What's new

Mr Jinnah Vs Gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushikra

New Recruit

Reaction score
This is quite old but still ....

Mr Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a straight forward person and used to say harsh and to the point things to Gandhi.

Followers of Gandhi once asked him, "Mr Jinnah is very outspoken and tell you whatever he likes, why don't you reply him in the same manners""

Gandhi replied " I hear from one ear and take out from another ear"

Followers of Mr Jinnah informed him about Gandhi's remarks

Mr Jinnah replied " This is only possible when in between the both ears nothing exists" :cheesy:

Mr Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a straight forward person and used to say harsh and to the point things to Gandhi.

Followers of Gandhi once asked him, "Mr Jinnah is very outspoken and tell you whatever he likes, why don't you reply him in the same manners""

Mr Jinnah replied " This is only possible when in between the both ears nothing exists" :cheesy:

i dont believe the above. Jinnah respected Gandhi and thats what is important for me

M.A Jinnah
MohammadAliJinnah_1210e.jpg

Gandhi
82291-004-B396E162.jpg

Jinnah Being More Educated And Modern Wins While Gandhi being Jahil And Shameless About his Clothes Looses, It was said by a author in one articles that gandhi was HOMOSexual!LOL

M.A JINNAH WON!
NO Comparison or Versus with gandi!

M.A Jinnah

Gandhi
82291-004-B396E162.jpg

Jinnah Being More Educated And Modern Wins While Gandhi being Jahil And Shameless About his Clothes Looses, It was said by a author in one articles that gandhi was HOMOSexual!LOL

M.A JINNAH WON!

Edit the post i dint like what the writer said about Gandhi.

Both Jinnah and Gandhi have a class of their own.

Another ' Versus ' thread ??

As evident from post no 3 it has had the desired effect & stupidity has commenced

Both were Barristers and educated in England, I do not wish to go into details.

Lets grow up.

Theris is one quality among great men-they never disrespect even a a commoner and thats what make them great and thats what make them different from a common men.

M.A Jinnah

Gandhi
82291-004-B396E162.jpg

M.A JINNAH WON!

Yes, there is no comparison or Versus between both. Jinnah respected Gandhi and your statement only shows how much you respect your leader.

These kind of threads should be restricted for immature trollers. Both are great leaders and respected by billion people all over the world.

You can compare Jinnah with Nehru but not with legend like Gandhi. Gandhi pursued his higher education at west (well known thing), once he visited south Tamilnadu and seen half naked man at that moment he took an oath not to wear shirts throughout his life this incident is eg why we call him Mahatma. MK Gandhi and JP are most powerful leaders in different periods but they not even occupied as Panjayat leader position but that is not that case in Jinnah.

You can compare Jinnah with Nehru but not with legend like Gandhi. Gandhi pursued his higher education at west (well known thing), once he visited south Tamilnadu and seen half naked man at that moment he took an oath not to wear shirts throughout his life this incident is eg why we call him Mahatma. MK Gandhi and JP are most powerful leaders in different periods but they not even occupied as Panjayat leader position but that is not that case in Jinnah.

Nehru was a idiot who thought he was the center of the universe... 1962 taught him a thing or two, and then he shut up... How dare you compare Nehru (selfish man) with Jinnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom