What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Police should be protecting people of Pakistan, thats what they are paid for - Now calm Down.
In Punjab, this is totally opposite. They are just concerned about threatening anti-PMLN workers. PMLN has ruined every institution, even people is scared from Islamabad police which is involved in stealing of wallets from PTI supporters. Here in Punjab, police is only for Noora league 3 & families that's why less security even near wagah border after govt of PMLN.

Last edited:
Police should be protecting people of Pakistan, thats what they are paid for - Now calm Down.
Politics don't belong in this thread and neither is this the appropriate time to score political points.

There is no defense against suicide bombers. You need to eliminate the ideology that produces them.

Shut up and GTFO out of this thread.
When there was intelligence of exact target point and likely event, whole state should have been there....
You should see how Muharrm's procession are given maximum possible security. No doubt, there is still risk but it could be minimized.

This is ridiculous assessment. Wait for investigation before jumping gun.As FOX said there was precise intel with location, investigation won't take much time.
Its not an assessment.. and FOX.. I see where you get your good "analysis" from.

shut up saffroni.

I have never seen you contributing in any thread EVER except for one liners, your own emotional suicide attemps or personal abuses.

Anyways, I won't go into trolling mode like you on a thread about innocent deaths and won't reply to you from now on.

RIP to innocents. Terrorists deserve no mercy. Pakistani authorities should clean up the remaining scums.

I swear if this was happened in India their media will definitely target Pakistan
Foreign involvment in this blast cant be ignored

RAW is the orchestrator. They are sitting pretty buying off khanzeer Afghans to attack Pakistan.

If Mumbai was a tragedy, then India should know that Pakistan is willing to create an epic of grief.

India should be declared full on enemy - Regardless of this activity.

However army is busy picking out politicians, so they can hold onto power indirectly.

India should be declared full on enemy - Regardless of this activity.

However army is busy picking out politicians, so they can hold onto power indirectly.

All politicos and generals are gandus today. If Zia ul Haq was alive today, these Indian paan spitters would be begging for mercy. I'm starting to hate Pakistan because of the people in power today.

I swear if this was happened in India their media will definitely target Pakistan
Foreign involvment in this blast cant be ignored

Actually this is the reason you guys are suffering again and again.

You don't ever learn. Always try to go after the imaginary enemy JEW/RAW/MOSSAD while in the meantime your homegrown TTP/LEJ tc. eat up you country from inside.

Look at us. There was a time we always used to blame ISI. Now we not only target Indian Mujahideen, Naxals and SIMI, but also crippled the terror infrastructure to such an extent that since 2008 Mumbai attacks, we have been in peace for 6 years.

Read some history - The whole world failed and is failing.

Good luck with that.

Not really. USA/Europe went after Al Qaida and they are history. After 9/11 / Mumbai attacks how many casualties have US/ India etc. have suffered at the hands of Islamic terrorists?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom