What's new

MRCA V LCA MK2

Errr no messenger reinventing something that already exists and failing at it does NOT equal innovation.

ok for example so now that usa has already developed FBW wont you try to develop on your own . india and china developed FBW almost after 20 years after they were first used . FADEC already existed but india developed it on its own and china is developing it . india and china do almost all the things after western countries and sometimes thay fail . and it might not be innovation on the global level but its definitely innovation for those indian and chinsese scientists .

ok for example so now that usa has already developed FBW wont you try to develop on your own . india and china developed FBW almost after 20 years after they were first used . FADEC already existed but india developed it on its own and china is developing it . india and china do almost all the things after western countries and sometimes thay fail . and it might not be innovation on the global level but its definitely innovation for those indian and chinsese scientists .

india and china do almost all the things after western countries and most of the times india fail eg LCA, Arjun

india and china do almost all the things after western countries and most of the times india fail eg LCA, Arjun

we are tired of people like you .
believe me before aero india 2009 i also considered lca a failure but now i see it as a success and a major technical achievement for india's aviation industry .

start looking beyond india 's failures . have you even heard about pinaka , agni , prithvi , akash , shaurya , various destroyers and frigates of indian navy , insas , marut , dhruv etc . also the indigenous AC and nuclear powered submarine that are being constructed .

you know what's common in them , they were developed by india .

if pakistan tries to develop something she will also face some hiccups . arjun and trishul are failures we admit that . china also had some failed projects when it started but look now she is selling her 4 and 4.5 gen planes to you . :)

Wrong Wrong Wrong again messenger. Whilst You have listed a huge bag of projects only a few of them were successes and those were developed by others and copied by India (ironic if you look at the accusations thrown at China by a lot of Indians) I am sure someone will go into more detail as i have to run but....Marut=failure Dhruv=MBB bk115 etc etc the AC and subs I will beleive when i see them this list would take hours to go through in detail but wake up and smell the coffee because we are tired of people like you...

Ok you are not understanding the idea of innovation......and it is only innovative if it is different.

we are tired of people like you .
believe me before aero india 2009 i also considered lca a failure but now i see it as a success and a major technical achievement for india's aviation industry .

start looking beyond india 's failures . have you even heard about pinaka , agni , prithvi , akash , shaurya , various destroyers and frigates of indian navy , insas , marut , dhruv etc . also the indigenous AC and nuclear powered submarine that are being constructed .

you know what's common in them , they were developed by india .

if pakistan tries to develop something she will also face some hiccups . arjun and trishul are failures we admit that . china also had some failed projects when it started but look now she is selling her 4 and 4.5 gen planes to you . :)

Lolz
Let me answer you all ur inventions.
1)
India
LCA
Still under development, not in a production phase. Limited number produced only for testing
The delay in development of the LCA was attributed mainly to India's lack of experience in designing sophisticated fighter aircraft.

Read The following refrence, you need foreign help.
India: LCA Tejas by 2010 - But Foreign Help Sought

Pakistan
JF-17
I dont think, I should say any thing about it. its a joint production with China and serial production is started in Pakistan. First Sqd will be prepared by the end of this year. Thums up (y)

JF-17 B/2 under planning.

(2)
India
You talked about pinaka , agni , prithvi , akash , shaurya
Pakistan

Your answer is
T-83 Azar (122 mm) (Multiple Rocket Launcher System)
Baktar-Shikan (Anti tank (Arjun) guided missel)

Anza MK I Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)
Anza MK II Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)
Anza MK III Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)

Abdali-I (BRBM)
Ghaznavi (SRBM)
Ghauri (missile) (MRBM)
Ghauri-II (MRBM)
Ghauri-III (Close ICBM)
Hatf-I/IA (BRBM)
Shaheen missile (MRBM)
Shaheen-II (IRBM)
Shaheen-III (IRBM)
Babur missile (Cruise Missile)
Ra'ad (Air Launched Cruise Missile)

All made purly by Pakistan. The best missile technology after USA in the world. Even their are more then that which are not in list. But no one have never heared about them.

(3)
Pakistan

Agosta 90B class submarine
Two Agosta 90B class submarine developed in Pakistan with the support of France.

Cosmos class MG110 Mini-Sub developed in Pakistan

(4)
India
Arjun
You accept its a failed project

Pakistan
Al-Khalid
Al-Zarrar (100% made by Pakistan)

Al-Khalid 2 (under development Manufacturing 100% by Pakistan)

There are more then that but the projects are not disclosed.

^^ ^^^ MZUBAIR

Indian navy

Destroyers (Project 15B)
frigate (Project 17A)
Corvettes (Project 28)
Corvettes (Project 28A)
Akula Nuclear Submarine (Russian)
Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (Project 71)
ATV Nuclear Submarine (Project 75I)
Mine countermeasure vessels

Indian Airforce

Medium Combat Aircraft
Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft
HAL HJT-36 Sitara
HAL Multirole Transport Aircraft
HAL Dhruv
HAL Light Combat Helicopter
HAL Light observation Helicopter
Airawat (AEW&C)
HAL Saras
HAL Lakshya PTA
Nishant
HAL Rustom

Indian Army/ DRDO

Astra BVRAAM
Lightweight Rocket Launcher
INSAS
Pinaka Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher
MBRS
Abhay IFV
Tank-Ex
Prithvi
Agni
Akash SAM
Trishul SAM
Nag anti-tank missile
The Brahmos Missile
Brahmos 2 Program
F-INSAS (Future Infantry Soldier as a System)

of course I missed many more projects.......
but still Pakistan is superior to India,US and probably Russia also:disagree:

^^ how can you miss world's most advanced nuclear defence, PADE by DRDO? Su-30 mki? t-90s MBT? INSAS rifle? Samyukta- World's third largest Electronic Warfare system? Surya-ICBM? Nuke submarine?

Its a huge list, just take a look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drdo

Last edited:
Wrong Wrong Wrong again messenger. Whilst You have listed a huge bag of projects only a few of them were successes and those were developed by others and copied by India (ironic if you look at the accusations thrown at China by a lot of Indians) I am sure someone will go into more detail as i have to run but....Marut=failure Dhruv=MBB bk115 etc etc the AC and subs I will beleive when i see them this list would take hours to go through in detail but wake up and smell the coffee because we are tired of people like you...

how come only a few of them have been successful . i have listed only those projects which were inducted in the armed forces . can you plz elaborate the list .

i have not even listed those projects of which there has been no firm news . ex nag . there are reports of it being acepted by the army , next we see that huge deal for milan . so i have skipped even those projects . i didnt even mention brahmos as pakistanis get hyper whenever we say that we developed brahmos with russia .

marut was not a faiulure , it was just not a very good plane .

sir , you call dhruv a copy its your wish . but deep down you also know its the result of our hard work .

The Milan deal was made because of the huge fire in a Ware house where 3000 Milans that were already procured in TOT was destroyed.

marut was not a faiulure , it was just not a very good plane .

No marut was aerodynamically good. It was designed by the Legendary Kurt Tank. The only thing it lacked was a good engine.

Hello guys I am new in defence forum,

I would like to know additional information about Jaguar MK2. The Jaguar, always a classy machine
sealed its place in history among
those with a refined taste for stylish
luxury with the introduction of the Mark
2 in 1959. Its reputation among
high-rollers from Wall Street to the
Godfathers of the most infamous crime
syndicates was well earned especially
with its 220 horse power, 3.8 litre
moving from 0-60 mph in less than 9
seconds. Read Jaguar MK2 . Can I know your ideas about it?

Lolz
Let me answer you all ur inventions.
1)
India
LCA
Still under development, not in a production phase. Limited number produced only for testing
The delay in development of the LCA was attributed mainly to India's lack of experience in designing sophisticated fighter aircraft.

Read The following refrence, you need foreign help.
India: LCA Tejas by 2010 - But Foreign Help Sought

Pakistan
JF-17
I dont think, I should say any thing about it. its a joint production with China and serial production is started in Pakistan. First Sqd will be prepared by the end of this year. Thums up (y)

JF-17 B/2 under planning.

(2)
India
You talked about pinaka , agni , prithvi , akash , shaurya
Pakistan

Your answer is
T-83 Azar (122 mm) (Multiple Rocket Launcher System)
Baktar-Shikan (Anti tank (Arjun) guided missel)

Anza MK I Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)
Anza MK II Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)
Anza MK III Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM)

Abdali-I (BRBM)
Ghaznavi (SRBM)
Ghauri (missile) (MRBM)
Ghauri-II (MRBM)
Ghauri-III (Close ICBM)
Hatf-I/IA (BRBM)
Shaheen missile (MRBM)
Shaheen-II (IRBM)
Shaheen-III (IRBM)
Babur missile (Cruise Missile)
Ra'ad (Air Launched Cruise Missile)
All made purly by Pakistan. The best missile technology after USA in the world.
Made my day :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Even their are more then that which are not in list. But no one have never heared about them.

(3)
Pakistan

Agosta 90B class submarine
Two Agosta 90B class submarine developed in Pakistan with the support of France.

Cosmos class MG110 Mini-Sub developed in Pakistan

(4)
India
Arjun
You accept its a failed project

Pakistan
Al-Khalid
Al-Zarrar (100% made by Pakistan)

Al-Khalid 2 (under development Manufacturing 100% by Pakistan)

There are more then that but the projects are not disclosed.

india's plans are always slower than expected.

In mid 1990s I heard about "LCA " of India, when I was still a middle school student. Now ,I am nearly 30 years old, but "LCA" still has not entered into service.

In 2004, when I returned to a university for for a master degree, I heard about India's plan of "MRCA". Now, I have got the degree of master ,but MRCA is still on paper.

I am going to get married in one year. I just want to know if LCA and MRCA can be finished when my baby gets born.

Why don't you write to :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::

The best missile technology after USA in the world

Wow I never knew that Pakistani missiles are better than Russian and Chinese ones:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:bunny:

Leave India...even korean missiles are better than Pakistani missiles:woot::woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom