hoga if something, god forbid.. happens to the brewery ?
Please don’t troll - negative rating given. Furthermore your ignorance is apparent in this post of yours because Murree Brewery was relocated to Park Road, Rawalpindi in 1920 due to a lack of water in murree. The original Murree Brewery in Gora Gali was burned down during 1947.

Murree brewery has further production plants in Hattar, KPK and internal Punjab.

Don’t make light of the suffering of Pakistanis on PDF. Further trolling will result in further negative points.

Karachi is on 3 fault lines - the Eurasian, Indian an Arabian plate's boundaries. Pakistan as a whole is split down the middle between the Eurasian and Indian plate.
Karachi has a greater risk of Costal Earthquakes comparatively than land quakes along the Makran coast.

Please don’t troll - negative rating given. Furthermore your ignorance is apparent in this post of yours because Murree Brewery was relocated to Park Road, Rawalpindi in 1920 due to a lack of water in murree. The original Murree Brewery in Gora Gali was burned down during 1947.

Murree brewery has further production plants in Hattar, KPK and internal Punjab.

Don’t make light of the suffering of Pakistanis on PDF. Further trolling will result in further negative points.
Boss, ekdum light hearted comment tha with no malice whatsoever intended.. unless you view all Indian posters here as always "trolling" of course.

Request you to remove the infraction please, you may check my comment history here, I do not troll or antagonize, and stay away from the nasty stuff.

Thanks.

Boss, ekdum light hearted comment tha with no malice whatsoever intended.. unless you view all Indian posters here as always "trolling" of course.

Request you to remove the infraction please, you may check my comment history here, I do not troll or antagonize, and stay away from the nasty stuff.

Thanks.
It’s where you have posted the comment - people died - please be mindful of the topic and “read the room”. And don’t try to play the “bigot” poster card with me it doesn’t work. You can ask other Indians on PDF about my conduct and approach with Indians on PDF.

Negative rating has been removed - please be mindful next time. No problem with you posting a light hearted comment but learn to read where you are posting it.

23 people died during this tragedy - many were children.

Kindly edit your original comment. As it’s not helpful or smart!

It’s where you have posted the comment - people died - please be mindful of the topic and “read the room”. And don’t try to play the “bigot” poster card with me it doesn’t work. You can ask other Indians on PDF about my conduct and approach with Indians on PDF.

Negative rating has been removed - please be mindful next time. No problem with you posting a light hearted comment but learn to read where you are posting it.

23 people died during this tragedy - many were children.

Kindly edit your original comment. As it’s not helpful or smart!
Thanks much.. and done !

I might have jumped the gun there and came across insensitive, will try and be more mindful in the future.

Thanks much.. and done !

I might have jumped the gun there and came across insensitive, will try and be more mindful in the future.
Chalo this happens let’s move on from it and try to engage with each other in an atmosphere where we can learn about both countries and our very unique yet similar political and social issues.

Here have a virtual samosa:
1651406265384.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom