What's new

Multiple drone attacks kill 31 in Waziristan

Why are you getting angry at him? Isn't he asking legitimate questions? It is from an enemy country, but do the questions not echo inside your heart? Such is your focus on us that you've let someone else take your land for granted. And yet again, you see him (us) as the threat and the enemy.

Tshiern Saab, Enemy? What was legitimate in his Questions? You seem to be a Senior Member and seems to visit a lot here, then you must know that, Until and Unless Political Government does not order PAF to destroy Drones, PAF can't do that thing, PAF is not an independent organization who can take this kind of decision by it's own or didn't you that,?

That's Why I suggested him to observe more discussions around here to get the drift of what is he saying. And as you came in his defence which shows your ignorance too about the question he asked, i suggest you to observe more discussions to get the drift what is actually going on.

I wonder why Pakistan military so afraid of USA. The world's anti-USA coalition is all behind Pakistan and we must all come together put an end to American aggression, destroy their military presence in Afghanistan , wipe out all of them from Middle East and bring about the fall of the Illuminati.

I wonder why Pakistan military so afraid of USA. The world's anti-USA coalition is all behind Pakistan and we must all come together put an end to American aggression, destroy their military presence in Afghanistan , wipe out all of them from Middle East and bring about the fall of the Illuminati.

Well if we had known mighty Malaysia was arrayed against us we might have tread more carefuly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom