What's new

Mumbai has more billionaires than Beijing

Who gives a flying turd? Is this any indication of the living standards or average income of the Mumbai resident? What are you trying to get at here?

Beijing GDP per capita, 2011: $12,643
Mumbai GDP per capita, 2011: $2,845

Beijing residents earn almost 4.5x that of Mumbai residents, and the living standards are an even greater divide than this ratio indicates. All you've done is prove that Mumbai has more billionaires despite having a smaller population and being exponentially poorer.

I want to see more billionares in Mumbai。:D

PS I thought most Chinese billionares were from cities like Shenzhen、Hongkong、Hangzhou、Shanghai、Guangzhou、Taipei and even Macau?:enjoy:

I want to see more billionares in Mumbai。:D

PS I thought most Chinese billionares were from cities like Shenzhen、Hongkong、Hangzhou、Shanghai、Guangzhou、Taipei and even Macau?:enjoy:

beijing is still the economy center,the only city can compete is shanghai,shenzhen guangzhou are just far behind

Mumbai has its own issues of under developing city n its not at par with many other world class... But indian billionaire are concentrated in Mumbai only so it can beat any city in terms of numbers whereas delhi or any other metro might not stand anywhere with the numbers of billionaires.....

chinese billionaires are widely dispersed, the wealth distribution is much more evenly distributed than indial.

Isn't that kind of sad considering it is one of the poorest on the list.

Back
Top Bottom