What's new

Mullah Omer did not die in Pakistan, as claimed by Afghan Official: US media

Yar aap ki ankhain kharab hain?

As for my other Indian friends, what do you have to say now?

@Geralt , just yesterday you were adamant he was in Pakistan...now? Still believing the guy who you said and I quote, "served 30 years in the CIA and has advised 4 US presidents about south asian issues"?

So here's how it looks:

First came Bruce Reidel who said he is under ISI care in Quetta and Karachi (article dated 15 Dec 2014, a day before APS attack). Indians have a fit about it.

Then comes the news he died 3 years back and in Karachi. Indians quickly jump ship along with most of the world (@US_statedept_retired, hello my friend).

And now news comes he died in Afghanistan.

How the world changes...!
but the main takeaway from the recent intel is his last known location

as I have already said.. as far as the ISI is concerned, 'getting rid' of him was probably the expedient thing to do.. when an asset becomes a liability, you neutralize it.

still, first obl, and now mullah omar.. both in Pakistan, one in a garrison town, one in it's financial and trade centre... aur aap fir bhi "alive or dead" argument try kar re ho :P

as I have already said.. as far as the ISI is concerned, 'getting rid' of him was probably the expedient thing to do.. when an asset becomes a liability, you neutralize it.

still, first obl, and now mullah omar.. both in Pakistan, one in a garrison town, one in it's financial and trade centre... aur aap fir bhi "alive or dead" argument try kar re ho :P

Mere bhai, haven't you read the OP?

What an embarrassment for India as usual, China has the observer status in Afghan peace talks with Pakistan, meanwhile no one bothered to invite the Indians.

Dayem, all that fake aid went down the talibunny drain.

When Modi can live comfortably in your capital on government expense, then what can i say?

India truly is a unique country where a mass murderer, a terrorist by every definition, get's elected as the prime minister in the name of 'democracy'

Double Clap!

What an embarrassment for India as usual, China has the observer status in Afghan peace talks with Pakistan, meanwhile no one bothered to invite the Indians.

Dayem, all that fake aid went down the talibunny drain.

When Modi can live comfortably in your capital on government expense, then what can i say?

India truly is a unique country where a mass murderer, a terrorist by every definition, get's elected as the prime minister in the name of 'democracy'

Double Clap!

what it is supposed to do with this thread.. being a TTA...well as pakistan got links with Talibans.. pakistan engaged with them...

As per sources, this false news of Mullah Omer's death in Pakistan was circulated by Hamid Karzai's FM radio. So we can safely say, a failed attempt by Indian mafia..

OBL died in Pakistan, Mullah Omar also died in Pakistan......Dawood will also die in Pakistan!!

so as per you 'Pakistan is a Graveyard for Terrorists' .... :azn:

thnx to appreciate our sincere efforts .... & not to fall for Indian propaganda against Pakistan ....:enjoy:

I don't mind this new acquired status of my country ..... :whistle:

Last edited:
so as per you 'Pakistan is a Graveyard for Terrorists' .... :azn:
thnx to appreciate our sincere efforts ....not to fall for Indian propaganda against Pakistan ....:enjoy:
I don't mind this new acquired status of my country ..... :whistle:

I cant Understand which is more ironic, "Pakistan being a Terrorist GraveYard" ( As worded by You ) , or /and an Educated Mind applauding the fact that his country is INFACT, a "Terrorist's Grave yard" ?

I cant Understand which is more ironic, "Pakistan being a Terrorist GraveYard" ( As worded by You ) , or /and an Educated Mind applauding the fact that his country is INFACT, a "Terrorist's Grave yard" ?

whatever float your boat my dear ....

Back
Top Bottom