What's new

Muk Muka news; PPP yields to Ch Nisar, PML-N to Ashraf.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP yields to Ch Nisar, PML-N to Ashraf.

As earlier reported in these lines with reference to some sources close to the PML-N circles, some kind of informal messaging—and understanding—is continuing at certain levels and in one or two national constituencies raising eyebrows within the PML-N ranks that have expressed doubts on the level playing field being provided to Ch Nisar Ali Khan by the PPP and to Raja Pervaiz Ashraf by a PML-N leader.

Though circles close to both leaders deny any such development, ‘The News’ was passed on this confidential information by sources privy to these surreptitious ‘developments’ or moves that have deep-rooted designs aimed at promoting a few top politicians in complete disregard for the sacrifices rendered by some party loyalists both within the PML-N and PPP.

According to the sources, the PPP has left the election arena open for Ch Nisar Ali Khan on the basis of some personal one-on-one understanding as a result of which no strong contestant from the PPP side has been fielded against PPP’s Ch Nisar Ali Khan in NA-52 and NA-53.

When asked that in NA-52, former Punjab Law MInister Raja Basharat of the PML-Q, who is a joint candidate of the PPP-PMLQ is contesting against Ch Nisar Ali Khan, the sources said that the PPP considers this candidature as a ‘free ride’ for Ch Nisar Ali Khan. This is the inside story of PPP-Nisar understanding in this constituency, say the sources that are equipped with the inside information.

The sources informed ‘The News’ that previously Nawaz Khokhar was considered a strong candidate within the PPP circles, and it had been decided to field him (Khokhar) in the beginning, in NA-52.

The sources were further asked to clarify that there is no reason to believe that a candidate as strong as Ch Nisar Ali Khan of a popular political party, PML-N, is supposed to seek ‘understanding’ with a party whose popularity graph has dwindled to a considerable extent, the sources said, “In some constituencies, some candidates are still diffident about their possible victory in general elections since during their incumbency, they have been maltreating their own party colleagues the complaints of which were publicly voiced about a fortnight back in the presence of Mian Shahbaz Sharif and Rawlapindi Division’s PML-N leaders Ch Nisar Ali Khan, Zafar Ali Shah and Ch Riaz.” The News too witnessed these proceedings and discussions along with a few other media seniors who were also present on the occasion and the venue was the PML-N Secretariat in H Block, Model Town, Lahore.

As regards NA-53 constituency, here too Ch Nisar Ali Khan, is being reportedly accommodated (following the alleged understanding) since the candidate fielded by the PPP is too weak to stand up to Nisar’s political stature and standing. This again is by design or by way of understanding, claim the reliable sources.

In NA-51 as a quid pro quo gesture to reciprocate the PPP generosity, the local ‘Qiadat’ (leadership) of PML-N Pindi Division has left the political arena open for former Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf by denying tickets to son and other close relatives of a diehard loyalist of the PML-N, Ch Riaz, who could put up tough contest for Raja Pervaiz Ashraf.

The sources said they have no complaints regarding the disqualification of Ch Riaz, so far, but the PML-N leadership could at least accommodate this party loyalist by awarding tickets to his son or other blood relations besides keeping in mind the past electoral successes of Ch Riaz in Gujjar Khan, the home constituency of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf.

Explaining the background of this particular situation, the sources told ‘The News’ further that during the previous general election, Raja Pervaiz Ashraf’s son Khurram Pervaiz had been publicly making declarations that led to lot of confusion among the voters with reference to withdrawal of candidates on the basis of ‘understanding’.

PPP yields to Ch Nisar, PML-N to Ashraf! - thenews.com.pk

so you scratch my back, I scratch yours in election as well... this was predicted by Imran that ppp and pmln will join hands in elections, so their noora kushti continues !!

mien tou day one say keh raha hon... kutti chorain naal ralli hoi aye !! :lol:

:omghaha::omghaha: What Kind of stupid and misleading news :lol:

Ch Nisar is winning this seat since 1985, Ppp or Pti or Pmlq just dont have any strong candidate, even Musharaf with his ECP couldn't defeat Ch Nisar. Ch Nisar even dont campaign, he just enjoy :D

and in NA-51 Ch Riaz was not getting ticket. I told this earlier too. He finished 3rd last time with 56K votes, ticket is given to Raja Javed Ikhlas who secured 69,690 votes even on Pmlq ticket. Is he a weak candidate ????

The way things are going, PMLN will be looseing an inch to PTI every day. Media didn't discuss or appreciated that PTI has withdrawn papers of Lahore President who was alleged and was being questioned. Now he gone, PMLN has 1 less thing to do mud sligging and in their own house, they have 2 more bad spots. 1 Ayaz Mir supporting PTI candidate and 2 Yet another Muk Muka between two Langraa Lolaaz.

Ch Nisar is winning this seat since 1985, Ppp or Pti or Pmlq just dont have any strong candidate, even Musharaf with his ECP couldn't defeat Ch Nisar. Ch Nisar even dont campaign, he just enjoy :D

and in NA-51 Ch Riaz was not getting ticket. I told this earlier too. He finished 3rd last time with 56K votes, ticket is given to Raja Javed Ikhlas who secured 69,690 votes even on Pmlq ticket. Is he a weak candidate ????

Yes ur right chaudhry nisar doesn't even campaign he just enjoy lol MQM's wasim akhtar have already told the nation about his "enjoyments" :tdown:

I am from Javed Ikhlas area had know him personaly. U are right but he isnt winning since 3 pmln who applied all are against each other. POLICE CASES , FIGHTING with each other. Its well known all of them will do what ever they can to not let each other win.

I am from Javed Ikhlas area had know him personaly. U are right but he isnt winning since 3 pmln who applied all are against each other. POLICE CASES , FIGHTING with each other. Its well known all of them will do what ever they can to not let each other win.

Whatever, there is no muk muka here and you that Pmln has fielded its most popular candidate. Whether we can beat Raja shb is another story but we are doing our best

between my darzi is also from NA-51 ( i live in NA-54 ) I asked him today about elections, he said "raja shb ney road to bana di hai hamarey gaon tak lekin hamara vote sher ko hi miley ga" :D

Yes ur right chaudhry nisar doesn't even campaign he just enjoy lol MQM's wasim akhtar have already told the nation about his "enjoyments" :tdown:

you are welcome to go to NA-52 and convince ppl to not vote him this time :D

wah darbari kiya baat hai teri...in your mind "public representatives" are actually rulers"... farangi bhi kiya ghulami ka tauk dal ker giya hai, nasal dar nasal chal rahi hai, uskay janay kay bad bhi !!

anyway, abhi tou tum Ahmad Mukhtar ko bhi support karo gay, Ch Pervaiz Elahi kay khilaf... abhi say koe gup soch lo... :D

wah darbari kiya baat hai teri...in your mind "public representatives" are actually rulers"... farangi bhi kiya ghulami ka tauk dal ker giya hai, nasal dar nasal chal rahi hai, uskay janay kay bad bhi !!

anyway, abhi tou tum Ahmad Mukhtar ko bhi support karo gay, Ch Pervaiz Elahi kay khilaf... abhi say koe gup soch lo... :D

:offtopic::offtopic:

Its The Mentality of these type of people !

Its The Mentality of these type of people !

ur absolutely right my frnd.

Whatever, there is no muk muka here and you that Pmln has fielded its most popular candidate. Whether we can beat Raja shb is another story but we are doing our best

between my darzi is also from NA-51 ( i live in NA-54 ) I asked him today about elections, he said "raja shb ney road to bana di hai hamarey gaon tak lekin hamara vote sher ko hi miley ga" :D

you are welcome to go to NA-52 and convince ppl to not vote him this time :D

I dont need to, the PTI workers over there knows what they need to do, i have got bigger tasks at hand my frnd.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom