What's new

Mumbai rioters to be charged with murder

Don't think the Mumbai police are going to take this lightly, remember the encounters, they were instrumental in wiping out most of the underworld in almost a year's time. No police force takes someone injuring their personnel lightly - these @ssholes have some major trouble coming their way.

Let's not delude ourselves.

The underworld mafia was not a votebank. Period.

Let's not delude ourselves.

The underworld mafia was not a votebank. Period.

If the Indian Muslims turn up in support of the people arrested then I don't know what to say about them.

And, I have a fair inkling as to how the Mumbai police operate.

If the Indian Muslims turn up in support of the people arrested then I don't know what to say about them.

Say anything you want to, doesn't matter.

We are not a votebank. They are.

We are not united in our motives. They are.

As a result, our voice is not heard by our politicians. Theirs is.

I have a more than fair inkling of how we as a country and, more importantly, as a race, operate.

It's might is right, here.

We do not have the might.

We never did.

After centuries of slavery, we have become slaves to our very thought.

----

It's nature's law; survival of the fittest.

We, the Dharmic people (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc.) are not a fit enough race to survive anymore. Period.

------

Although the absence of mombatti walahs at Gateway of India, this time around did leave me surprised, though.

Just like the 40%(?) voting rate in Mumbai in the last polls, didn't. :laugh:

We're doomed and we're going to perish anyways. So let's rather sit back and enjoy the show of our own barbaadi.

Mumbai police lost have lost their famed "dhum" and have changed a lot from the heydays of the 90s.

Say anything you want to, doesn't matter.

We are not a votebank. They are.

We are not united in our motives. They are.

As a result, our voice is not heard by our politicians. Theirs is.

I have a more than fair inkling of how we as a country and, more importantly, as a race, operate.

It's might is right, here.

We do not have the might.

We never did.

After centuries of slavery, we have become slaves to our very thought.

----

It's nature's law; survival of the fittest.

We, the Dharmic people (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc.) are not a fit enough race to survive anymore. Period.

------

Although the absence of mombatti walahs at Gateway of India, this time around did leave me surprised, though.

Just like the 40%(?) voting rate in Mumbai in the last polls, didn't. :laugh:

We're doomed and we're going to perish anyways. So let's rather sit back and enjoy the show of our own barbaadi.

I understand where your coming from, but any attack on the police is taken seriously is all I am saying, these guys are f@cked for sure.

All the rioters arrested will be out within 3 months

I understand where your coming from, but any attack on the police is taken seriously is all I am saying, these guys are f@cked for sure.

lol okay. Time will tell.

Just heed m advice. All things in life that sound too good to be true are almost always, not true.

lol okay. Time will tell.

Just heed m advice. All things in life that sound too good to be true are almost always, not true.

LOL you think every detail comes into the open in public domain, :lol: that's why I said I know a bit how the cops and politicians operate. Some of these f@cktards will pay for sure and it will not be published for you to see. The politicians will run a compromise scenario with the cops getting their pound of flesh also safeguarding the vote bank as well as not harming the pseudo peaceful bullsh! t that is projected as communal harmony in the public's eye.

You need to figure out quite a lot of how higher echelons of power operate, your frustration and hope is being cultivated quite knowingly. Do you think it would have been difficult for the cops to shoot a couple of hundreds of these losers on the spot - everything has a time and place and these jokers will pay somewhere else at some other time with something else.

I dont think so...india has seen worst of it and came out on top..this is nothing i must say if i compare this from my childhood experiences etc.

Yes, but certain groups are trying to exploit the emotions (on all sides) turn this into a watershed event.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom