What's new

Mr Obama---I can't Support You Anymore:

Secularbuster,

New on this board---so a very sweet welcome to you my brother. Now, sir---where does bangladesh pop up in the pakistani internal state of affairs----.
\
Actually a human spirit of close to 60,000 troops were burried alive in their trenches in the first gulf war---do you know the story about that----. The great muslim army of iraq had dug trenches in the sand on the kuwaiti saudi border----they were waiting for the conventional army onslaught so that they could show the americans THEIR IRAQI MUSLIM HUMAN SPIRIT of war and warfare.

The tragedy is for them it never came down to fighting manoamano---because he americans changed the playing fields----what happened was they put massive bulldozer blades in front the tanks and started bulldozing the whole front from one side to the other----. It is estimated that close to or in between 60000 to a 100000 thousand iraqi troops were buried alive in sand in the very first days of war.

So--please try and pull out the human spirit from those 100000 dead souls---.

The Almighty creator has provided oppurtunity to every nation at a given time in their period of existence---some have easy goings, others have many a hills to climb----and for others---there is always the sink hole in the middle of the road---and you may well understand by now---who the others are----indeed one of them is us.

So what was so difficult for the pakistani generals and public to understand that your only job was to kill OBL and his cohorts when they were coming down from tora bora---take them out right at the root---so at least that part of the problem would have been taken care of.

What was so difficult for you pakistanis to understand that the country came first---do you people have any identity of yourslf----do you people have any identity of your nation---do you people even now what DIL DIL pakistan means---do you people even know what MERI JAAN PAKISTAN means---do you people know any of these somngs that you sang to show the love and effection for your country meant---I guess not---for the moment it came to truly mean what you said---you forgot all about what had been chanting about----.

All this love and effection for pakistan went away in a minute---pakistan turned on its own self and gave refuge to a mass murderer yemeni----pakistan started to justiofy the actions of this mass murderer----this man who had no compassion and welfare for pakistan in his heart. This ruthless and heartless man----this soul less individual Osama Bin Laden----we sold the intergrity and honor of our so called beloved motherland for this murdering scum of the earth.

Don't you feel the pride my countrymen----you have this nation on the verge of destruction and anarchy----don't you feel so proud of yourself----.

Secularbuster,

New on this board---so a very sweet welcome to you my brother. Now, sir---where does bangladesh pop up in the pakistani internal state of affairs----.
\
Actually a human spirit of close to 60,000 troops were burried alive in their trenches in the first gulf war---do you know the story about that----. The great muslim army of iraq had dug trenches in the sand on the kuwaiti saudi border----they were waiting for the conventional army onslaught so that they could show the americans THEIR IRAQI MUSLIM HUMAN SPIRIT of war and warfare.

The tragedy is for them it never came down to fighting manoamano---because he americans changed the playing fields----what happened was they put massive bulldozer blades in front the tanks and started bulldozing the whole front from one side to the other----. It is estimated that close to or in between 60000 to a 100000 thousand iraqi troops were buried alive in sand in the very first days of war.

So--please try and pull out the human spirit from those 100000 dead souls---.

As usual your reality is the reality of the thugs. Are u not going to discuss the merits of the american foreign policy, this might convince some like u to join the camp u r in? Or r u going to start singing the american national anthem, after all, the assault of your 'big boss' has already begun? I feel like spitting as I speak to you, now don't take it personally, it's actually for your big boss.

As usual your reality is the reality of the thugs. Are u not going to discuss the merits of the american foreign policy, this might convince some like u to join the camp u r in? Or r u going to start singing the american national anthem, after all, the assault of your 'big boss' has already begun? I feel like spitting as I speak to you, now don't take it personally, it's actually for your big boss.

Hi,

So, you are a 'SPITTER' and not a 'SWALLOWER'-----okay---each to his own----.

See my flags----it allows me to sing both the anthems---now as to the merits or demerits of american foreign policy---why would you leave it to the americans to dictate the terms----when would you develop the sense to use it to benefit your foreign policy---.

The problem over here is when you think with hatred in your heart and anger in your blood and steam coming out through both the ears because what america did to you in the past----the decision that you will come to----would be clouded----a clear decision needs a clear thinking of mind----a clear decision cannot be made with a clouded mind----.

Pakistanis---bangladeshi---and other muslims need to think with a clear mind when they make or pass judgements---or when they make critical decisions regarding their integral interests.

You know---everyone here is like a mad hornet buzzing around at warp speed---changing direction either which way---. That is how you donot want to make decision about the welfare of your nation---.

It is so easy to get mad and feel insulted and stop listening.

Hi,

So, you are a 'SPITTER' and not a 'SWALLOWER'-----okay---each to his own----. I don't think you know what you just said----or you didnot know the meaning of what you just said as it is construed here in america---.

See my flags----it allows me to sing both the anthems---now as to the merits or demerits of american foreign policy---why would you leave it to the americans to dictate the terms----when would you develop the sense to use it to benefit your foreign policy---.

The problem over here is when you think with hatred in your heart and anger in your blood and steam coming out through both the ears because what america did to you in the past----the decision that you will come to----would be clouded----a clear decision needs a clear thinking of mind----a clear decision cannot be made with a clouded mind----.

Pakistanis---bangladeshi---and other muslims need to think with a clear mind when they make or pass judgements---or when they make critical decisions regarding their integral interests.

You know---everyone here is like a mad hornet buzzing around at warp speed---changing direction either which way---. That is how you donot want to make decision about the welfare of your nation---.

It is so easy to get mad and feel insulted and stop listening.

Yeah, I spit with my dick (you know what it means) and I also believe that those who act as the concubines of america love to swallow!

secularbuster,

So, your true self comes out in your 53rd post----. Another one bites the dust

Yessir,

These were the words uttered by a black female--aged 35 to 45 years old in a town hall type of meeting that Pres Obama held about a year ago.

Yes----these words again---MISTER PRESIDENT---I CANNOT SUPPORT YOU ANYMORE----I CANNOT PROTECT YOU ANYMORE FROM THE PEOPLE----YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS---ALL YOUR POLICIES ARE FAILURES----I PROTEDTED YOU FROM EVERYONE----I STOOD FOR YOU AGAINST ALL ODD---I CANNOT DO IT FOR YOU ANYMORE----.

These were the words of shame that were poured on Obama from one of the black females in the meeting----.

No other president has been insulted and degraded like this before in a town hall meeting as was Obama----THAT WAS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH FOR OBAMA---FACE YOUR REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR MOMENT.

Even the hard core blacks have been talking openly about his ordinary policies----no one sees anything extraordinary in what Obama has done---all the bank and industrial salvation has cost the nation alot----what he should have salvaged from day one----he let it go----after that whatever he saved didnot matter to much----.

This was the chant that Obama fears the most in the upcoming elections---this is the chant that the democratic party fears the most in the coming presidential race---.

As I stated from day one----the onus fell on the pak millitary establishment to analyze the situation from day one of american millitary strike on afghanistan----that was the moment to analyze and assess what the americans were upto---what were they thinking and where would that thought process lead them to.

I gave too much credit to my pakistani brethren and pakistan millitary analyst to understand and comprehend the situation----. To my utter dismay----their analysis was that of a high school graduate level----not pakistani---but american high school level----.

Pakistani analysts spent too much time on being sarcastic towards the american indulgence---they spent too much time in finding faults in the american system---they were focusing too much on laying the blame on america for 9/11---of either doing it to itself or of being negligent in enforcing the security regimen against the 19 hijackers---. They were too critical in blasting the american agencies---the cia and fbi for not taking a step forward to take out the 19 hijackers in advance---.

Then they blamed these agencies of collusion as well---well---in all through this----their energies diverted to lambast the americans for their shortcomings----the paks forgot to look into the distant horizn through the looking glass---.

When they started looking through the looking glass for wisdom and guidance---their distorted perception of eventsand hidden anger due to sanctions came afloating like sludge and it gave a distorted picture of the current situation and the future setup---once the illusion became a belief---then all goals and targets set from that place onwards led paks to a direction that was not in syn with their own national interests---even though they believed it---it was not in sync to the world interest---just because they didnot see it that way---and neither was it in sync with what america was doing----.

The distortion in the lens had created confusion to the extent that even when the moments were available to re-focus the object---we were so deep into believing in our kind of truth that even that oppurtunity was floundered.

contd
This news is from last year. I watched the broadcast on TV.:police:

Back
Top Bottom