What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
good good now you proved chinese are good hackers:rofl:. see i made u say the truth by youself.that is indian.mind games......ha ha

:rofl:
I know, every indian in china worked as hotel boys, street guards like saying so, just when they come back to india for a vocation.:lol: Yes, in india people are not even forced to be feeded, your govnt said that, the dead people caursed by starving is not govt's fault, is bcoz they dont wanna eat and keep living.:rofl:

You ignorant prick, aren't you here on your to spread your commie propoganda to disrepute Indian members here. And what every Indians work as a hotel boys, street guards in China, ain't you own chinese are serving on same position across the world. And yes there is no need to have a comment about our govt, since it is competent enough to handle all our issues in gradual way if not at a fast speed.

you talk abot copying? oh my god! even coke is copyied in china,then kfc too

No no no, I haven't seen that. I know that Indians love to copy one thing from certain parts of Africa: Poverty lmao

You ignorant prick, aren't you here on your to spread your commie propoganda to disrepute Indian members here. And what every Indians work as a hotel boys, street guards in China, ain't you own chinese are serving on same position across the world. And yes there is no need to have a comment about our govt, since it is competent enough to handle all our issues in gradual way if not at a fast speed.

:lol:Even chinese have the same serving on same position but we have indian serve us, that is enough.;)

sorry chinese mobiles are banned in india.now we have karbonn.oh mabe by us,listen made by us no copy .

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

made in india

No, Chinese people aren't as low as Indians. One thing I learnt the other night, I made a call to my telephone service provider to make a complaint. And out of 3 people I came in contact with, all 3 were FREA*($#^($*^ Indians #%*!!! I had to hang up 2x to finally get the 3rd guy to snap his little head. DANG! Curse your blimmin' accent!

China and Human rights don't go together, you've spent too much time on the Internet on defence forums if you think otherwise.

Go Google (or Baidu ;) ) China and Police in the same phrase, you'll come up with police attacking peaceful protestors. Needst I say Falun Gong? Ohh wait, you can't do that can you, your Government doesn't want you to see such things.

=]

good good now you proved chinese are good hackers:rofl:. see i made u say the truth by youself.that is indian.mind games......ha ha

I am going to play games, keep work hard in your hotel, then when you go back to india, you will become a rich man.~:lol: Gogogo,阿三.

sorry chinese mobiles are banned in india.now we have karbonn.oh mabe by us,listen made by us no copy .

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

made in india

Is Karbonn a brand of Curry seasoning? Where can I buy dis' shi t?

ok we copy poverty.but we do not make copy from caivin kevin underwears. shame shame puppy shame.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

calvin kevin

ok we copy poverty.but we do not make copy from caivin kevin underwears. shame shame puppy shame.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

calvin kevin

What's wrong with that? If you're poor, you can still impress your friends. If you're rich, buy the real thing. That's why Indians come to China to buy these things, because companies don't turn to India and open shops there.

P.S. I'm going out on a run, fight when I get back after 10 mins. Cheers

no curry is safe but we don't use aginomoto to get stomach,liver,intestine and colon cancer .

China and Human rights don't go together, you've spent too much time on the Internet on defence forums if you think otherwise.

Go Google (or Baidu ;) ) China and Police in the same phrase, you'll come up with police attacking peaceful protestors. Needst I say Falun Gong? Ohh wait, you can't do that can you, your Government doesn't want you to see such things.

=]

Oh, so there are many thing dont go together with indian.
Modern city, rich coutnry, real democracy, and etc.
And I aslo like to list some thing go together with indian forever.
A slave country mush have a master(current is russia).
Poorest country in the world.
Poor inflastructure.
Poor industry.
Have the world biggest poverty popution.
Have the world highest baby death rate.
Caste democracy.
Corruption.
Polician have free access to paly 4P with fancy girls.
Slums.
and etc...:lol: Have a fun.

who told you that we buy these things.yes nice fight.ok am leaving man.time to work.bye.takecare.if my words have hurted you am sorry ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom