What's new

MQM's Massacre on 12th May with full evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask anybody in any corner of the country and they would tell you that. MQM without any shaddow of doubt is responsible for 100s of crimes against countrymen and the state. Recently revealed letter by Altaf is open treason against the state of Pakistan. We don't need any footage or any evidence to understand this fact any-more.. my question is where is the action? After everybody knows who they are and what they have been doing, why are they still allowed to survive? Why hasn't Pakistan declared them a terrorist clan yet?

Thanks for posting this video, this in itself is good enough evidence to prove the barbarity of this criminal movement.

MQM people are not in denial, they are complicit by choice..arguing with them is useless as they will unleash a non-stop stream of accusations without evidences.

No This is not true, Watch Real Original Bitter Truth Video Before Claiming MQM was responsible for 12 May. Also Check ISI Report on 12 May 2007, It clearly States that PPP and ANP Is responsible for 12 May 2007. However, There are alot of Allegations on Jamaat-e-Islami and Haqiqi as well for playing their Part in 12 May 2007 Killings.

No This is not true, Watch Real Original Bitter Truth Video Before Claiming MQM was responsible for 12 May. Also Check ISI Report on 12 May 2007, It clearly States that PPP and ANP Is responsible for 12 May 2007. However, There are alot of Allegations on Jamaat-e-Islami and Haqiqi as well for playing their Part in 12 May 2007 Killings.

Not true?? When people shot by the b***ards are saying its MQM .. man you must be living under a rock to still defend these murders ..

Whatever the report or not - answer some simple questions:

1. Whose govt was it in 2007?
2. Which party stood to lose the most when Mushy lost his power?
3. Didn't waseem akhter admit putting containers to block people from reaching airport and CJ to the high court?
4. Didn't Altaf kaalia himself admitted that MQM made lot of mistakes in may 12 2007 incident?

Also - yes, unlike MQM blind apologists - I don't mind looking at different views .. so yes .. please show me the ISI report on this sad day .. meanwhile .. I am posting a different thread where a urdu speaking karachite and popular blogger has narrated his personal experience on May 12. I challenge you to deny that too?

Wake up before its too late .. you know when you goto the grave .. Altaf can't come to your rescue .. only your good deeds on earth will. So, wake up buddy...and stop believing in hearsay from whoever u are hearing this from.

me and my friend from Karachi go to same school and he told me that altaf hussain is a coward and a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom