What's new

Multiple Sources: Backroom dealings underway to release bin Laden Doctor, Shakeel Afridi

So an individual who messed up vaccine campaigns for a convicted attempted murder.

Good PR, take someone who's name is tainted noway some country will use it in their international diplomatic campaign.

There is no better trade.... you have suggestions go ahead...

Even if we do this. it will take us years to bring afia back to her normal condition. as she is mentally tortured.

But this man, will sit in 5499 seminar's, shows, talks, and will defame you and your country but whatever mean's he can. and trust me he will.

so we have one Option left. Khaamoshi se khamoosh kardo.

@Mentee

Last edited:
Seriously I am very confused on this whole OBL story. He died many years ago or he was killed on that day " when u have Z10's Technology" .
Whole dam thing is just to much , Do u guys seen how people give polio vaccine ? the drop 2 drops of the vaccine few inches away and high from mouth , how come he got DNA by that ? even if he got DNA , even if this is all truth and reality , USA will never allow Pakistan to hang him!! reasons are obvious , if we hanged him no one in future work for USA,
We need to be practical we have to use this as opportunity, please don't mass it up , all the bad name and sham already come for Pakistan when OBL news gone viral few years back............

Shakeel Afridi's release would be a huge triggering event for the chest thumpers.

If these news are true, I am ordering a truck load of pop corn.

The way things started to move after our new COAS,. i was believing that this would also happen,. and now it has started to happen,. He'll go free and (i hate to say but) believe me there wont b an exchange of our sister Afia Siddique.. he'll just free and thats it...

Ye govt tu bikki hi thi ab army b bikk gai
Tabuuz ne tarbuuz ka rung le lia

This is the reason people in Pakistan find it so easy to make a fortune at the expense of Pakistan. There are no punishments. Imagine a similar scenario happening in Iran or North Korea or China and what their response would be? They would hang the bastard or put him in front of the firing squad. In Pakistan ulti ganga bhati ha where people who are in charge of protecting and defending the integrity of Pakistan as a state are the ones who put it on sale. So Trump was right that he would simply tell Pakistanis to release him and they would. These people that we elect and than those people who bring forth generals like the above is the reason for the downfall of Pakistan and this will continue to happen until someone or somebody makes an example out of these Panama shers and Zardaris and co. Until than its just another entry into our long list of embarrassments.

Is that a prisoner swap? Is Dr. Afia being released?

Only in exchange for Dr. Aafia Siddique. Everything else is worthless. Exchanging a thousand traitor b@stardS for someone who has suffered beyond comprehension is worth it.

Exchange of Afridi for economic aid or any other material gain will destroy Pakistan's image in a blink of an eye.

Last edited:
What is Gen Qamar Bajwa upto? like really? first Chandu chavan gone, then Hafiz Saeed detained, now Shakil Afridi..then next....what? kulbhushan yadev? why so much appeasement of US/India, since Gen Qamar Bajwa came?

Back
Top Bottom