pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
mullahs warns against mourning governor

* Published: 00:00 January 6, 2011
* Gulf News

Islamabad: Five hundred Pakistani religious scholars have warned that anyone who mourns the death of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer, a senior ruling party official who opposed the country's blasphemy law, could suffer the same fate.

In a statement, scholars from Jamat Ahle Sunnat, a group representing Pakistan's majority Barelvi sect, considered moderate, said, "The supporter is as guilty as the one who commits blasphemy," adding that politicians, the media and others should learn "a lesson from the exemplary death".

Investigators yesterday probed the possibility of a larger conspiracy behind Taseer's killing as they arrested more than 40 people, including 36 policemen. The joint investigation comprises officials of the Federal Investigation Agency and civil and military intelligence.

Thousands flocked to Taseer's funeral in Lahore yesterday even as lawyers showered Mumtaz Qadri, his killer, with rose petals as he made his first appearance in court.

The national flag flew at half mast a day after Taseer was gunned down by Qadri, a member of his security detail from Punjab's elite police force, apparently incensed by the politician's opposition to the blasphemy law.

Thousands waved Pakistan Peoples Party flags at Taseer's funeral, which was attended by Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. Markets, offices and educational institutions remained closed in Lahore.

this is such rubbish , they are openly threatning murder ... wtf is this ?

Jamat Ahle Sunnat, a group representing Pakistan's majority Barelvi sect, considered moderate, said, "The supporter is as guilty as the one who commits blasphemy," adding that politicians, the media and others should learn "a lesson from the exemplary death".

people here used to say deobandi were evil.....well now they know barelvi are worse!

the problem is no one knows or understands religion! where in religion does it say kill!

and if these guys REALLY HAVE SOME BAL*s then tell them to go to denmark and try shooting the guy who drew images of the prophet....they won't do that because apnaay ghar mein sher hain yeh!

Then people tell me that mullahs are unfairly blamed. I mean seriously how much worked up these people are, on one side for them Islam is not violent at all but on the other hand these same people justify the killing in the name of religion. Bloody hypocrites....

Yes, it is an international conspiracy. Mossad, amrika, indian, afghan and russian are involved. We will be killed, everyone. These bs and ucking retarded mullah scums will uck our society.

Losers, get education. This is the question directed to the people who come on the streets when some newspaper prints cartoon of Prophet PIUH---Where the HELL are you when someone from another country gets a nobel prize or invents something? Are you eating or snoring at that time?
These r@ts should get education first and then come on the streets.

No one can commit blasphemy BECAUSE no one can undermine the image/teachings of Prophet Muhammad or any other Prophet. You know who commits blasphemy? MULLAH SCUMS, yes!!! Why? Because when they say that ABC committed blasphemy, they generally mean that Prophet Muhammad PIUH has such a low personality that He was offended by the actions of some random guy. No, you cannot commit Blasphemy because our words are nothing more than the words of some micro organism roaming on the planet.
God, please take these losers back!!!

I am not a liberal fascist nor a retard religious fascist.
I am MODEST!!!

Then people tell me that mullahs are unfairly blamed. I mean seriously how much worked up these people are, on one side for them Islam is not violent at all but on the other hand these same people justify the killing in the name of religion. Bloody hypocrites....

more than hipocrats they are rather slaves taking order from their masters we got to see if gop has any balls to tackle this or they are scared to touch it. Pakistan needs to draw a line to these mullahs , this statement proved they are litteraly out of control and they have issued license to kill .... its time to show who is in control

They may have found themselves become obstacles of cash flow. And they refuse to budge. The rest is all "talking."

You know who commits blasphemy? MULLAH SCUMS, yes!!! Why? Because when they say that ABC committed blasphemy, they generally mean that Prophet Muhammad PIUH has such a low personality that He was offended by the actions of some random guy. !

well said saad , these guys had ,have and will cary on damaging the name of Islam if they are not controlled. I fail to understand ..Who the hell are they too dictate terms , they dont have any mandate ???

How about Bugtis! and TTP!
Both of them have also announced prize money on Musharraf's head but no reaction of govt. indicates govt. is complicit.

Zulfiqar Mirza has also threatened to target kill every one voting against Zardari.

Zardari has also threatened Punjabis and damed Pakistan in his sindhi speeches.

No one dared to condemn it fearing for his life.

BTW.. all what i quoted was in clean words..... i.e. no assumptions.

well said saad , these guys had ,have and will cary on damaging the name of Islam if they are not controlled. I fail to understand ..Who the hell are they too dictate terms , they dont have any mandate ???

ME: Yes, HEY MUHAMMAD, I don't think you are a prophet!!!
God and Prophet Muhammad PIUH reply: Saad, we don't care if you don't believe in us!!!! You are not that important!!!!

GET EDUCATION and instead of burning flags on the streets, defend your religion and country on the paper, books and intellectually!!!!!

Barking dogs seldom bite, its high time pakistanis think about everything the mullahs dictate and oppose whatever is wrong.

Tell those religious scholars to buy ak's and pull triggers by themselves using their own money, while the people stand by and watch what would happen after that.

Now that's a game changer.

Back
Top Bottom